Hi everyone, Im FrankO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. The first thing you should do is make yourself a tinfoil hat and always wear it while posting on USMB. This will protect you from hostile conervatives who do not wish to be forced to share the fruits of their labor. If designed properly, it will give you brief glimpses of future events which can be used to impress other members with your prescience. lol

Once again, welcome.

Go screw yourself, skinny.

*Disclaimer: This insult is for comedic purposes only. It does not represent the view of CG per se.

Welcome. OH and as far as feeling at home here, look for Dive Con. I think you and he will make a nice fit.

Wow! What an entrance!

It's always best that somebody express their homosexuality up front, that way us homophobes know how to treat them from the get go.
The good news is, we also now know that franko is a sexist and racist also. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I'd ask him to be on my friends list, but it might make me gay.

:rofl: Can't rep right now . . . . damn.

Wait a minute, yer outta rep and I didn't get any?
I'm hurt.

I got yours! Ha ha ha!

The OP 'found' us..... I didn't even know we were lost! I feel such a fool! I blame Gunny.

I guess I better say 'welcome' to another irritating liberal.

That is funny. Its like I said you all were lost. You're a very bright person with a quick sense of humor.

But you're mistaken, just because I am black and gay doesn't make me a liberal. I am an independent. I am a registered Democrat, but I have voted for Libertarians and Republicans who think independently, recognize the rights of gay people and people of color and who are not prejudiced in their thinking and who are tolerant and open minded just like the framers of the US, understanding that the US Constitution gives government the power to help people.

Wow! What an entrance!

It's always best that somebody express their homosexuality up front, that way us homophobes know how to treat them from the get go.
The good news is, we also now know that franko is a sexist and racist also. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I'd ask him to be on my friends list, but it might make me gay.

Might? Definitely!

Franko also hates wealthy people. Can everyone on the board who earns over $75k please send checks directly to Franko and cut out the thieving SOBs aka IRS.

Wow! What an entrance!

Might? Definitely!

Franko also hates wealthy people. Can everyone on the board who earns over $75k please send checks directly to Franko and cut out the thieving SOBs aka IRS.

Request denied.

Wow! What an entrance!

Its hard to tell if you are being hostile or not.

My being gay is a private matter and I do not appreciate you trying to use it for political points. If you do not like homosexuals, or if due to some mystical beliefs that sexuality is wrong because it doesn't fit your closed minded understanding of what it 'should be' that is fine with me. But don't try to shove your myths on me. I am who I am and the US Constitution gives me the right to do anything I want as long as I don't harm someone else. So keep your fables to yourself. Political debate is fine, but James Madison made it clear in the 1st amandment that there is no place for Christian fantasy in politics, where he gave us the freedom from religion.

Wow! What an entrance!

Might? Definitely!

I don't hate wealthy people. I hate that they horde money from those that they took it from. But thats just common sense. President Obama believes that wealthy people need to give back to those that made them wealthy, because that is what is fair. And he is making changes to get this country back to where it used to be where fairness was seen as the most important thing.

I would never ask anyone to send me money that I didn't earn. Our system of government requires that wealthy people are taxed so that the less able can become better off, and that is only fair, because those taxes level the playing field and give back to those who earned it by being poor and struggling with all that that means; the lack of healthcare, the lack of a nice car, a nice house, having to live in bad neighborhoods and put up with crime and sickness that wealthy people don't have to put up with. Educated people and people who know their history understand that that this is why the poor are entitled to the benefit of taxation. They do not fare well and because of this the government is designed to provide them with wel(l)fare; read your constitution.

Wow! What an entrance!

My being gay is a private matter and I do not appreciate you trying to use it for political points. If you do not like homosexuals, or if due to some mystical beliefs that sexuality is wrong because it doesn't fit your closed minded understanding of what it 'should be' that is fine with me. But don't try to shove your myths on me. I am who I am and the US Constitution gives me the right to do anything I want as long as I don't harm someone else. So keep your fables to yourself. Political debate is fine, but James Madison made it clear in the 1st amandment that there is no place for Christian fantasy in politics, where he gave us the freedom from religion.

haha, this is hilariously rich,
My being gay is a private matter and I do not appreciate you trying to use it for political points.
If it is so private, then why did you make sure to announce it in your OP? :lol::lol:

I like this to,
there is no place for christian fantasy in politics.
Look through my posts on this board, I'm no christian, in fact, I'm an atheist, so you trying to paste that label on me as part of your defense is a big time failure.

From your OP,
I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill
Sweet, yer black and gay, so you are double dipping on the whole minority thing and wanting nanny government to take care of you. I'll be sure to treat you the same way I treat heterosexual white people, sorry if that offends you.

