Hi.. Im Travis

:welcome: Travis007 You're in trouble already! Jake and Stats both have an eye on your bicycle and will steal it in a heartbeat. Use this:tank:

Your wimpy tank ain't nuttin against my:

incredible-starship-designs-by-vattalus.jpg

Just remember that, bubba!!

Hi Travis.

Be the first!

Answer the question in my signature with a number. You can win that huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge stuffed alligator that you see hanging next to the Lynard Skynard framed mirror!

Good luck!
No one told me anything about a door prize when I joined.

Well....that's because you joining was OUR door prize, silly!
Well .... you could've mentioned it before now .........

Oh! Did I forget!

Sorry.....sorry....ke....sorry.

Hi Travis.

Be the first!

Answer the question in my signature with a number. You can win that huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge stuffed alligator that you see hanging next to the Lynard Skynard framed mirror!

Good luck!

Oh! Did I forget!

It's ok now ..... I understand ............. I'm fine now ............ it just took me a minute or two to get it out of my system .... but I'm fine .... really..... I am.....

Hi Travis.

Be the first!

Good luck!

Oh! Did I forget!

It's ok now ..... I understand ............. I'm fine now ............ it just took me a minute or two to get it out of my system .... but I'm fine .... really..... I am.....

That's what the virgins always say the first time.

Oh! Did I forget!

Yea ... you're right ........ but ... don't they get a kiss before and afterwards? ................I got nothing......... nothing I tell ya ......... nothing.. ... well ... I don't have ta tell ya ..my feelings were hurt real bad ...... real bad I tell ya ..............

Oh! Did I forget!

Yea ... you're right ........ but ... don't they get a kiss before and afterwards? ................I got nothing......... nothing I tell ya ......... nothing.. ... well ... I don't have ta tell ya ..my feelings were hurt real bad ...... real bad I tell ya ..............

We promise to be real gentle with you.

Oh, wait, where did Travis007 go???

Oh! Did I forget!

hell ... he left ......... this shit got deep in a hurry .............. I told them to let him get his feet wet first ... henry ain't gona like this ..... nor sir ... he just ain't gona like this ............. Travis seemed like a nice young fella too .............. we just can't behave long enough to allow folks to get use to us .......... we just rotten I tell ya ... just plain rotten through and through ........ henry is gona shame us all fer this .......... I wish we didn't have to be so bad all the time ...............

Oh! Did I forget!

hell ... he left ......... this shit got deep in a hurry .............. I told them to let him get his feet wet first ... henry ain't gona like this ..... nor sir ... he just ain't gona like this ............. Travis seemed like a nice young fella too .............. we just can't behave long enough to allow folks to get use to us .......... we just rotten I tell ya ... just plain rotten through and through ........ henry is gona shame us all fer this .......... I wish we didn't have to be so bad all the time ...............

Awww, he's prolly getting laid. He'll be back later, all relaxed and happy.

Awww, he's prolly getting laid. He'll be back later, all relaxed and happy.
Thanks man .. that makes me feel better now ..... he did seem like a very nice fella ......... you will let me know when he comes back .. wont ya ........ I feel so guilty right now .... I should've behaved myself ............ and I knew better ..........

Hi Everyone...
I wanted to say hello...
I like to have strong debate and lots of fun and laughs,..

TGIF!!

welcome.

why did you create this thread today when you joined over two years ago?

if you like strong debate, hope to see you out there. see the bullring as well. it is a subforum.

Forum List

Back