Hi everyone, Im FrankO

Status
Not open for further replies.

franko

Rookie
Nov 7, 2009
I just found this board and I think it looks like it has a broad splice of opinions.

I'm very independent in my politics. Fiscal conservative, who thinks we need a strong safety net for people with needs. I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill, and that despite what the extremist on both sides say it is not the job of government to do it, but if they don't then who will.

I think President Obama is the smartest black person to hold office and we're lucky to have him, we could have done much worse and he has one of the worst jobs there is.

Religious cranks need not apply; I have no tolerance for you trying to push your beliefs onto me. This nation was founded on choice and freedom from religion. And our founding fathers made that clear when they put the seperation of church from state into the constitution. Your beliefs are fiction and your intitled to your opinion but you should keep it to yourself.

But I look forward to debating many of you and I hope that you will respect my opinion as that is what makes a country free. Our strength is in our different opinions. O Our diversity is what ties us together.

I particularly like debating neocons; becuase I think that they're sell outs and blind followers of people who are using them to make a fortune that they can horde and live fabulous lives while making fun of the less fortunate who they stole their fortune from.

I am college eduated, with a BA from Oregon State. I work for the GA Child Protective Services. Father of two, divorced after coming out last year and am presently dating, but it is so hard to find someone down here in the land of the Bubbas.

I just found this board and I think it looks like it has a broad splice of opinions.

I'm very independent in my politics. Fiscal conservative, who thinks we need a strong safety net for people with needs. I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill, and that despite what the extremist on both sides say it is not the job of government to do it, but if they don't then who will.

I think President Obama is the smartest black person to hold office and we're lucky to have him, we could have done much worse and he has one of the worst jobs there is.

Religious cranks need not apply; I have no tolerance for you trying to push your beliefs onto me. This nation was founded on choice and freedom from religion. And our founding fathers made that clear when they put the seperation of church from state into the constitution. Your beliefs are fiction and your intitled to your opinion but you should keep it to yourself.

But I look forward to debating many of you and I hope that you will respect my opinion as that is what makes a country free. Our strength is in our different opinions. O Our diversity is what ties us together.

I particularly like debating neocons; becuase I think that they're sell outs and blind followers of people who are using them to make a fortune that they can horde and live fabulous lives while making fun of the less fortunate who they stole their fortune from.

I am college eduated, with a BA from Oregon State. I work for the GA Child Protective Services. Father of two, divorced after coming out last year and am presently dating, but it is so hard to find someone down here in the land of the Bubbas.

Stereotype much?

well baby take your snobby ass right back north were you came from? hows that working for ya? why do people come down here and fucking bitch? did someone invite your ass?

now speaking for the south:

doorHitUInAss.png

now as a board member..welcome and enjoy....now the bad news...i am a southern liberal....and already dont care for your ass

You're gay and you believe that gays (among others) 'aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill'. Got it.

Welcome anyway. :)

You're gay and you believe that gays (among others) 'aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill'. Got it.

Maybe his mommy didn't take good care of him, so he wants GovCo to nanny him.

Honey, I spend all day everyday working for people who aren't as capable as others. I see the effects of the stress that just being a different puts on people. Depression and the subsequent drug and alcohol addictions make it impossible for people of color and alternative sexual orientations to be what they would like to be and when you add to that the discrimination by others it is just too much for many of them.

We can't ever be accepted for who we are if we don't first admit that who we are is someone who can't do what others can do. If we just pretend that we're all equal, then those who are less equal will always get shafted. And the responses so far, show just how this kind of prejudice manifest itself and how the rich always get richer and the less capable always get poorer. Gay people have it much harder than straight people, people of color have it much harder than white people and as a black homosexual I can tell you that if I did not receive grants and low interests loans (mostly grants and scholarships which the government set up for minorities) I wouldn't be where I am today.

So don't judge me. Your prejudice is all I need to know about who you are.

Honey, I spend all day everyday working for people who aren't as capable as others. I see the effects of the stress that just being a different puts on people. Depression and the subsequent drug and alcohol addictions make it impossible for people of color and alternative sexual orientations to be what they would like to be and when you add to that the discrimination by others it is just too much for many of them.

We can't ever be accepted for who we are if we don't first admit that who we are is someone who can't do what others can do. If we just pretend that we're all equal, then those who are less equal will always get shafted. And the responses so far, show just how this kind of prejudice manifest itself and how the rich always get richer and the less capable always get poorer. Gay people have it much harder than straight people, people of color have it much harder than white people and as a black homosexual I can tell you that if I did not receive grants and low interests loans (mostly grants and scholarships which the government set up for minorities) I wouldn't be where I am today.

So don't judge me. Your prejudice is all I need to know about who you are.

Go back and read your OP, it's full of prejudice (pre-judging), I highlighted two of the biggest ones, but there was more.

Not according to your post.
Spin.
I'm still hurt.

In a different thread, I just didn't post it. 'Wanting' is a good thing . . . . you will get yours from me. . . . you always do. And you like it.

Yes, yes I do. :eusa_drool:

Of course. :D

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later dufus. You just tried repping MountainMan and it didn't work. Geez, don't you get it?

Cripes.

In a different thread, I just didn't post it. 'Wanting' is a good thing . . . . you will get yours from me. . . . you always do. And you like it.

Yes, yes I do. :eusa_drool:

Of course. :D

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later dufus. You just tried repping MountainMan and it didn't work. Geez, don't you get it?

Cripes.

My message usually says,
You can't rep yourself you idiot. Quite trying to use the board for mental masturbation.

Welcome. The first thing you should do is make yourself a tinfoil hat and always wear it while posting on USMB. This will protect you from hostile conervatives who do not wish to be forced to share the fruits of their labor. If designed properly, it will give you brief glimpses of future events which can be used to impress other members with your prescience. lol

Once again, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back