Hi Everyone!

who cares if he she it they are a sock. if *you all *don't like them, i say more power to him her it them.

Sure, Jake

lol... stupidest post i've seen from you yet.
Its an ongoing joke. If more people liked you, you might have been included :D

oh now that hurt TN... really. i am crushed to learn i am not popular............... :(
main-qimg-3a10a16cd0542c1f1a780a3587f871e0-c

how YOU doin'?

Just a glock.
Aren't guns taboo with democrats?

Democrooks do not adhere to their own rules. They have no standards of their own, but if someone they're programmed to hate falls short of the standards we hold ourselves too then it becomes a sound bite the libtards will parrot until they're trained to say something else.

The same with guns. Most libturds have no problem restricting other people, as long as they have theirs.

Of course the left has made every effort to alienate people from owning guns and defending themselves, fortunately it only worked on the bed wetters. Can you imagine if moonbats of today were like the moonbats of Germany in 1920? Antifa Thugs would have made that meat puppet faggot obozo "President for Perpetuity", assuming they could spell it.

This mob mentality is fascinating from a sociological stand point...

You and your antifa huge vagina suit wearing comrades should be experts on mobs and their mentality.

^^^^ This:

The below is Mental Illness + Only A Blind Carpet Muncher Would Grab It By The Pussy.

vagina_yotuube_625_2882012.jpg

The below is Mental Illness + Baby Murdering Whores = Belong In Gitmo.

vagina-costumes.jpg

The below is Mental Ilness Beyond Hope = Take It Out And Shoot It.

firearmsregulated-420x560.jpg

Also to add this:

View attachment 150060

vag-cupcakes-meme.jpg

OK now... the coochie cupcakes gave me a shocked bitter beer face.

And I am scarred for life.

Probably gonna have PTSD.

Ima send you my bill for a therapist.

This mob mentality is fascinating from a sociological stand point...

You and your antifa huge vagina suit wearing comrades should be experts on mobs and their mentality.

^^^^ This:

The below is Mental Illness + Only A Blind Carpet Muncher Would Grab It By The Pussy.

vagina_yotuube_625_2882012.jpg

The below is Mental Illness + Baby Murdering Whores = Belong In Gitmo.

vagina-costumes.jpg

The below is Mental Ilness Beyond Hope = Take It Out And Shoot It.

firearmsregulated-420x560.jpg

Also to add this:

View attachment 150060

vag-cupcakes-meme.jpg
I feel like those cupcakes aren't something one would take to a potluck.

HAHAHA!

Every year I gotta suffer through my Hubby's family reunion. A lot of them are either gooey goody two shoes or fake ass goody two shoes.

I'm of a mind to bring some vagina and peener cupcakes and watch the mayhem ensue.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome aboard. I'm from Southern California Palm Spring as my primary residence. I still live in Key Biscayne Florida as my secondary home. A business owner and also a Democrat. My parents ( passed away years ago ) and my entire clan was born as a Republican except in last 6 or 8 years. There are more and more of my (tons of them) friends and extended (large numbers) families are shifting to Democrat after last 7 months this year.
Babies are born as republicans?
Who knew :eusa_shifty:

This thread is perfect for those who may think it is some kind of accomplishment to switch from one group of nit-wits to an entirely different group of nit-wits.
It's like saying ... "Oh, I'm a sucker for identity politics and the garbage mindless nit-wits pass off as responsible or reasonable policy."

The best part is that you aren't even a halfway decent nit-wit.
You are so wishy-washy neither group of nit-wits can count on you not falling for the next piece of political garbage you stumble across.

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome aboard. I'm from Southern California Palm Spring as my primary residence. I still live in Key Biscayne Florida as my secondary home. A business owner and also a Democrat. My parents ( passed away years ago ) and my entire clan was born as a Republican except in last 6 or 8 years. There are more and more of my (tons of them) friends and extended (large numbers) families are shifting to Democrat after last 7 months this year.

Mine were all wrinkly, hairless gnomes.

My legal guardians said babies were born looking like mutant frogs. Whatever works, I guess.

My legal guardians said babies were born looking like mutant frogs. Whatever works, I guess.

My brother looked like a crazed, pissed off Churchill

I don't care what anyone says, this is photoshopped and creepy:
Smiling.jpg

This thread is perfect for those who may think it is some kind of accomplishment to switch from one group of nit-wits to an entirely different group of nit-wits.
It's like saying ... "Oh, I'm a sucker for identity politics and the garbage mindless nit-wits pass off as responsible or reasonable policy."

The best part is that you aren't even a halfway decent nit-wit.
You are so wishy-washy neither group of nit-wits can count on you not falling for the next piece of political garbage you stumble across.

f57.jpg

I haven't read this thread....yet....but why did it get moved here? PR isn't allowed to post down here...

It's okay A&D I have Self-Appointed as Pumpkin's Moral Guardian.

She'll be okay, I am literally THINKING like a Nun this to protect Pumpkin's innocent mind, her morals are safe in my hands :smoke:

Everyone wants to see Pumpkin succeed!!!!!
No pressure Pumpkin but we expect good things from you!!!
.....Okay thats bullshit...there is pressure.
Just kidding. Be yourself and things will come to you from what I've seen.
Thank you<3

I'd hate to let everyone down, so naturally I'll do my very best~

What is this:

"<3"
Looks like a pair of tits.

<3???

Looks like the equation for Nazi Pete's IQ....

[

well then little douchbaguette, i suggest you go where you can win huuuuuuuge..... & bigley!

What I don't get about you democrat traitors is why, since you want a totalitarian dictatorship where the state owns all things including the lives of the enslaved masses, you don't just move to North Korea where the society you are waging your civil war to create is already established for you?

It's the revenge thing isn't it? You want revenge against everyone who has done better than you, which is virtually everyone...

Swear to God you are my sister!

I know we are not but I look like Chichill!

I don't care what anyone says, this is photoshopped and creepy:
Smiling.jpg

Some bastid folded that poor babe up like a sweater!

[

well then little douchbaguette, i suggest you go where you can win huuuuuuuge..... & bigley!

What I don't get about you democrat traitors is why, since you want a totalitarian dictatorship where the state owns all things including the lives of the enslaved masses, you don't just move to North Korea where the society you are waging your civil war to create is already established for you?

It's the revenge thing isn't it? You want revenge against everyone who has done better than you, which is virtually everyone...

<pffffft>

bite me.

[

<pffffft>

bite me.

Oh, I'd rather shoot you for treason....

Forum List

Back