Hi everybody

Leather1969

Aug 8, 2015
I just joined this site today, and I am looking forward to some good conversations.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, am a moderate politically both on social and economic issues.

Hope to have some constructive dialogue.

I just joined this site today, and I am looking forward to some good conversations.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, am a moderate politically both on social and economic issues.

Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining us. I hope that you enjoy yourself here, have fun, and make a lot of friends. Feel free to jump in and let us know what your views and opinions are on the many topics discussed here. Please contribute often, and always speak your mind. We're glad to have you.

imagesCX9NEAUO.jpg
imagesVBZL9O2E.jpg

Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining us. I hope that you enjoy yourself here, have fun, and make a lot of friends. Feel free to jump in and let us know what your views and opinions are on the many topics discussed here. Please contribute often, and always speak your mind. We're glad to have you.

View attachment 46806 View attachment 46807

Thanks for the welcome.

View attachment 46806 View attachment 46807

Thanks for the welcome.
My pleasure. Have fun. Don't be shy.

Forum List

Back