Hi, i'm still new here, and nobody seems to like me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the answer to the joke is because, the P is silent...
bad dad jokes....

Last edited:
Can you cook? Good lookin' lasts a few years. Good cookin' lasts a lifetime.
Some of my recipes come from one of my fav youtoubers. Cooked by Julie. You can learn just about everything there, and she has the sexiest voice i've ever heard. She's Cuban too! I usually make bigger portions so I can't use the skillet and her portions sometimes, but I always use her as a reference. She's really cute too! But the voice alone is worth the watch... :)

Can you cook? Good lookin' lasts a few years. Good cookin' lasts a lifetime.
Some of my recipes come from one of my fav youtoubers. Cooked by Julie. You can learn just about everything there, and she has the sexiest voice i've ever heard. She's Cuban too! I usually make bigger portions so I can't use the skillet and her portions sometimes, but I always use her as a reference. She's really cute too! But the voice alone is worth the watch... :)

I'll have to check her out.

I'm a good looking dude, i'm trying to do right. Fook shite,

Nobody loves me...

First of all nobody cares if you're good looking as somebody already pointed out, this isn't a dating website and second of all first impressions are important and if you didn't act so annoying and constantly trying to win people over romantically then maybe people would like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back