Hi.. Im Travis

Wuzzzup Travis! Welcome to the site. You'll like it. Everybody here is a liar except me.

Actually that's a lie...

Hi Everyone...
I wanted to say hello...
I like to have strong debate and lots of fun and laughs,..

TGIF!!
Welcome aboard. We're glad to have you here. I hope you enjoy your time here, have fun, speak your mind, and contribute often. We need new opinions and views on many topics. Jump in and get your feet wet, have great conversations and friendly debates, and don't let the childish silly idiots on here run you off. Thanks for joining, and again, welcome aboard. Oh, and if the pop-ups are annoying to you, just download and install AdBlocker Plus.

Hey, Travis. Most of the far righties and far lefties are lame butts, but they will deny it. You will like it here. And protect your bicycle here.

Wuzzzup Travis! Welcome to the site. You'll like it. Everybody here is a liar except me.

Actually that's a lie...

Waidaminnit......you lied. Everbuddy heerz a lair but mee.
What ?? ..... you trying to steal everyone's thunder in front of a stranger? Shame .... now .. you go apologize .. ya hear ........ now .. run along..............

Hey, Travis007 - what do you like to debate so strongly?

What is your forte?

Your piano?

:D
Now . now ... stop that teasing ....... don't clip the grass too soon ........ let the man get his feet wet first ............ he doesn't have any idea what happened to the last half dozen or so before him ............ don't run him off .........

What is your forte?

Your piano?

Now . now ... stop that teasing ....... don't clip the grass too soon ........ let the man get his feet wet first ............ he doesn't have any idea what happened to the last half dozen or so before him ............ don't run him off .........
........unless he's a sock.........

What is your forte?

Your piano?

........unless he's a sock.........
time will tell

Hi Travis.

Be the first!

Answer the question in my signature with a number. You can win that huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge stuffed alligator that you see hanging next to the Lynard Skynard framed mirror!

Good luck!

Forum List

Back