Hi! How are you?

Best Wishes to for a Happy & Healthy New Year to all...

Why do I get the feeling you're only here to promote your web site.......... :eusa_whistle:

That's a reasonable thought, but I'm also here to engage with likeminded others, and learn a thing or two along the way.

Benefit of the doubt AlanF. Hope you find what you seek here...:badgrin:

images5-3-1.jpg

I thought you couldnt have a website in your signature? I was asked to remove mine?

I thought you couldnt have a website in your signature? I was asked to remove mine?

It depends, from my understanding if it's an ad link or a link to another messageboard then no, if it's an informational link then it should be okay. Flag it and see what the mods do. :dunno:

Best Wishes to for a Happy & Healthy New Year to all...

Why do I get the feeling you're only here to promote your web site.......... :eusa_whistle:

That's a reasonable thought, but I'm also here to engage with likeminded others, and learn a thing or two along the way.

Fair enough but ya might want to check with the mods to see if your link is allowed. Just an idea. :dunno:

I'll remove mine just to be fair. Have a great day :)

It doesnt matter to me if you keep it. Still your straight forward actionable post shows good character. I will rep you to show my thanks. Good to have you here AlanF.

Hey Derk

No problem, fair is fair. Appreciate the character reference--Thank You--much appreciated!

Forum List

Back