Hi, hadit here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they banned the actual real users in an effort to ban the spammers. :cuckoo:
I checked it out, and I was 'banned' a day or so ago, too, despite not having posted there in over a year, so no loss for me. 'No reason specified', ban lifted 'Never'. wtf?

Anyhoo, welcome Hadit.

full16181118.jpg

Hope you post more often than you have been posting....it's really a nice place here.

What did you do to get perma-banned there when the site was active? It must have been very impressive! :lol:

What did you do to get perma-banned there when the site was active? It must have been very impressive! :lol:

If I could recall, I'd answer: Sadly, I cannot.

:eusa_shhh:

Giving you shiny objects with which to play is really the only entertainment value you offer.

I am so-called because I have had it up to here with what I consider to be ridiculousness in the world today. I think you will find, though, that I am genial and quite easy going. I'm sure I will enjoy getting to know all of you.

Hi Hadit and welcome to the board. I just got here too! Hope you feel at home here.:)

hadit, seems the other site is hopelessly spammed in addition to just about everyone banned. Can you email Teller, Tom3r and CowPunk to get over here to this site. Let's get the party started! Thanks in advance! :party:

The dumb fucks let their site get fucked up or they're just trying to get rid of it and lack the balls to do it right. I must say, I am surprised that I am of the banned elite but since the rest of the good posters are I stand proud!

This place is better than the other place, except the mods keep deleting or reclassing my threads to the weird forums and allowing dozens of idiots to post totally redundant threads in the main forums.

The dumb fucks let their site get fucked up or they're just trying to get rid of it and lack the balls to do it right. I must say, I am surprised that I am of the banned elite but since the rest of the good posters are I stand proud!

I've never been banned from there before, it was a shock. If I had to get the ban hammer I'm in good company with all the best posters from there. I'm also glad we had the foresight to have a plan to meet here.

I agree, it's in prep for Manu to sell the board or let it die. Since he met wifey his heart hasn't been in it. On the bright side we don't have to deal with endless spam anymore. I won't miss that.

All the best to Manu in the future. My thanks to all the mods.

There is zero chance that site could be sold. The server is screwy, the database is a mess, its ad revenue barely covers the vbulletin license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back