Hi, I'm a time traveler from 100 years in the future, I'm here to warn you about OAC...

Thanks to Blackrook for letting me use his account, because the Time Agency I work for doesn't want me to create my own internet accounts, but they want me to warn you about OAC.

I am from the year 2119, and I have to tell you, America still has not recovered from all the damage OAC did when she declared herself President-for-Life and enacted her Green New Deal.

It's like one of those zombie movies you like so much, Walking Dead, maybe, and that's what America looks like where I come from after trillions of dollars were spent to pay people not to work, outlaw the internal combustion engine and all factories, and etc.

Please, do something now in 2019, while she is only a Congresswoman.

Thanks for listening.
So afraid of AOC.....so very very afraid. INCEL types really don't like assertive, smart women.

Smart, she ain't.....not even by leftard standards.

Thanks to Blackrook for letting me use his account, because the Time Agency I work for doesn't want me to create my own internet accounts, but they want me to warn you about OAC.

I am from the year 2119, and I have to tell you, America still has not recovered from all the damage OAC did when she declared herself President-for-Life and enacted her Green New Deal.

It's like one of those zombie movies you like so much, Walking Dead, maybe, and that's what America looks like where I come from after trillions of dollars were spent to pay people not to work, outlaw the internal combustion engine and all factories, and etc.

Thanks for listening.
Well look at that. 100 years into the future and Trump supporters are still delusional.

Thanks for listening.
So afraid of AOC.....so very very afraid. INCEL types really don't like assertive, smart women.

Her comments suggests she is at least two standard deviations of IQ above Trump and you!

Thanks for listening.

That’s amazing. I’m sure if there was a time machine you and all of your righty eunuchs would go back in time where you could throw women in the water to see if they floated.

Thanks for listening.

That’s amazing. I’m sure if there was a time machine you and all of your righty eunuchs would go back in time where you could throw women in the water to see if they floated.

Build a bridge ou' of 'er!

Thanks for listening.

Build a bridge ou' of 'er!
Republicans Blast Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Sour Expression During State of the Union Address

By Andy Borowitz

February 7, 2019

Borowitz-BoehnerAOCStateoftheUnion.jpg

Photograph by Mandel Ngan / Corbis / VCG / Getty
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s facial expression during the State of the Union address came under continued attack from Republicans on Thursday, with the former House Speaker John Boehner joining the chorus of disapproval.

“When I saw her with that pained expression on her face, I couldn’t believe my eyes,” Boehner said. “It was like nothing I had ever seen before in my life.”

The former Speaker said that Ocasio-Cortez broke his “No. 1 rule” of reacting to a State of the Union speech: “No matter what the President is saying, be sure to look cheerful and upbeat at all times.”

“I didn’t always agree with what President Obama had to say over the years, but I always kept a smile on my face,” he said. “I think if the congresswoman went back and looked at video of me and my fellow-Republicans during the Obama speeches, she could learn a lot about maintaining a non-stop happy facial expression.”

Boehner said that he considered Ocasio-Cortez’s facial expressions “a rookie mistake” and offered her a piece of helpful advice. “Darlin’, take it from old man Boehner—you can catch more bees with honey than with vinegar,” he chuckled.

You guys are obsessed with her.

I've never seen a first-year representative get this much attention.

Conservatives feel threatened
She scares everyone, especially people with carrots.

That's the second time I've seen a "carrot" reference. Still don't get it. :dunno:
AOC has big front teeth like a rabbit, lol.
I didn't notice, the giant popping eyes are all I notice.

Did she eat all the carrots in the world?

No but peanut butter costs over $1000.00
an ounce and the last banana was awarded to the victor in a war that cost 400,000 lives.

Jo

You guys are obsessed with her.

I've never seen a first-year representative get this much attention.

Conservatives feel threatened
She scares everyone, especially people with carrots.

That's the second time I've seen a "carrot" reference. Still don't get it. :dunno:
AOC has big front teeth like a rabbit, lol.
I didn't notice, the giant popping eyes are all I notice.

I know....amphetamines usually do that.

Jo

That little girl sure has all these right wing macho tough guys pissing their pants doesn’t she?

Well you're right and wrong. There's definitely some pissing going on but nobody's wetting their pants. It's not her... She's just the face of what's coming.

Jo

First, I'm going to pretend you didn't actually refer to her as smart, because I simply couldn't take anything you said seriously with that in the back of my mind.

Second, as I've pointed out to the other mentally deranged loons in your gaggle, you're confusing fear with mockery and jeering. It's one stupid thing after another that has come out of her mouth ever since she won her primary. I don't know that there has ever been a more gaffe prone politician in American history before her. She truly may be the most ignorant individual in Congress right now and that's saying a lot when you consider she's in the running against Sheila Jackson-Lee and Hank "Guam will tip over" Johnson. The only fear out there is that enough people were conned into voting for her and that enough tards like you are out there to continue defending her absurdity.

By all means, if you think the issue is fear of an assertive, "smart" woman, make her the poster child for your party in 2020. Get her out there in front of the cameras at every opportunity. Make her Green New Deal the centerpiece of your 2020 campaign. Donald Trump will be singing praises to the Democratic Party right through January of 2025.

Go watch the video in post 10, while you still have time to edit that.

Oopsie.

Not remotely necessary

As I said when I watched it, I can see why the Swamp Fans are scared shitless of her. You're so scared you can't even watch it ------- yet miraculously that doesn't stop you from waxing loquacioius about "gaffes" and "ignorance". "Not remotely necessary" because you're afraid you will have been wrong in pre-judging.

Whelp --- I guess when you won't take the evidence you can make up whatever you want.

I don’t need to see it. She’s given countless examples that she is an incompetent fool in over her head. One moment of possible lucidity does not change that

Thanks for listening.

Her comments suggests she is at least two standard deviations of IQ above Trump and you!

She is a blithering, indoctrinated commie idiot.....which is why you feel such a kinship to the klunt.

Thanks for listening.

She is a blithering, indoctrinated commie idiot.....which is why you feel such a kinship to the klunt.

Thanks so much for sharing your insight, it's clear you've spent a good deal of time, effort and research in this evaluation, and anyone who doesn't see the genius in it, is a fool.

I greatly appreciate your quest and your judgment, and will work on my personification so as to be just like you.

SARCASM ALERT

Thanks for listening.

Thanks so much for sharing your insight, it's clear you've spent a good deal of time, effort and research in this evaluation, and anyone who doesn't see the genius in it, is a fool.

I greatly appreciate your quest and your judgment, and will work on my personification so as to be just like you.

SARCASM ALERT

Anyone that can say (and with a straight face) that Cortez is "intelligent" or even knowledgeable is indeed an idiot.

Thanks for listening.

SARCASM ALERT

Nah...she's genuinely slow as frozen molasses. Sorry it's Just true.

Jo

Forum List

Back