Hi! New person here

paulymarine

Rookie
Oct 5, 2012
New England
Hi, my name is Paul and thought it about time to become a bit more involved in a discussion forum about politics and such. I have been out of the loop on these things for about 10 years because I have been trying to build my business. Given the current state of things right now and of course before a major election, I think it's time to get a bit more involved. I have started to become more active in my own community also. There is more about me in my bio although not too too much there if you want to know more. Anyway, happy to meet you all in advance!

hi pauly. are you the dog, the human behind the dog, or the mastermind behind the human and the dog?
Mastermind? I wish lol. The human is my son, and the dog, well, she is my dog, she kinda mothers him. Together they make a team that if one is going to try and handle, they best have a good supply of coffee! That boy keeps me working hard and it's all worth it just to see him smile: :eusa_angel:
edit= , to .

Last edited:
Hey Paul! "You didn't build that." :D Welcome to USMB. You'll like it here, oil yer boxing gloves.
Ha ha! Oh yes I did! Did have some help building what I built, but I had to pay for the help! I dusted off my gloves a few days back. It's been a bit, we will see if I have anymore fight in me. Thanks for the welcome!

THNX for serving, that goes first. :eusa_angel:

You're welcome and it was an honor to do so! I love my country!

Are you voting for or against Obama? :cool:

You don't waste time do ya? LOL I wanted Herman Cain but, he is not the one that will receive my vote unfortunately...
My vote will go for the man that I feel will take this country down a better path that it has been going. I feel that person is Mitt Romney!
I guess I could have shortened that, sorry. I am voting against Obama to answer your question.

Forum List

Back