Hi from Fla!

Edelweiss

Rookie
Sep 26, 2010
Florida
Hey everyone. I'm a Floridian who enjoys intelligent and thought-provoking debate on political issues, especially those that pertain to women's issues. I look forward to our future discussions.

Hey everyone. I'm a Floridian who enjoys intelligent and thought-provoking debate on political issues, especially those that pertain to women's issues. I look forward to our future discussions.

Welcome to the USMB, repleat with :lol: thought provoking :lol: debate and :lol: insightful personalities.
Enjoy your sojourn through our :lol: respected halls of :lol: wisdom.
:rofl:

Welcome.

I'd suggest browsing thread topics and using the search features to focus in on your areas of interest.

Other than that, you're on your own. And my God have mercy on your soul. :D

Yea? Good luck finding intelligent and thought provoking debates. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome. May God protect you as you wander aimlessly in search of these mythical debates. :lol:

Welcome to the USMB, repleat with :lol: thought provoking :lol: debate and :lol: insightful personalities.

You sayin' I ain't insightful?

Hi. I'm from Fla. too.

Looking forward to discussions how allowing women to vote and drive has contributed to the downfall of this country.

Hi. I'm from Fla. too.

Looking forward to discussions how allowing women to vote and drive has contributed to the downfall of this country.

images

If you want intelligent and thought-provoking debate on political issues, you should keep your eyes peeled for my posts!!!

You sayin' I ain't insightful?

Only in conjunction with riot.......

Welcome from the heartland of America (or is that the USA?) One question: "Would you support Jeb Bush for president?"

What part of Florida?
What kind of issues?
Im not a big... cramp guy.
Welcome to Sparta.

Forum List

Back