Hi I'm Susan and I just hate emoticons!

Hi Everyone, I'm fiscally conservative and I like to engage in serious intelligent debate. I just hate the way our country is headed. I am totally anti-Obama and think he is the devil in disguise. I try to parse the news by switching between Fox, CNN and MSNBC in order to get a well-rounded view. The Big 3 networks are pretty much meaningless in today's world. I hope this site will allow me to interact with intelligent and well-informed people.
I really f-ucked up with my opening message. I am sincerely grateful for all who welcomed me to this site but I am still looking for some serious intelligent back and forth conversation. All I see on this site is tons of pictures (which are what posters wish they looked like, but don't) and a ton of crap with very little verbiage. Where are the serious people? Think I will write this site off.

That's probably the wisest decision. A personage of your stature posting at our humble messageboard would be too much for most of our small minds to handle. You deserve a forum as sophisticated as you are.

That's *beautiful*. It's almost like I'm rubbing off on you. :D

LOL - what a strange thread. I thought this line interesting, "I am totally anti-Obama and think he is the devil in disguise." For someone looking for "intelligent debate" you showed your cards too early. But enough of the negative, welcome or is that goodbye? LOL

Darling Susan,

Welcome to USMB from the bottom of my heart. There is no need of scurrying off simply because the masses have picked at your self-admitted weak spot. Despite what you see here in your introductory thread as examples of what appears to be adolescent taunts and ridicule, this site appears to me to be replete with knowledgeable, intelligent, compassionate, witty, enlightened, well-meaning, friendly, understanding posters. As you say, you Fed-U your initial post by exposing too much of yourself in regard to what you do not like.

My preliminary assessment of you includes a recognition of your aversion to cursing. We have a Flame Zone forum where raw language and insults will surpass anything you have experienced before. Stay out of it if you don't want to be exposed to those ruffian vocabularies.

We have other forums, such as Science and Technology, Energy, Economy, Religion, Music, Computers, ...ad infinitum in which you will find less playful, more serious discussions including some smattering mixed in with intellectual discourse worthy of the time spent reading it.

I'm certain that if you sit back, relax and count to twenty now and then, you will lose your disdain for the posters on this site. They were just fucking with you.

authentic_drama_queen.jpg

So talk! I'm ready.

OK, so well, I see you came back today so what would you like to talk about?

How about we talk about the "success" of your drama queen bullshit antics and the encouragement and attention you have received for them...I tend to agree to a degree that there is enough foolishness to go around and I don't really use the dreaded smilies all that often.

I find it fascinating that last night you had two little dark green squares and now you have five dark green and one light green...that should give you some insight on some of the people around here...perhaps not.

Uh, I'm running out of ideas on things that might meet up to your high standards...maybe you can come up with something...oh yeah, I was curious about one other thing...that name you chose...does it have some sort of sexual connotation?

Last edited:
Welcome Susan. I have to confess I'm still trying to piece together "I like to engage in serious, intelligent debate" and "he's the devil in disguise." But I look forward to discussing the finer points...

!snocitome etah tsuj I dna nasaS m"I iH

!nasaS emocleW
(Now if only I had a mirror)

:razz: :clap2: :tongue: :eusa_drool: :redface: :confused: :eusa_hand: :cool: :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle: :( :eusa_liar: :cuckoo: :evil: :eek: :doubt: :eusa_pray: :eusa_angel: :eusa_shhh: :lol:
(Couldn't help myself)

Forum List

Back