Hi I'm Susan and I just hate emoticons!

I have to take a
xotoxi-albums-smileys-picture433-crap.gif

Welcome Susan...
Good to have a fellow Obama opponent. :)

Unfortunately I use a shit load of emoticons... I apologize in advance.

Welcome Susan...

I think emoticons can help us understand text better at times. Text can be so confusing.
I have been in trouble many times from someone miusunderstanding text.

Welcome Susan...

I think emoticons can help us understand text better at times. Text can be so confusing.

That's exactly my point of view. Before using those little guys I got into some trouble on another discussion board. They all thought I was being sarcastic when I was dead ass serious.

Welcome Susan...

That's exactly my point of view. Before using those little guys I got into some trouble on another discussion board. They all thought I was being sarcastic when I was dead ass serious.

Yup, that's just what I mean!

Welcome Susan...

and i bet some thought you serious when you were kidding
'

and i bet some thought you serious when you were kidding
'

That the most!! :lol:

Hi there, thanks for your welcome message and thanks for not using the dreaded emoticoms. I see on further posts I have opened the door to being somewhat reviled and will now have to endure "death by emoticoms" from all those on the site who took offense.

Hi there, thanks for your welcome message and thanks for not using the dreaded emoticoms. I see on further posts I have opened the door to being somewhat reviled and will now have to endure "death by emoticoms" from all those on the site who took offense.

No one took offense. We were all just teasing you and having fun.

Hi, thanks for your welcome message I am familiar with the "bell-curve". Love your picture.

You betcha! I should have just introduced myself as Susan and I'm a conservative. I sure did open myself up to all kinds of abuse with saying I hate emoticoms. But I do, and I would prefer people-speak instead of stupid "disneyesque" characters in my conversation. I guess I asked for it tho, and I can take it, and I can certainly dish it too when the topic pleases me.

Forum List

Back