Hi Everyone!

Now that you've introduced yourself, based upon your post, that you would like a "civil" debate, I recommend the "Clean Debate Zone" and avoid the "Political and Current Events" sections. There is nothing "civil" about these areas.

Apparently I joined a while back but I don't remember when; old age I suppose. Anyway, I am an Independent and look forward to vigorous, but civil debate.
Welcome from another Independent! I'm surprised you remembered your user name and password--excellent work!
Things aren't too civil around here, but you can look at it as a personal challenge to stay ladylike in the face of hooligans, I guess. It's true the CDZ is pretty civil. The Coffee Shop in the Lounge is very friendly, when you need a break.
Have a snack, and here's one for your horse, too. Pretty animal.
1592779876536.png

1592779928115.png

Hi Kathy.

Make sure you get your rabies shots... some folks here are biters. But there's no shortage of folks that'll yak with you with no biting too.

Have fun !

I had no idea you're an independent, OL. You've been hiding it! Ha!

Welcome from another Independent! I'm surprised you remembered your user name and password--excellent work!
Things aren't too civil around here, but you can look at it as a personal challenge to stay ladylike in the face of hooligans, I guess. It's true the CDZ is pretty civil. The Coffee Shop in the Lounge is very friendly, when you need a break.
View attachment 353303

View attachment 353304

Thank you! My stallion will appreciate the carrots!

View attachment 353303

View attachment 353304

What on you is independent?

Forum List

Back