Hi, I'm a time traveler from 100 years in the future, I'm here to warn you about OAC...

You guys are obsessed with her.

I've never seen a first-year representative get this much attention.

Conservatives feel threatened
She scares everyone, especially people with carrots.

That's the second time I've seen a "carrot" reference. Still don't get it. :dunno:
AOC has big front teeth like a rabbit, lol.
Like a sexy wabbit!

6101UP-CyIL._UY550_.jpg

So afraid of AOC.....so very very afraid. INCEL types really don't like assertive, smart women.

First, I'm going to pretend you didn't actually refer to her as smart, because I simply couldn't take anything you said seriously with that in the back of my mind.

Second, as I've pointed out to the other mentally deranged loons in your gaggle, you're confusing fear with mockery and jeering. It's one stupid thing after another that has come out of her mouth ever since she won her primary. I don't know that there has ever been a more gaffe prone politician in American history before her. She truly may be the most ignorant individual in Congress right now and that's saying a lot when you consider she's in the running against Sheila Jackson-Lee and Hank "Guam will tip over" Johnson. The only fear out there is that enough people were conned into voting for her and that enough tards like you are out there to continue defending her absurdity.

By all means, if you think the issue is fear of an assertive, "smart" woman, make her the poster child for your party in 2020. Get her out there in front of the cameras at every opportunity. Make her Green New Deal the centerpiece of your 2020 campaign. Donald Trump will be singing praises to the Democratic Party right through January of 2025.

Go watch the video in post 10, while you still have time to edit that.

Oopsie.

Not remotely necessary

As I said when I watched it, I can see why the Swamp Fans are scared shitless of her. You're so scared you can't even watch it ------- yet miraculously that doesn't stop you from waxing loquacioius about "gaffes" and "ignorance". "Not remotely necessary" because you're afraid you will have been wrong in pre-judging.

Whelp --- I guess when you won't take the evidence you can make up whatever you want.

I don’t need to see it. She’s given countless examples that she is an incompetent fool in over her head. One moment of possible lucidity does not change that

AOC has a big brain. She is smart, real smart, smart girl. Went to Boston College, only smart people go to Boston College, graduated top of her class
High IQ, HUGE IQ
Believe me

So afraid of AOC.....so very very afraid. INCEL types really don't like assertive, smart women.

Smart, she ain't.....not even by leftard standards.

Her comments suggests she is at least two standard deviations of IQ above Trump and you!

She is a blithering, indoctrinated commie idiot.....which is why you feel such a kinship to the klunt.

Thanks so much for sharing your insight, it's clear you've spent a good deal of time, effort and research in this evaluation, and anyone who doesn't see the genius in it, is a fool.

I greatly appreciate your quest and your judgment, and will work on my personification so as to be just like you.

SARCASM ALERT

Anyone that can say (and with a straight face) that Cortez is "intelligent" or even knowledgeable is indeed an idiot.

mrz021019dAPR20190209054516.jpg

Smart, she ain't.....not even by leftard standards.

Her comments suggests she is at least two standard deviations of IQ above Trump and you!

She is a blithering, indoctrinated commie idiot.....which is why you feel such a kinship to the klunt.

Thanks so much for sharing your insight, it's clear you've spent a good deal of time, effort and research in this evaluation, and anyone who doesn't see the genius in it, is a fool.

I greatly appreciate your quest and your judgment, and will work on my personification so as to be just like you.

SARCASM ALERT

Anyone that can say (and with a straight face) that Cortez is "intelligent" or even knowledgeable is indeed an idiot.

Not much green in Bklyn,,you have no appreciation

SARCASM ALERT

Now you sound even more like a dunce, eddie.....

Where I live in Brooklyn:

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Drop over some time......

SARCASM ALERT

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

SARCASM ALERT

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

visted prospect park and botanical {sp}gardens often...Not many in brooklyn like that

SARCASM ALERT

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

visted prospect park and botanical {sp}gardens often...Not many in brooklyn like that

Let me know when you need the visa.

