Good news.

Hi,

Good News travels fast. Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I hope that time here is beneficial to all whom I post with. I live in the UK and hope you won't feel I am where I should not be.
Looking forward to posting.
We have people from all over the world posting here, a few from the UK, they're all just as batty as the rest of us...... :D

You will be a valuable resource. The US was founded on the principle if it is British it is wrong. That is the guiding light that led us to global hegemony, which might indicate that not all things British are in error.

You will be a valuable resource. The US was founded on the principle if it is British it is wrong. That is the guiding light that led us to global hegemony, which might indicate that not all things British are in error.
Black bird pie and kidney pie, not too good...for me....

Hi,

Good News travels fast. Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I hope that time here is beneficial to all whom I post with. I live in the UK and hope you won't feel I am where I should not be.
Welcome. May you enjoy many days of posting on this forum.

Welcome.......we hope the best for your country.

Hope you enjoy posting here.

Hi,

imageedit_3_8178189117_zpselwt1hki.gif

Forum List

Back