Hezbollah confirms it sent drone downed in Israel

Nasrallah is responsible for EVERY death in Lebanon during the second Lebanon war. HE is the ISLAMIC pig who ordered his 'fighters' to kill and kidnap soldiers.

The blood of every Lebanese that died in that war is on his hands. His filthy Islamic PIG hands !

Nasrallah is responsible for EVERY death in Lebanon during the second Lebanon war. HE is the ISLAMIC pig who ordered his 'fighters' to kill and kidnap soldiers.

The blood of every Lebanese that died in that war is on his hands. His filthy Islamic PIG hands !

LOL you're calling people pigs now. It just makes you look bad. It won't help your cause buddy. It doesn't bother me. But it does make you two look wierd.

Ha Ha Ha! Hezbollah went around much of Israel. And spied on them. What a fail

But the drone never returned, it was shot down hahahah !! F-A-I-L

Just like every Arab country that attacked Israel FAILED to achieve their goal of destroying Israel

Buddy we can destroy Israel any day of the life if Arabic governments gave a fuck about Israel. Forget the Arab countries.

The point wasn't to get the drone coming back.

1973 Yom Kippur, seemed like MOST of the arab countries reeeeaaallly wanted to wipe Israel off the map back then...... How exactly did that turn out? Oh yeah, ISRAEL kicked the ever loving shit out of SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, JORDAN, with support from ALGERIA, SAUDI ARABIA, TUNISIA, CUBA, the PLO, NORTH KOREA, and of course the SOVIET UNION.

Let's see here, the arabs numbered somewhere between 650- and 800 thousand troops compared to Israels 375 thousand. So that means that each Israeli is worth at minimum two arabs. But based on the casualty counts each Israeli fights like 8.9 arabs.

Sounds about right. You arabs suck at almost everything except camel riding and abusing women.

But the drone never returned, it was shot down hahahah !! F-A-I-L

Just like every Arab country that attacked Israel FAILED to achieve their goal of destroying Israel

Buddy we can destroy Israel any day of the life if Arabic governments gave a fuck about Israel. Forget the Arab countries.

1973 Yom Kippur, seemed like MOST of the arab countries reeeeaaallly wanted to wipe Israel off the map back then...... How exactly did that turn out? Oh yeah, ISRAEL kicked the ever loving shit out of SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ, JORDAN, with support from ALGERIA, SAUDI ARABIA, TUNISIA, CUBA, the PLO, NORTH KOREA, and of course the SOVIET UNION.

Let's see here, the arabs numbered somewhere between 650- and 800 thousand troops compared to Israels 375 thousand. So that means that each Israeli is worth at minimum two arabs. But based on the casualty counts each Israeli fights like 8.9 arabs.

Sounds about right. You arabs suck at almost everything except camel riding and abusing women.

Bullshit. Yom kippur was successful. Arabs didn't plan in what you claim. Same with the 48 war. They could have went in and took Jerusalem. They were close.

Yet I didn't bring up any decade old wars up.

Despite Israel's tactical successes west of the canal, the Egyptian military was reformed and organized. Consequently, The Israeli military position became "weak" for different reasons, "One, Israel now had a large force (about six or seven brigades) in a very limited area of land, surrounded from all sides either by natural or man-made barriers, or by the Egyptian forces. This put it in a weak position. Moreover, there were the difficulties in supplying this force, in evacuating it, in the lengthy communication lines, and in the daily attrition in men and equipment. Two, to protect these troops, the Israeli command had to allocate other forces (four or five brigades) to defend the entrances to the breach at the Deversoir. Three, to immobilize the Egyptian bridgeheads in Sinai the Israeli command had to allocate ten brigades to face the Second and Third army bridgeheads. In addition, it became necessary to keep the strategic reserves at their maximum state of alert. Thus, Israel was obliged to keep its armed force-and consequently the country-mobilized for a long period, at least until the war came to an end, because the ceasefire did not signal the end of the war. There is no doubt that this in total conflict with its military theories."[195] for those reasons and according to Dayan, "It was therefore thought that Israel would withdraw from the west bank, since she was most sensitive on the subject of soldier's lives." The Egyptian forces didn't pull to the west and held on to their positions east of the canal controlling both shores of the Suez Canal. None of the Canal's main cities were occupied by Israel; however, the city of Suez was surrounded.

The Israeli soldiers had a different spirit back then and did fight good. Thats not the case today. Those wars aren't as simple as 2 sentences. Look into it fascist

There's a reason why Dayan told Meir that on October 9 it was the end of the THIRD temple. Signaling they would almost use nuclear weapons. So obviously you have things messed up

Last edited:

Bullshit. Yom kippur was successful. Arabs didn't plan in what you claim. Same with the 48 war. They could have went in and took Jerusalem. They were close.