Wait a minute, yer outta rep and I didn't get any?
I'm hurt.

I got yours! Ha ha ha!

The OP 'found' us..... I didn't even know we were lost! I feel such a fool! I blame Gunny.

That is funny. Its like I said you all were lost. You're a very bright person with a quick sense of humor.

But you're mistaken, just because I am black and gay doesn't make me a liberal. I am an independent. I am a registered Democrat, but I have voted for Libertarians and Republicans who think independently, recognize the rights of gay people and people of color and who are not prejudiced in their thinking and who are tolerant and open minded just like the framers of the US, understanding that the US Constitution gives government the power to help people.

HOLY SHIT!!! You're Black AND gay? You really should be a liberal! :lol::lol::lol: The liberals here will hate you and love you. It's gonna be a blast to watch them struggle with someone who defies their labelism.

They will want to take care of you - because your a 2 x minority and hate you cuz you're smart. Oops. It's not gonna be pretty.

I'm soooooo excited!

I got yours! Ha ha ha!

HOLY SHIT!!! You're Black AND gay? You really should be a liberal! :lol::lol::lol: The liberals here will hate you and love you. It's gonna be a blast to watch them struggle with someone who defies their labelism.

They will want to take care of you - because your a 2 x minority and hate you cuz you're smart. Oops. It's not gonna be pretty.

I'm soooooo excited!
This is going to be good.
:popcorn:

Wow! What an entrance!

Actually, the Constitution does not give you the right to do whatever you want, so long as you don't harm someone else.

And as for your comment about Madison and the First Amendment, you are wrong on that as well.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

You might want to actually study the Constitution and its supporting founding documents, instead of regurgitating worn out empty talking points.

haha, this is hilariously rich,
If it is so private, then why did you make sure to announce it in your OP? :lol::lol:

It is who I am. Why would I not mention it? But it is my business and none of your concern. I don't need your approval to be who I am do I? Get out of my bed room and since you are so against gay people why do you spend so much time trying to peek through our key holes?

I like this to,
there is no place for christian fantasy in politics.
Look through my posts on this board, I'm no christian, in fact, I'm an atheist, so you trying to paste that label on me as part of your defense is a big time failure.

An atheist? You're the first self proclaimed atheist I've encountered who is obsessed with someone elses sexuality?

Can you tell me what about my sexuality offends you? It is a biological schism where my sexual desires are exactly the same as anyone elses, except I am attracted to people of the same gender. I can't imagine how an Atheist would find something to belittle in that scientic fact, which should provide nothing which could result in an emotional reaction of any kind.

Tell me this, as an Atheist, do you get this emotional over people with big feet? How about Brown eyes? Because I also have very large feet (size 16) {and yes, it's true what they say} and the most beautiful brown eyes you've every seen?

Should I prepare myself for your rage over the biological differences that these traits represent?

From your OP,
I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill
Sweet, yer black and gay, so you are double dipping on the whole minority thing and wanting nanny government to take care of you. I'll be sure to treat you the same way I treat heterosexual white people, sorry if that offends you.[/QUOTE]

I am not looking for a Nanny government. Minorities of every stripe earn what the government provides for them. That is why those things are called entitlements; they are entitled to them; because they earned them through their struggles of being unfairly treated and having to compete with people who had more advantages than they had.

Read your constitution. You'd be surprised what you might learn.

I'm soooooo excited!
This is going to be good.
:popcorn:

Move over, I want a front row seat. Share your popcorn for :beer:?

Actually, the Constitution does not give you the right to do whatever you want, so long as you don't harm someone else.

And as for your comment about Madison and the First Amendment, you are wrong on that as well.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

You might want to actually study the Constitution and its supporting founding documents, instead of regurgitating worn out empty talking points.

Oh this is very hostile. I am guessing that you are a person who voted for McCain (Bush III).

Would you tell me how what you have written conflicts with anything I have said? Or do you not see that Madison's words:

Are not stating that the Congress can make no law which which respects the establishment of Religion, nor can Congress make any law which prohibits the restrictions in the "Establishment clause" and it further gaurantees the means of the people to speak freely against any attempt by those in congress who would try, so as to prevent religion from being instituted in the US government.

It is plain english and not something which should have to be explained to you.

Does this kind of prejudice that your trying to shove down our throats embarass you at all? I can tell you that if you worked for the Social Services Dept where I work and were you to send what you just posted over an official state e-mail system, you would be charged with using the government system to convey hate.

If you work for the government, I would caution you from posting this sort of thing. It ould come back to haunt you. Eitheryou are very misinformed or you're involved in a very dangerous business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back