Hezbollah confirms it sent drone downed in Israel

Bullshit. Yom kippur was successful. Arabs didn't plan in what you claim. Same with the 48 war. They could have went in and took Jerusalem. They were close.

Yet I didn't bring up any decade old wars up.

Despite Israel's tactical successes west of the canal, the Egyptian military was reformed and organized. Consequently, The Israeli military position became "weak" for different reasons, "One, Israel now had a large force (about six or seven brigades) in a very limited area of land, surrounded from all sides either by natural or man-made barriers, or by the Egyptian forces. This put it in a weak position. Moreover, there were the difficulties in supplying this force, in evacuating it, in the lengthy communication lines, and in the daily attrition in men and equipment. Two, to protect these troops, the Israeli command had to allocate other forces (four or five brigades) to defend the entrances to the breach at the Deversoir. Three, to immobilize the Egyptian bridgeheads in Sinai the Israeli command had to allocate ten brigades to face the Second and Third army bridgeheads. In addition, it became necessary to keep the strategic reserves at their maximum state of alert. Thus, Israel was obliged to keep its armed force-and consequently the country-mobilized for a long period, at least until the war came to an end, because the ceasefire did not signal the end of the war. There is no doubt that this in total conflict with its military theories."[195] for those reasons and according to Dayan, "It was therefore thought that Israel would withdraw from the west bank, since she was most sensitive on the subject of soldier's lives." The Egyptian forces didn't pull to the west and held on to their positions east of the canal controlling both shores of the Suez Canal. None of the Canal's main cities were occupied by Israel; however, the city of Suez was surrounded.

The Israeli soldiers had a different spirit back then and did fight good. Thats not the case today. Those wars aren't as simple as 2 sentences. Look into it fascist

There's a reason why Dayan told Meir that on October 9 it was the end of the THIRD temple. Signaling they would almost use nuclear weapons. So obviously you have things messed up

I guess you've never heard of Adans attacks accross the canal then. How he first destroyed 50 to 60 T-62's of the Egyptian 21st Armored Division, then he turned and surprised the 25th IAB and knocked out 86 of its 96 tanks...for the loss of three tanks of his own?

As far as taking towns, why bother? That ties down your mobile forces and allows the enemy to attack you at their pleasure. Far better to remain in the desert, where they have no idea where you are, and strike where it hurts the enemy the most.

You need to read some books on armored warfare there my boy. I thought you knew everything:eusa_whistle:

And you certainly know everything. " the Israelis kicked the Arabs ass hur dur hur! Argh! White power!"

That's NOT the reason they threatened to use nuclear weopons. :lol:

Who thraetened to use nukes (please include the source of your "facts" in the matter)? :D

Hezbollah getting their but kicked. Ha Ha Ha! Israelis a failure

YouTube - Hezbollah of Lebanon Overtakes Israel

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

So, I watched your little video and there are some very serious problems with it. Number one you notice how they are all standing up? If they were truly making an attack they would all have been killed within seconds. People who stand up die.

Second I didn't hear a single incoming round. And yes, I know what that sounds like. But in this video, not one. There was one convenient explosion...but just like you see in the movies, a nice blast, lots of smoke but people right next to it emerge unscathed. Where, oh where did all of that shrapnel magically disappear to?

And finally it's of course taking place in daylight. Hezbollah are vampires, literally and figurtively. In other words your little video is sheer bullshit.

You'll have to try better next time Mustaffah.

Of course it is. Hahaahah. That's why you see the Israeli soldiers at the End if you look closely moron.

The second video is real shlomo. Everybody knows that event. Israeli knows they got hit too.

You know whats funny. I can look like an Israeli soldier too. It would take about 20 minutes. I allready have the weaponry and a helmet that's close enough.

What's really funny is I can also pass myself off as a trained member of the PLO and I could even be a member of Fatah!

Take a look at the badges below, they are real. It's amazing what people can pass themselves off as. Eh bucko?

Attachments

• $001.JPG
    $001.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 56
  • $002.JPG
    $002.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 45
So, I watched your little video and there are some very serious problems with it. Number one you notice how they are all standing up? If they were truly making an attack they would all have been killed within seconds. People who stand up die.

Second I didn't hear a single incoming round. And yes, I know what that sounds like. But in this video, not one. There was one convenient explosion...but just like you see in the movies, a nice blast, lots of smoke but people right next to it emerge unscathed. Where, oh where did all of that shrapnel magically disappear to?

And finally it's of course taking place in daylight. Hezbollah are vampires, literally and figurtively. In other words your little video is sheer bullshit.

