Hi.. Im Travis

zone 1 rules apply, yet i see liberals like stat and lone laughner insulting people. good lord, can't you guys ever be civil, even in an intro thread? must you always insult and attack people?

zone 1 rules apply, yet i see liberals like stat and lone laughner insulting people. good lord, can't you guys ever be civil, even in an intro thread? must you always insult and attack people?

No, we are not. You just lied right out your ass. There is a difference between levity and insulting behavior. Learn the difference, you fool.

No, we are not. You just lied right out your ass. There is a difference between levity and insulting behavior. Learn the difference, you fool.

more insults and attacks in an intro thread. you're not helping yourself.

90471.gif

thank you for the warm welcome and I have thick skin and love to clown around..... I look to be more active here....beautful day here, Lets Party,, Is Saturday..

Hi Everyone...
I wanted to say hello...
I like to have strong debate and lots of fun and laughs,..

TGIF!!

What's up Travis? Where have you been? You joined back in Feb 2013 and you only have 12 posts? Were you under another name?

Anyway........Welcome.......and I hope you post more regularly......:rolleyes:

Hi Everyone...
I wanted to say hello...

TGIF!!

What's up Travis? Where have you been? You joined back in Feb 2013 and you only have 12 posts? Were you under another name?

I joined in Dec 2008 and didn't post anything until Feb 2012. Too many assholes before that.

Hi Travis, the first step in admitting you have a problem is joining a message board. Congratulations.

Hi Everyone...
I wanted to say hello...

TGIF!!

I joined in Dec 2008 and didn't post anything until Feb 2012. Too many assholes before that.

Oh the irony.:lmao:

Forum List

Back