Hi everyone, Im FrankO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to tell if you are being hostile or not.

My being gay is a private matter and I do not appreciate you trying to use it for political points. If you do not like homosexuals, or if due to some mystical beliefs that sexuality is wrong because it doesn't fit your closed minded understanding of what it 'should be' that is fine with me. But don't try to shove your myths on me. I am who I am and the US Constitution gives me the right to do anything I want as long as I don't harm someone else. So keep your fables to yourself. Political debate is fine, but James Madison made it clear in the 1st amandment that there is no place for Christian fantasy in politics, where he gave us the freedom from religion.

Actually, the Constitution does not give you the right to do whatever you want, so long as you don't harm someone else.

And as for your comment about Madison and the First Amendment, you are wrong on that as well.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

You might want to actually study the Constitution and its supporting founding documents, instead of regurgitating worn out empty talking points.

Oh this is very hostile. I am guessing that you are a person who voted for McCain (Bush III).

Would you tell me how what you have written conflicts with anything I have said? Or do you not see that Madison's words:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Are not stating that the Congress can make no law which which respects the establishment of Religion, nor can Congress make any law which prohibits the restrictions in the "Establishment clause" and it further gaurantees the means of the people to speak freely against any attempt by those in congress who would try, so as to prevent religion from being instituted in the US government.

It is plain english and not something which should have to be explained to you.

Does this kind of prejudice that your trying to shove down our throats embarass you at all? I can tell you that if you worked for the Social Services Dept where I work and were you to send what you just posted over an official state e-mail system, you would be charged with using the government system to convey hate.

If you work for the government, I would caution you from posting this sort of thing. It ould come back to haunt you. Eitheryou are very misinformed or you're involved in a very dangerous business.

You assumed wrong about me.

What you stated about the Constitution was wrong both times. I am not trying to shove anything down your throat. I am not being hostile. Playing the victim card doesn't work with me.

The Constitution does not give you any rights. It simply enumerates the limited powers of the federal government. We do not get our rights from the government. That is a fact.

Before the Constitution, as well as after its ratification, there were officially recognized state religions. Mere expression of faith does not equate to a violation of the First Amendment.

The point and purpose of the First Amendment, was to bind the federal government such that it could not have the power to force the citizenry amongst the respective states, to worship in a certain manner as prescribed by law via the federal government.

What you stated about the First Amendment was inaccurate. There is no separation of church and state in the Constitution. That is the angle you were going for.

Its hard to tell if you are being hostile or not.

My being gay is a private matter and I do not appreciate you trying to use it for political points. If you do not like homosexuals, or if due to some mystical beliefs that sexuality is wrong because it doesn't fit your closed minded understanding of what it 'should be' that is fine with me. But don't try to shove your myths on me. I am who I am and the US Constitution gives me the right to do anything I want as long as I don't harm someone else. So keep your fables to yourself. Political debate is fine, but James Madison made it clear in the 1st amandment that there is no place for Christian fantasy in politics, where he gave us the freedom from religion.

haha, this is hilariously rich,
If it is so private, then why did you make sure to announce it in your OP? :lol::lol:

It is who I am. Why would I not mention it? But it is my business and none of your concern. I don't need your approval to be who I am do I? Get out of my bed room and since you are so against gay people why do you spend so much time trying to peek through our key holes?

I like this to, Look through my posts on this board, I'm no christian, in fact, I'm an atheist, so you trying to paste that label on me as part of your defense is a big time failure.

An atheist? You're the first self proclaimed atheist I've encountered who is obsessed with someone elses sexuality?

Can you tell me what about my sexuality offends you? It is a biological schism where my sexual desires are exactly the same as anyone elses, except I am attracted to people of the same gender. I can't imagine how an Atheist would find something to belittle in that scientic fact, which should provide nothing which could result in an emotional reaction of any kind.

Tell me this, as an Atheist, do you get this emotional over people with big feet? How about Brown eyes? Because I also have very large feet (size 16) {and yes, it's true what they say} and the most beautiful brown eyes you've every seen?

Should I prepare myself for your rage over the biological differences that these traits represent?

From your OP,
I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill
Sweet, yer black and gay, so you are double dipping on the whole minority thing and wanting nanny government to take care of you. I'll be sure to treat you the same way I treat heterosexual white people, sorry if that offends you.

I am not looking for a Nanny government. Minorities of every stripe earn what the government provides for them. That is why those things are called entitlements; they are entitled to them; because they earned them through their struggles of being unfairly treated and having to compete with people who had more advantages than they had.