You'll have to try better next time Mustaffah.

Of course it is. Hahaahah. That's why you see the Israeli soldiers at the End if you look closely moron.

The second video is real shlomo. Everybody knows that event. Israeli knows they got hit too.

You know whats funny. I can look like an Israeli soldier too. It would take about 20 minutes. I allready have the weaponry and a helmet that's close enough.

What's really funny is I can also pass myself off as a trained member of the PLO and I could even be a member of Fatah!

Take a look at the badges below, they are real. It's amazing what people can pass themselves off as. Eh bucko?

A badge doesn't make you a soldier dumbass. Lol

Hezbollah Hit Israeli Ship With Iranian Missile | Sweetness & Light

The 2006 attack video was real, analysts said so and does Israel know that.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=38e_1343600409

Last edited:
And you certainly know everything. " the Israelis kicked the Arabs ass hur dur hur! Argh! White power!"

That's NOT the reason they threatened to use nuclear weopons. :lol:

I think Sadat realised that all Adan had to do was drive up the gates of Cairo and begin shelling the city and his people would riot and tear him apart. He was nothing if not a pragmatist. At that time I doubt if Isarael had nukes. Now I have no doubt they do. Yom Kippur was a victory and they had no need to use nukes but keep telling yourself that.

The truth is the Israelis kicked the collective arab worlds ass. The Egyptians did good at the beginning but they were hampered by following Soviet doctrine. That is what lost the war for them. Had they continued on after the initial attack they just might have won. Israel had to mobilize and that cost them at least a day. Had the Egyptians not sat on their hands they would have had a significant edge. They would have had a lot more terrain to give up to Israeli attacks and that might have attrited the Israelis enough to make a difference.

Land was the one asset they had and they gave it away. Isrealis troops were the best in the region by far, their generals were the best by far, and their air force was the best trained by far. All the arabs had was the benefit of surprise, a massive numbers advantage, and the potential for lots of ground to defend.

They gave up the last and that cost them.

You can believe whatever you want. Yom Kippur was a success for Egypt and eventually it was a success for Egypt and Israel. Israel made peace for a reason. Same with Egypt. Like I said in 48 Iraq was going in hard, but the Syrian commander made a different decision. If they had agreed Iraq would have taken all of Israel. They were very close to Jerusalem and were about to go in. Israeli soldiers may have had good generals back then, but now they aren't the top soldiers. Hamas and Hezbollah know them well. And today everything is different.

There was no threat of nukes in the '73 war which lasted all of 20 days (Oct 6-Oct 25).
The Arab's initial success was a result of the numerous feints they employed during '73, each of which caused Israel to call up reserves. By October, with Yom Kippur looming, Israel decided to ignore what they thought was another feint and the Arabs took advantage and attacked. The early days were very dangerous for Israel but they mobilized quickly and "within a week, Israel recovered and launched a four-day counter-offensive, driving deep into Syria. As Sadat believed that capturing two strategic passes located deeper in the Sinai would make his position stronger during the negotiations, he ordered the Egyptians to go back on the offensive, but they were decisively defeated; the Israelis then counterattacked at the seam between the two Egyptian armies, crossed the Suez Canal, and advanced southward and westward." (source: Wikipedia)
By the time the international community pulled Israel off her "peaceful" Arab neighbors, "the Israelis had improved their positions considerably and completed their encirclement of Egypt's Third Army and the city of Suez. This development led to tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union. As a result, a second ceasefire was imposed cooperatively on October 25 to end the war. At the conclusion of hostilities, Israeli forces were 40 kilometres (25 mi) from Damascus and 101 kilometres (63 mi) from Cairo." (source: Wikipedia)
It is true that Egypt's early successes allowed them to regain face (if not territory) lost in '67, clearing the way for the eventual peace treaty Sadat signed with Israel. :D
Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Sadat realised that all Adan had to do was drive up the gates of Cairo and begin shelling the city and his people would riot and tear him apart. He was nothing if not a pragmatist. At that time I doubt if Isarael had nukes. Now I have no doubt they do. Yom Kippur was a victory and they had no need to use nukes but keep telling yourself that.

The truth is the Israelis kicked the collective arab worlds ass. The Egyptians did good at the beginning but they were hampered by following Soviet doctrine. That is what lost the war for them. Had they continued on after the initial attack they just might have won. Israel had to mobilize and that cost them at least a day. Had the Egyptians not sat on their hands they would have had a significant edge. They would have had a lot more terrain to give up to Israeli attacks and that might have attrited the Israelis enough to make a difference.

