Greetings from Seattle

Seattlerainn

Rookie
Aug 6, 2015
Seattle, WA
Hello :) Loud, proud Liberal here.

I've been actively engaged in political debate/discussion since the infamous BJ. I was born in the beautiful, rich, liberal state of Washington, but raised in rundown, poor, Conservative Oklahoma; I moved back here at the age of 20 (almost 23 years ago). I've also lived in Hawaii and Germany (as a child, military step dad), and ultra poor Conservative Mississippi as well. I'm (self) educated in world religions, particularly Christianity, and an atheist ... I believe that god is a concept, but I have no problem with believers as long as there remains a separation of church and state, per the First Amendment Establishment Clause.

I'm a 4 year divorced (16 years married) mom of three grown boys, and I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer last October (cancer is gone now). I'm intense, passionate, tenacious, obdurate, witty, funny, and a smarta*s ;).

I enjoy music, 420, reading, camping, hanging out at the river, the mountains, the gym, good food, and of course, debating/discussing politics. I support the LGBT community, the ACA, universal health care, marijuana legalization, increasing the minimum wage, raising taxes on the rich, and so forth.

I look forward to becoming a part of your community. :)

I've been actively engaged in political debate/discussion since the infamous BJ. I was born in the beautiful, rich, liberal state of Washington, but raised in rundown, poor, Conservative Oklahoma; I moved back here at the age of 20 (almost 23 years ago). I've also lived in Hawaii and Germany (as a child, military step dad), and ultra poor Conservative Mississippi as well. I'm (self) educated in world religions, particularly Christianity, and an atheist ... I believe that god is a concept, but I have no problem with believers as long as there remains a separation of church and state, per the First Amendment Establishment Clause.

I'm a 4 year divorced (16 years married) mom of three grown boys, and I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer last October (cancer is gone now). I'm intense, passionate, tenacious, obdurate, witty, funny, and a smarta*s ;).

I enjoy music, 420, reading, camping, hanging out at the river, the mountains, the gym, good food, and of course, debating/discussing politics. I support the LGBT community, the ACA, universal health care, marijuana legalization, increasing the minimum wage, raising taxes on the rich, and so forth.

Welcome to USMB, hope you have some fun here. Get your shots before you start, you will need them.

:D

cool.welcome aboard.just wondering,are you one of the 12th men in seattle? :D

there are a handful or so here that are just so you know.

do you have any nekkid pics of yourself?

I do. But not for you! :eusa_dance:
Awesome!

but now I has a sad
i

Welcome aboard, I can safely say we have a lot in common.

What do you have in common ?

She actually sounds interesting.
Supporting universal healthcare, legalizing pot, increasing the MW, raising taxes on the rich, atheist..

So you are both far left.....

Got it.

She still sounds interesting.

You on the other hand.....
What can I say, I'm a foreign born muslim who smokes pot and wants to abort babies.

Supporting universal healthcare, legalizing pot, increasing the MW, raising taxes on the rich, atheist..

Got it.

What can I say, I'm a foreign born muslim who smokes pot and wants to abort babies.

I'd say you were an insult to muslims.

Got it.

You seriously didn't get that the above post was a joke?

Got it.

You seriously didn't get that the above post was a joke?

uuummm.....I am guessing you didn't get that my post was a joke too ?

Welcome Seattlerainn..........so nice to welcome another Liberal to the Forum. Sure look forward to getting to know you better...I bet you have a lot to offer.

th

Forum List

Back