Hi I'm Susan and I just hate emoticons!

See what I mean?

Scrolled back a bit and saw words in each post.
So sorry, I'm new today, and just realized I needed to reference who I responded to. Will you ever forgive me for being a newbie? Won't happen again, promise.

Give us some time. In six months or so, we'll all forget you hate emoticons and just use them like normal, until then, I fear you will regret letting us know that you hate them so much. After opening the door like you did, I would have thought that you would expect nothing but emoticons in this thread. If you didn't, well, you have no idea how :evil: we can be.

Immie

PS Sorry, once again, I just couldn't get through without throwing that one little emoticon in there which would never had appeared if you hadn't made it SO tempting.

Hi Everyone, I'm fiscally conservative and I like to engage in serious intelligent debate. I just hate the way our country is headed. I am totally anti-Obama and think he is the devil in disguise. I try to parse the news by switching between Fox, CNN and MSNBC in order to get a well-rounded view. The Big 3 networks are pretty much meaningless in today's world. I hope this site will allow me to interact with intelligent and well-informed people.

I alsp hate emoticons.

The rest?

Well, we'll talk about that later.
So talk! I'm ready.

So sorry, I'm new today, and just realized I needed to reference who I responded to. Will you ever forgive me for being a newbie? Won't happen again, promise.

Give us some time. In six months or so, we'll all forget you hate emoticons and just use them like normal, until then, I fear you will regret letting us know that you hate them so much. After opening the door like you did, I would have thought that you would expect nothing but emoticons in this thread. If you didn't, well, you have no idea how :evil: we can be.

Immie

PS Sorry, once again, I just couldn't get through without throwing that one little emoticon in there which would never had appeared if you hadn't made it SO tempting.
Hi Immie, I hope it doesn't take six months for me to get over the abuse of saying how much I hate emoticoms. I still think they are just a stupid crutch for those who can't find words to speak for themselves within this wonderful language to use. I prefer words rather than "Walt Disney" characters to speak for me.

Well, I must say that I thought you were joking when you mentioned it. It was an open invitation for abuse.

I do, however, hope that it won't take six months for people to forget your comment so that they quit teasing you with them. See, I'm not even going to throw the obligatory smilie in here for you.

Immie

Hi Immie, I hope it doesn't take six months for me to get over the abuse of saying how much I hate emoticoms. I still think they are just a stupid crutch for those who can't find words to speak for themselves within this wonderful language to use. I prefer words rather than "Walt Disney" characters to speak for me.

I prefer looney toons...

daffyrobinhood.gif

Hi Everyone, I'm fiscally conservative and I like to engage in serious intelligent debate. I just hate the way our country is headed. I am totally anti-Obama and think he is the devil in disguise. I try to parse the news by switching between Fox, CNN and MSNBC in order to get a well-rounded view. The Big 3 networks are pretty much meaningless in today's world. I hope this site will allow me to interact with intelligent and well-informed people.
I really f-ucked up with my opening message. I am sincerely grateful for all who welcomed me to this site but I am still looking for some serious intelligent back and forth conversation. All I see on this site is tons of pictures (which are what posters wish they looked like, but don't) and a ton of crap with very little verbiage. Where are the serious people? Think I will write this site off.

I really f-ucked up with my opening message. I am sincerely grateful for all who welcomed me to this site but I am still looking for some serious intelligent back and forth conversation. All I see on this site is tons of pictures (which are what posters wish they looked like, but don't) and a ton of crap with very little verbiage. Where are the serious people? Think I will write this site off.

Lighten up. Life's too short to be wound so damned tight.

That's probably the wisest decision. A personage of your stature posting at our humble messageboard would be too much for most of our small minds to handle. You deserve a forum as sophisticated as you are.

That's probably the wisest decision. A personage of your stature posting at our humble messageboard would be too much for most of our small minds to handle. You deserve a forum as sophisticated as you are.
:rofl:
nice sarcasm
:thup:

You should detest the rabble, for they are not of proper upbringing, unlike you. For you are a serious internet debater, and you shouldn't tolerate the improper.

Oh, and by the Gods, since you have written us off as people who are so beneath you, I wish to give you a parting gift, a token of the ill will you have brought upon yourself: my vote of no confidence in your holier-than-thou horseshit. Fuck you, you snooty uptight bore.

Neg'd.

BTW,:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Lighten up. Life's too short to be wound so damned tight.

Meh, she sux worse than any lolcat I could throw at her. She'll probably end up getting pwn'd by any of us anyway, lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

[/quote]I really f-ucked up with my opening message. I am sincerely grateful for all who welcomed me to this site but I am still looking for some serious intelligent back and forth conversation. All I see on this site is tons of pictures (which are what posters wish they looked like, but don't) and a ton of crap with very little verbiage. Where are the serious people? Think I will write this site off.[/QUOTE]

You should detest the rabble, for they are not of proper upbringing, unlike you. For you are a serious internet debater, and you shouldn't tolerate the improper.

Oh, and by the Gods, since you have written us off as people who are so beneath you, I wish to give you a parting gift, a token of the ill will you have brought upon yourself: my vote of no confidence in your holier-than-thou horseshit. Fuck you, you snooty uptight bore.

[/QUOTE]Thanks for the parting F-U and same back at you. You are much more holier than me and this site is not for me. Just a bunch of juveniles. Goodbye!

Thanks for the parting F-U and same back at you. You are much more holier than me and this site is not for me. Just a bunch of juveniles. Goodbye!
Lol, you came in here not quoting at all and you leave screwing it up...that's some funny shit right there...better luck at the next site...practice, you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Sidestreamer said:
susancream said:

Thanks for the parting F-U and same back at you. You are much more holier than me and this site is not for me. Just a bunch of juveniles. Goodbye!

(fixed the quote structure)

Please be sure to close the door behind you on your way out. I don't wish to be disturbed by the draft.

Last edited:

:lol:

How many times are you going to say you're leaving? Just go already LOL (noting she is still online)

And still here...what's up with that?

Maybe she is waiting for someone to plead with her not to go...:rolleyes:

:lol:

How many times are you going to say you're leaving? Just go already LOL (noting she is still online)

And still here...what's up with that?

Maybe she is waiting for someone to plead with her not to go...:rolleyes:

I don't know how we'll go on without her...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybXrrTX3LuI]YouTube - I Will Survive - Alien Song[/ame]

Forum List

Back