Land was the one asset they had and they gave it away. Isrealis troops were the best in the region by far, their generals were the best by far, and their air force was the best trained by far. All the arabs had was the benefit of surprise, a massive numbers advantage, and the potential for lots of ground to defend.

They gave up the last and that cost them.

You can believe whatever you want. Yom Kippur was a success for Egypt and eventually it was a success for Egypt and Israel. Israel made peace for a reason. Same with Egypt. Like I said in 48 Iraq was going in hard, but the Syrian commander made a different decision. If they had agreed Iraq would have taken all of Israel. They were very close to Jerusalem and were about to go in. Israeli soldiers may have had good generals back then, but now they aren't the top soldiers. Hamas and Hezbollah know them well. And today everything is different.

There was no threat of nukes in the '73 war which lasted all of 20 days (Oct 6-Oct 25).
The Arab's initial success was a result of the numerous feints they employed during '73, each of which caused Israel to call up reserves. By October, with Yom Kippur looming, Israel decided to ignore what they thought was another feint and the Arabs took advantage and attacked. The early days were very dangerous for Israel but they mobilized quickly and "within a week, Israel recovered and launched a four-day counter-offensive, driving deep into Syria. As Sadat believed that capturing two strategic passes located deeper in the Sinai would make his position stronger during the negotiations, he ordered the Egyptians to go back on the offensive, but they were decisively defeated; the Israelis then counterattacked at the seam between the two Egyptian armies, crossed the Suez Canal, and advanced southward and westward." (source: Wikipedia)
By the time the international community pulled Israel off her "peaceful" Arab neighbors, "the Israelis had improved their positions considerably and completed their encirclement of Egypt's Third Army and the city of Suez. This development led to tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union. As a result, a second ceasefire was imposed cooperatively on October 25 to end the war. At the conclusion of hostilities, Israeli forces were 40 kilometres (25 mi) from Damascus and 101 kilometres (63 mi) from Cairo." (source: Wikipedia)
It is true that Egypt's early successes allowed them to regain face (if not territory) lost in '67, clearing the way for the eventual peace treaty Sadat signed with Israel. :D

They didn't threaten to use them. But they did say of this and this happens, the third temple...etc. look it up. And Wikipedia made a lot of good points for you. I wouldn't say anyone won the war. But it was a better result. Egypt was going to get its land back and they did sign a treaty because that's all they wanted. They and many successful attacks in that war, both made mistakes. :cool:

They didn't threaten to use them. But they did say of this and this happens, the third temple...etc. look it up. And Wikipedia made a lot of good points for you. I wouldn't say anyone won the war. But it was a better result. Egypt was going to get its land back and they did sign a treaty because that's all they wanted. They and many successful attacks in that war, both made mistakes. :cool:

They are not Wiki's points, Princess, they are mine. I was there. I use Wiki to support my facts because unlike you, I employ only real, verifiable facts. :D

They are not Wiki's points, Princess, they are mine. I was there. I use Wiki to support my facts because unlike you, I employ only real, verifiable facts. :D

Just be careful of Wiki. It is filled with inaacurate info. My wife doesn't allow her students to use it at all.

LiveLeak.com - IDF Officer : Hezbollah's footage of the 2006 kidnapping is genuine

Neither does a video, schmo. That was the point I was making. As usual it passed right over your head.

LiveLeak.com - IDF Officer : Hezbollah's footage of the 2006 kidnapping is genuine

Neither does a video, schmo. That was the point I was making. As usual it passed right over your head.

You dumbfuck the IDF even says it was the real 2006 attack. Lol go figure.

What was that schmuck? No the IDF did not. Can't you read. From your source.

"While the IDF has not responded officially to Hezbollah's release of footage documenting the 2006 kidnapping of IDF reservists Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev, senior officers who took part in the Second Lebanon War are beginning to speak out."

"Platin believes the footage from the July 12, 2006 kidnapping of the reservists is genuine: "We knew most of what is seen in the video. Hezbollah men who were at the scene left a very traceable trail."

In other words ONE GUY WHO USED TO BE IN THE IDF believes it to be genuine. ONE GUY.

"After identifying a hit, the militants approach the vehicle. At this point the frame freezes. Goldwasser and Regev cannot be seen in the clip, making it hard to determine if the video is authentic."

Next time I suggest you park your mouth at the door like you did your brain.

"While the IDF has not responded officially to Hezbollah's release of footage documenting the 2006 kidnapping of IDF reservists Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev, senior officers who took part in the Second Lebanon War are beginning to speak out."

