Hi Everyone!

lol....as i said- no originality...
Actually you didn't talk about originality, so calling me dishonest is a bit hypocritical. Oh, and just because you don't agree with what someone says it doesn't mean they are liars.

What I was talking about was people who lie and know they are lying.
Anyone can be misinformed.
It's the people who know for a fact that what they are posting is total BS that seems to infest this board.

I think you don't seem to be able to tell the difference, that's the problem here.

m'kkkkkkkkkkkk where did i call you dishonest? where did i say anything about lying to anyone on this thread? what you don't seem to realize....lenny...... what the fuck i was even referring to do you? me thinx not. start with your 'signature'. some other dippity do-duh ON THIS THREAD asked the OP what she thought of HIS siggy. i chimed in with 'unoriginal'... because, well.... i've seen that little gif in more than one posters' signature. yours was the latest & you JUST got o this thread. that's why i referenced you.

yes.... unoriginal. then you tell me to 'stfu' when i had JUST used that reply only a few posts earlier than yours. oh my god--- at least try to get your facts straight b4 wagging that nicotine stained finger at me, lenny,
I don't smoke. Who's lenny. And I change my signature periodically, but a lot of people seem to love it, so I've kept it on for a couple of weeks long before the Trump re-tweet.
And I wasn't even involved in your juvenile back and forth with somebody else, so why bring me into it?
The idiot is triggered by your sig....hahaha. Keep it! I happen to like it and as you said many more people do. Little snowflake is melting over it. :badgrin:

'melting'..... :slap: sure sure. why to trolls & rwnjs always mistake mockery for anything else because they need to feel better about themselves?
Mockery, huh? Trying to safe face? Hahaha....:badgrin:

Pupil: :desk: Hey, Miss Dump! What's 2 add 2?

IMG_2333.JPG

Miss Dump:

Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.

IMG_2334.JPG

Last edited:
Actually you didn't talk about originality, so calling me dishonest is a bit hypocritical. Oh, and just because you don't agree with what someone says it doesn't mean they are liars.

It's the people who know for a fact that what they are posting is total BS that seems to infest this board.

I think you don't seem to be able to tell the difference, that's the problem here.

m'kkkkkkkkkkkk where did i call you dishonest? where did i say anything about lying to anyone on this thread? what you don't seem to realize....lenny...... what the fuck i was even referring to do you? me thinx not. start with your 'signature'. some other dippity do-duh ON THIS THREAD asked the OP what she thought of HIS siggy. i chimed in with 'unoriginal'... because, well.... i've seen that little gif in more than one posters' signature. yours was the latest & you JUST got o this thread. that's why i referenced you.

yes.... unoriginal. then you tell me to 'stfu' when i had JUST used that reply only a few posts earlier than yours. oh my god--- at least try to get your facts straight b4 wagging that nicotine stained finger at me, lenny,
I don't smoke. Who's lenny. And I change my signature periodically, but a lot of people seem to love it, so I've kept it on for a couple of weeks long before the Trump re-tweet.
And I wasn't even involved in your juvenile back and forth with somebody else, so why bring me into it?
The idiot is triggered by your sig....hahaha. Keep it! I happen to like it and as you said many more people do. Little snowflake is melting over it. :badgrin:

'melting'..... :slap: sure sure. why to trolls & rwnjs always mistake mockery for anything else because they need to feel better about themselves?
You know female high school teachers have been a busy group lately. I have been following them in the crime section of the paper.

This thread is another reminder of how funny and desperate libs can be.
I agree, though I also find it disappointing that the OP wouldn't answer my questions. I wanted to see if they actually had any right wing stances, or was just blowing hot air. The way I see it, stating they were surprised someone could be "Worse than Bush" and saying that Hillary was "No Obama" certainly made it sound like they are a staunch lifelong leftist, or simply a media-watching talking point parrot.

So I leave the board to have dinner and You equate that with not being willing to answer your questions? Some of us can't just sit here and hit refresh all day. We have jobs and lives.
You're still not answering my questions, though<3
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I don't answer to you. I don't acquiesce to the demands of bullies. I am not required to do anything you say or respond to anything you ask. I find you rude and I'm not willing to engage with someone who is determined to turn everything I say into a negative. It took me a sum total of 2 hours to get your number and I'm not impressed.

I've read through this entire thread up to this post, up until this point I was on the fence on whether you are a sock or not.

This post should confirm in nearly everyone's mind that you a sock, or a former member that had been banned. Up till this post, Ms. Row had only asked you say, four or five questions. So unless you read her posting history, which, as new member, one would rarely even know how to do, I am quite certain you know who she is, and know that her posts neither assumed you were a sock, and were intelligent, probing, and seeking to get to know you only.

Your post was the one that was bullying, not hers. You are either clearly a sock, or confusing her posts with others. Her questions were only seeking information, nothing more. You have used evasive tactics, and outright obfuscation. Clearly you are concealing something, have no logical basis for your positions, or are spinning a yarn for the forum.

You know female high school teachers have been a busy group lately. I have been following them in the crime section of the paper.
Many are either screwing their students physically or mentally.

They claim that Catholic students are in peril. Students in public schools are often at the mercy of angry American hating liberals trying to endoctrinate them. Turn them into Snowflakes.

This mob mentality is fascinating from a sociological stand point...

You and your antifa huge vagina suit wearing comrades should be experts on mobs and their mentality.

^^^^ This:

The below is Mental Illness + Only A Blind Carpet Muncher Would Grab It By The Pussy.

vagina_yotuube_625_2882012.jpg

The below is Mental Illness + Baby Murdering Whores = Belong In Gitmo.

vagina-costumes.jpg

The below is Mental Ilness Beyond Hope = Take It Out And Shoot It.

firearmsregulated-420x560.jpg

Also to add this:

upload_2017-9-19_17-35-9.png

vag-cupcakes-meme.jpg

You and your antifa huge vagina suit wearing comrades should be experts on mobs and their mentality.

^^^^ This:

The below is Mental Illness + Only A Blind Carpet Muncher Would Grab It By The Pussy.

vagina-costumes.jpg

Also to add this:

View attachment 150060

vag-cupcakes-meme.jpg
I feel like those cupcakes aren't something one would take to a potluck.

^^^^ This:

vagina-costumes.jpg

Also to add this:

View attachment 150060

vag-cupcakes-meme.jpg
I feel like those cupcakes aren't something one would take to a potluck.
Depends if it is a fa... I mean LGTB potluck then I think it is OK.

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome aboard. I'm from Southern California Palm Spring as my primary residence. I still live in Key Biscayne Florida as my secondary home. A business owner and also a Democrat. My parents ( passed away years ago ) and my entire clan was born as a Republican except in last 6 or 8 years. There are more and more of my (tons of them) friends and extended (large numbers) families are shifting to Democrat after last 7 months this year.

nooooooooooooo............ when i said mockery i meant m-o-c-k-e-r-y.

yes- of course you have.

LOL i love my avi.
I see my smartass comments and look over and see that cockzucker smiling like that, makes me :rofl:

who cares if he she it they are a sock. if *you all *don't like them, i say more power to him her it them.

Sure, Jake

lol... stupidest post i've seen from you yet.
Its an ongoing joke. If more people liked you, you might have been included :D

oh now that hurt TN... really. i am crushed to learn i am not popular............... :(
main-qimg-3a10a16cd0542c1f1a780a3587f871e0-c

Forum List

Back