Despite Israel's tactical successes west of the canal, the Egyptian military was reformed and organized. Consequently, The Israeli military position became "weak" for different reasons, "One, Israel now had a large force (about six or seven brigades) in a very limited area of land, surrounded from all sides either by natural or man-made barriers, or by the Egyptian forces. This put it in a weak position. Moreover, there were the difficulties in supplying this force, in evacuating it, in the lengthy communication lines, and in the daily attrition in men and equipment. Two, to protect these troops, the Israeli command had to allocate other forces (four or five brigades) to defend the entrances to the breach at the Deversoir. Three, to immobilize the Egyptian bridgeheads in Sinai the Israeli command had to allocate ten brigades to face the Second and Third army bridgeheads. In addition, it became necessary to keep the strategic reserves at their maximum state of alert. Thus, Israel was obliged to keep its armed force-and consequently the country-mobilized for a long period, at least until the war came to an end, because the ceasefire did not signal the end of the war. There is no doubt that this in total conflict with its military theories."[195] for those reasons and according to Dayan, "It was therefore thought that Israel would withdraw from the west bank, since she was most sensitive on the subject of soldier's lives." The Egyptian forces didn't pull to the west and held on to their positions east of the canal controlling both shores of the Suez Canal. None of the Canal's main cities were occupied by Israel; however, the city of Suez was surrounded.

The Israeli soldiers had a different spirit back then and did fight good. Thats not the case today. Those wars aren't as simple as 2 sentences. Look into it fascist

There's a reason why Dayan told Meir that on October 9 it was the end of the THIRD temple. Signaling they would almost use nuclear weapons. So obviously you have things messed up

I guess you've never heard of Adans attacks accross the canal then. How he first destroyed 50 to 60 T-62's of the Egyptian 21st Armored Division, then he turned and surprised the 25th IAB and knocked out 86 of its 96 tanks...for the loss of three tanks of his own?

As far as taking towns, why bother? That ties down your mobile forces and allows the enemy to attack you at their pleasure. Far better to remain in the desert, where they have no idea where you are, and strike where it hurts the enemy the most.

You need to read some books on armored warfare there my boy. I thought you knew everything:eusa_whistle:

I guess you've never heard of Adans attacks accross the canal then. How he first destroyed 50 to 60 T-62's of the Egyptian 21st Armored Division, then he turned and surprised the 25th IAB and knocked out 86 of its 96 tanks...for the loss of three tanks of his own?

As far as taking towns, why bother? That ties down your mobile forces and allows the enemy to attack you at their pleasure. Far better to remain in the desert, where they have no idea where you are, and strike where it hurts the enemy the most.

You need to read some books on armored warfare there my boy. I thought you knew everything:eusa_whistle:

And you certainly know everything. " the Israelis kicked the Arabs ass hur dur hur! Argh! White power!"

That's NOT the reason they threatened to use nuclear weopons. :lol:

And you certainly know everything. " the Israelis kicked the Arabs ass hur dur hur! Argh! White power!"

I think Sadat realised that all Adan had to do was drive up the gates of Cairo and begin shelling the city and his people would riot and tear him apart. He was nothing if not a pragmatist. At that time I doubt if Isarael had nukes. Now I have no doubt they do. Yom Kippur was a victory and they had no need to use nukes but keep telling yourself that.

The truth is the Israelis kicked the collective arab worlds ass. The Egyptians did good at the beginning but they were hampered by following Soviet doctrine. That is what lost the war for them. Had they continued on after the initial attack they just might have won. Israel had to mobilize and that cost them at least a day. Had the Egyptians not sat on their hands they would have had a significant edge. They would have had a lot more terrain to give up to Israeli attacks and that might have attrited the Israelis enough to make a difference.

Land was the one asset they had and they gave it away. Isrealis troops were the best in the region by far, their generals were the best by far, and their air force was the best trained by far. All the arabs had was the benefit of surprise, a massive numbers advantage, and the potential for lots of ground to defend.

They gave up the last and that cost them.

I think Sadat realised that all Adan had to do was drive up the gates of Cairo and begin shelling the city and his people would riot and tear him apart. He was nothing if not a pragmatist. At that time I doubt if Isarael had nukes. Now I have no doubt they do. Yom Kippur was a victory and they had no need to use nukes but keep telling yourself that.

The truth is the Israelis kicked the collective arab worlds ass. The Egyptians did good at the beginning but they were hampered by following Soviet doctrine. That is what lost the war for them. Had they continued on after the initial attack they just might have won. Israel had to mobilize and that cost them at least a day. Had the Egyptians not sat on their hands they would have had a significant edge. They would have had a lot more terrain to give up to Israeli attacks and that might have attrited the Israelis enough to make a difference.