"Platin believes the footage from the July 12, 2006 kidnapping of the reservists is genuine: "We knew most of what is seen in the video. Hezbollah men who were at the scene left a very traceable trail."

In other words ONE GUY WHO USED TO BE IN THE IDF believes it to be genuine. ONE GUY.

"After identifying a hit, the militants approach the vehicle. At this point the frame freezes. Goldwasser and Regev cannot be seen in the clip, making it hard to determine if the video is authentic."

Of course they won't make it public hard ass. Go to any military forum with a thread on the video. And see what Israeli military veterans say. Ask Lipush she's an Israeli. Obviously your bigoted to your ass. :cool:

Of course they won't make it public hard ass. Go to any military forum with a thread on the video. And see what Israeli military veterans say. Ask Lipush she's an Israeli. Obviously your bigoted to your ass. :cool:

:lol::lol: wow, dude, this takes the cake. From your assertion "You dumbfuck the IDF even says it was the real 2006 attack" to this "Of course they won't make it public hard ass" in under an hour.

When presented with facts (that you provided I might add) you resort to hearsay and name calling. Good job. You have failed more completely than the Egyptians did in Yom Kippur.

Typical nonesense from a nonsensical person.

I thought you knew things.

:lol::lol: wow, dude, this takes the cake. From your assertion "You dumbfuck the IDF even says it was the real 2006 attack" to this "Of course they won't make it public hard ass" in under an hour.

When presented with facts (that you provided I might add) you resort to hearsay and name calling. Good job. You have failed more completely than the Egyptians did in Yom Kippur.

Egyptians accomplished exactly what they want. Ha Ha Ha! :cool:

What else is new. Muslims declare victory every time they suffer humiliating defeats.
You beat me to it, dude. I was going to say the Ayrabs ALWAYS get their butts kicked, hold victory parades, hand out medals and forever after claim victory and write books bout how they won.
Israel decimated all of Southern Lebanon and every single Hezbollah stronghold was turned into rubble. The Hezbos ran away like scared rats when they saw the IDF coming. You see, Muslims are experts at killing and targeting unarmed, unsuspecting innocent civilians, but when a real army and fighting force comes marching in, they do the 100 yard dash in world record time.

Only problem with the last Hezbollah "victory" was they couldn't even find a standing road to hold their victory parade on.

May all Mooooslim victories be like these. Inshallah! Ha ha ha!

Accomplished exactly what? Loosing ALL of the Sinai, and their soldiers kissing Israeli soldiers' boots - begging for mercy in the desert, while their leader Nasser went on national radio and declared "victory over the Jews"? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

His mouth is parked up his anus and so is his brain. Ha ha ha.

What else is new. Muslims declare victory every time they suffer humiliating defeats.
You beat me to it, dude. I was going to say the Ayrabs ALWAYS get their butts kicked, hold victory parades, hand out medals and forever after claim victory and write books bout how they won.
Israel decimated all of Southern Lebanon and every single Hezbollah stronghold was turned into rubble. The Hezbos ran away like scared rats when they saw the IDF coming. You see, Muslims are experts at killing and targeting unarmed, unsuspecting innocent civilians, but when a real army and fighting force comes marching in, they do the 100 yard dash in world record time.

Only problem with the last Hezbollah "victory" was they couldn't even find a standing road to hold their victory parade on.

May all Mooooslim victories be like these. Inshallah! Ha ha ha!

Bullshit. Hezbollah ran after your troops. They destroyed many things, including infrastructure because Israel is a terror country. Bullshit. They targeted and wounded many Israeli troops. Israel killed so many civilians.

Accomplished exactly what? Loosing ALL of the Sinai, and their soldiers kissing Israeli soldiers' boots - begging for mercy in the desert, while their leader Nasser went on national radio and declared "victory over the Jews"? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

They got Sinai back you kalb. You know it too. Haha you're a troll when you get angry. I fucking like it when you get angry. Ha Ha Ha! :lol:

Pig Nasser accomplished just what he set out to do ----he murdered one quarter of his entire military ---------in order ATTEMPT to emulate al nabi in a murder, rape and pillage spree---------for the sake of the biggers joke of the 20th century the U nited A rab R epublic-----aka calipate cesspit --------and now----for the 21st century-----the AYATOILETS are getting ready for another sea of blood

Of course it was Nasser who murdered his own people. Wow you would think Zionists would say any more crazier things! Ha Ha Ha!

Forum List

Back