Hi Everyone!

[

well then little douchbaguette, i suggest you go where you can win huuuuuuuge..... & bigley!

What I don't get about you democrat traitors is why, since you want a totalitarian dictatorship where the state owns all things including the lives of the enslaved masses, you don't just move to North Korea where the society you are waging your civil war to create is already established for you?

It's the revenge thing isn't it? You want revenge against everyone who has done better than you, which is virtually everyone...

<pffffft>

bite me.

Oh, I'd rather shoot you for treason....

:booze:

Yeah. Because your user name matters at USMB. :D
Everything a poster says matters. Especially User Names where they self describe themselves.

....You take yourself VERY seriously, don't you? I stand by my user name - it's a philosophy I've adopted. You can like it..or not.

Whoa! Watch the strong language. Children post here.
I'd Rather Be a Grammar Nazi Than a Grammar Nazi

It only seems that way because the grammar of college graduates is at a grade school level.
View attachment 149905
You know, He may have been referring to fashion Nazis. Just saying.

Hey DumpTrump ------------->

raw12.gif

Welcome. If I may ask what was it that made you change from GOP to DEM? FYI I am a lifelong IND.

I saw the party go insane. Basic fiscal conservatism was taken over by utter insanity - the party of compassionate conservatives turned into a vicious, petty and flat out mean mob that was only concerned with rabidly protecting their piece of the pie. Really, my views never changed - but the party sure did and I refused to go along with the clown car.
I saw the party go insane.
Methinks there is more to this than a little lunacy...Been watching too much Lame Stream Media i guess...

Forum List

Back