Land was the one asset they had and they gave it away. Isrealis troops were the best in the region by far, their generals were the best by far, and their air force was the best trained by far. All the arabs had was the benefit of surprise, a massive numbers advantage, and the potential for lots of ground to defend.

You can believe whatever you want. Yom Kippur was a success for Egypt and eventually it was a success for Egypt and Israel. Israel made peace for a reason. Same with Egypt. Like I said in 48 Iraq was going in hard, but the Syrian commander made a different decision. If they had agreed Iraq would have taken all of Israel. They were very close to Jerusalem and were about to go in. Israeli soldiers may have had good generals back then, but now they aren't the top soldiers. Hamas and Hezbollah know them well. And today everything is different.

Hezbollah confirms it sent drone downed in Isr... JPost - Defense

BEIRUT - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah acknowledged on Thursday sending a drone aircraft which was shot down last weekend after flying some 25 miles (55 km) into Israel.

Nasrallah said in a televised speech that the drone was Iranian-made, and that it was shot down near the Dimona nuclear reactor.

Related:
Analysis: Iran, Hezbollah likely behind UAV trespass
"The drone flew over sensitive installations inside southern Palestine," he said in a televised speech. Hezbollah does not recognize Israel.

Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu named Hezbollah as the group behind the drone during a tour of the security fence in southern Israel......................

Haha about time Israel gets a taste of its own medicine. And wow netanyhau what a fail. He claims it came from the Mediterranean Sea yet look where the IDF intercepted it.
Hezbollah confirms they are dumbass terrorist morons begging to get their butts kicked again.

You can believe whatever you want. Yom Kippur was a success for Egypt and eventually it was a success for Egypt and Israel. Israel made peace for a reason. Same with Egypt. Like I said in 48 Iraq was going in hard, but the Syrian commander made a different decision. If they had agreed Iraq would have taken all of Israel. They were very close to Jerusalem and were about to go in. Israeli soldiers may have had good generals back then, but now they aren't the top soldiers. Hamas and Hezbollah know them well. And today everything is different.
What else is new. Muslims declare victory every time they suffer humiliating defeats.

The best part is when BecauseIKnow said that they 'could have' destroyed Israel during those wars hahahhaha

What else is new. Muslims declare victory every time they suffer humiliating defeats.
You beat me to it, dude. I was going to say the Ayrabs ALWAYS get their butts kicked, hold victory parades, hand out medals and forever after claim victory and write books bout how they won.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4PkbxSNME]YouTube - hezbollah shooting on israeli warship ins hanit[/ame]

I don't like hezbollah for a reason. But for Israelis to claim this and that. C'mon

If it was a success for Egypt why then did Sadat enter into the Camp David Accords? Why did Egypt abandon the Soviet sphere and cozy up to the US? All actions that DEFEATED nations have followed in the past.

Enquiring minds want to know.

If it was a success for Egypt why then did Sadat enter into the Camp David Accords? Why did Egypt abandon the Soviet sphere and cozy up to the US? All actions that DEFEATED nations have followed in the past.

Enquiring minds want to know.

Israel entered the peace plan as well buddy. They both saw it necessary.

Hezbollah getting their but kicked. Ha Ha Ha! Israelis a failure

YouTube - Hezbollah of Lebanon Overtakes Israel

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

So, I watched your little video and there are some very serious problems with it. Number one you notice how they are all standing up? If they were truly making an attack they would all have been killed within seconds. People who stand up die.

Second I didn't hear a single incoming round. And yes, I know what that sounds like. But in this video, not one. There was one convenient explosion...but just like you see in the movies, a nice blast, lots of smoke but people right next to it emerge unscathed. Where, oh where did all of that shrapnel magically disappear to?

And finally it's of course taking place in daylight. Hezbollah are vampires, literally and figurtively. In other words your little video is sheer bullshit.

You'll have to try better next time Mustaffah.

Hezbollah getting their but kicked. Ha Ha Ha! Israelis a failure

YouTube - Hezbollah of Lebanon Overtakes Israel

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

So, I watched your little video and there are some very serious problems with it. Number one you notice how they are all standing up? If they were truly making an attack they would all have been killed within seconds. People who stand up die.

Second I didn't hear a single incoming round. And yes, I know what that sounds like. But in this video, not one. There was one convenient explosion...but just like you see in the movies, a nice blast, lots of smoke but people right next to it emerge unscathed. Where, oh where did all of that shrapnel magically disappear to?

And finally it's of course taking place in daylight. Hezbollah are vampires, literally and figurtively. In other words your little video is sheer bullshit.

You'll have to try better next time Mustaffah.

Of course it is. Hahaahah. That's why you see the Israeli soldiers at the End if you look closely moron.

The second video is real shlomo. Everybody knows that event. Israeli knows they got hit too.

Forum List

Back