Read your constitution. You'd be surprised what you might learn.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yer a laugh a minute.

Projection by you,
Get out of my bed room and since you are so against gay people
is obsessed with someone elses sexuality
what about my sexuality offends you?
Should I prepare myself for your rage
I won't address your false claims made towards me, I'll just laugh at them.

Seriously, franko, you jump in here with your guns ablazing and you have nothing but blanks loaded. A lesser man might actually fall for your strawman arguments, but I won't.
Welcome to the board, you (almost) made my day. :lol:

Welcome. The first thing you should do is make yourself a tinfoil hat and always wear it while posting on USMB. This will protect you from hostile conervatives who do not wish to be forced to share the fruits of their labor. If designed properly, it will give you brief glimpses of future events which can be used to impress other members with your prescience. lol

Once again, welcome.

Go screw yourself, skinny.

*Disclaimer: This insult is for comedic purposes only. It does not represent the view of CG per se.

Good idea!! I never thought of that. I've wasted so much time chasing women all these years. Ha Ha

Welcome!

And, you're young in coming out. The 'stylish entrance' ability of many gays has yet to rub off on you.

I bet he won't even want us to redecorate in pink and cream. :cool:
Yeah, he has a lot to learn. :lol: And what good is he if he can't help me pick out an outfit for my next date?

You need help from a guy to pick out an outfit?
Let's see,
date with me, wear nothing
date with anybody else, wear a suit of amour.
:lol:

Last edited:
To summarize:

FrankO is a thin-skinned homosexual black man who thinks that homosexuals, minorities and females aren't as capable as others and need the government to look out for them because they are unable to do so themselves. He lives in the south but doesn't seem to care for it much. He thinks President Obama is the smartest black man to ever hold an elected office.

In short, if I were female, gay or a minority I would want to punch him in the throat. Since I live in the south my only suggestion to him is to GTFO if he doesn't like it. And I don't really know why Obama's ethnicity has anything to do with his or any other elected official's intelligence levels.

Welcome moonbat.

To summarize:

FrankO is a thin-skinned homosexual black man who thinks that homosexuals, minorities and females aren't as capable as others and need the government to look out for them because they are unable to do so themselves. He lives in the south but doesn't seem to care for it much. He thinks President Obama is the smartest black man to ever hold an elected office.

In short, if I were female, gay or a minority I would want to punch him in the throat. Since I live in the south my only suggestion to him is to GTFO if he doesn't like it. And I don't really know why Obama's ethnicity has anything to do with his or any other elected official's intelligence levels.

Welcome moonbat.

Don't pick on the black gay guy, you racist homophobe!

I've been waiting to say that, thanks!

To summarize:

Welcome moonbat.

You feel strongly enough about it that you said it twice.

I just found this board and I think it looks like it has a broad splice of opinions.

I'm very independent in my politics. Fiscal conservative, who thinks we need a strong safety net for people with needs. I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill, and that despite what the extremist on both sides say it is not the job of government to do it, but if they don't then who will.

I think President Obama is the smartest black person to hold office and we're lucky to have him, we could have done much worse and he has one of the worst jobs there is.

Religious cranks need not apply; I have no tolerance for you trying to push your beliefs onto me. This nation was founded on choice and freedom from religion. And our founding fathers made that clear when they put the seperation of church from state into the constitution. Your beliefs are fiction and your intitled to your opinion but you should keep it to yourself.

But I look forward to debating many of you and I hope that you will respect my opinion as that is what makes a country free. Our strength is in our different opinions. O Our diversity is what ties us together.

I particularly like debating neocons; becuase I think that they're sell outs and blind followers of people who are using them to make a fortune that they can horde and live fabulous lives while making fun of the less fortunate who they stole their fortune from.

I am college eduated, with a BA from Oregon State. I work for the GA Child Protective Services. Father of two, divorced after coming out last year and am presently dating, but it is so hard to find someone down here in the land of the Bubbas.

One of those, huh? Stick around and have your ass handed to you.

to summarize:

Franko is a thin-skinned homosexual black man who thinks that homosexuals, minorities and females aren't as capable as others and need the government to look out for them because they are unable to do so themselves. He lives in the south but doesn't seem to care for it much. He thinks president obama is the smartest black man to ever hold an elected office.

In short, if i were female, gay or a minority i would want to punch him in the throat. Since i live in the south my only suggestion to him is to gtfo if he doesn't like it. And i don't really know why obama's ethnicity has anything to do with his or any other elected official's intelligence levels.

Welcome moonbat.

racist!!!!! Homophobe!!!!! Bad person!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back