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I lived in Bed Sty when you could have bought a whole block of houses for what one costs today

You guys are obsessed with her.

I've never seen a first-year representative get this much attention.

Conservatives feel threatened
She scares everyone, especially people with carrots.

That's the second time I've seen a "carrot" reference. Still don't get it. :dunno:
AOC has big front teeth like a rabbit, lol.
Like a sexy wabbit!

6101UP-CyIL._UY550_.jpg

NICE. HOWEVER. In 40 years ?
images

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I lived in Bed Sty when you could have bought a whole block of houses for what one costs today
Too bad I only had enough money for lunch

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

My crib.....

castle-manzanares-2.jpg

SARCASM ALERT

marine-park.jpg

22932.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And don't miss Bed-Stuy.

First, I'm going to pretend you didn't actually refer to her as smart, because I simply couldn't take anything you said seriously with that in the back of my mind.

Second, as I've pointed out to the other mentally deranged loons in your gaggle, you're confusing fear with mockery and jeering. It's one stupid thing after another that has come out of her mouth ever since she won her primary. I don't know that there has ever been a more gaffe prone politician in American history before her. She truly may be the most ignorant individual in Congress right now and that's saying a lot when you consider she's in the running against Sheila Jackson-Lee and Hank "Guam will tip over" Johnson. The only fear out there is that enough people were conned into voting for her and that enough tards like you are out there to continue defending her absurdity.

By all means, if you think the issue is fear of an assertive, "smart" woman, make her the poster child for your party in 2020. Get her out there in front of the cameras at every opportunity. Make her Green New Deal the centerpiece of your 2020 campaign. Donald Trump will be singing praises to the Democratic Party right through January of 2025.

Oopsie.

Not remotely necessary

As I said when I watched it, I can see why the Swamp Fans are scared shitless of her. You're so scared you can't even watch it ------- yet miraculously that doesn't stop you from waxing loquacioius about "gaffes" and "ignorance". "Not remotely necessary" because you're afraid you will have been wrong in pre-judging.

Whelp --- I guess when you won't take the evidence you can make up whatever you want.

I don’t need to see it. She’s given countless examples that she is an incompetent fool in over her head. One moment of possible lucidity does not change that

"I don't need to read the book to know what's in there". Kinda says it all, donut.

Mind sealed shut like a bank vault. What a great plan that is. Hey, it's worked so well up to now.

Oopsie.

Not remotely necessary

AOC has a big brain. She is smart, real smart, smart girl. Went to Boston College, only smart people go to Boston College, graduated top of her class
High IQ, HUGE IQ
Believe me

YUGE. She may not have the best words but she has the best nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives and prepositions. The gerunds are a work in progress.

Many people are saying that. Amazing, incredible people. Some of whom would even vote for that face. Even if it doesn't remind them of their daughter.

High IQ, HUGE IQ
Believe me

Yeah, she's incredibly brilliant which is why even the liberal media can't help but to half handedly ridicule her at times for her poorly thought out ideas, because she's so incredibly smart. In fact, she's so smart the only job she could get with an Economic degree from Boston College was bartending in Queens. Boston College owes her a refund on her tuition and if you actually believe she's brilliant maybe you need a refund on your education as well or perhaps the problem is you never received one in the first place.

High IQ, HUGE IQ
Believe me

Yeah, she's incredibly brilliant which is why even the liberal media can't help but to half handedly ridicule her at times for her poorly thought out ideas, because she's so incredibly smart. In fact, she's so smart the only job she could get with an Economic degree from Boston College was bartending in Queens. Boston College owes her a refund on her tuition and if you actually believe she's brilliant maybe you need a refund on your education as well or perhaps the problem is you never received one in the first place.
This comes from one who believes the moron Trump is smart ,,,smarter than generals lawyers scientists

Hi, I'm a time traveler from 100 years in the future, I'm here to warn Blackrook about starting this weird and embarrassing-to-read thread.

I'm a time traveler too from only 50 years in the future I'm here to warn your leader if he doesn't change his ways he won't be lasting much longer and it won't be pretty

Forum List

Back