hey you all

Jmarie

Jan 8, 2004
Iowa
hey guys,
i'm still alive sorry haven't been on much been busy with work..just started on monday and hate it already but i guess i'll live with it..shit i get some good benitfits for working here..so that's makes up for the slave labor i have to go through..but i'll be fine losing weight so i guess when i get back i'll be skinny..LOL have met many hot guys so far..and they are so sweet still looking for my international one..well just wanted to let you all know what's going on with me..i'll keep you all in form on what's going on..miss you all..oh yeah if you all want you can send goody boxes they are good.. :banana: well have to run and go swimming with some hotties..take to you all later..bye for now..

love

Jen
:bye1:

that's if i ever get any...but i'm working on the international boys..they are hot i mean hot..all they need to know is you me bed now..LOL.. :smoke: we also have enough condom..my roomie brought 102 with her...sweet..

I'm sorry you're not liking your new job, but I have to admit, it makes me smile. It's bringing you closer to Charlotte, teeheehee!! :banana: :beer:
I hope things get better for ya! :bye1:

it's getting alittle better..met a guy from holland the other day..he's so hot..name adam..oh yeah baby....if you know what i mean..and yes i'm still planing on going to north carolina when i get done here..but who knows i might go to holland for a few years or something like that..but it's cool here..so far anyway..my job is getting better and i am getting drunk with my roomies more now..so if any of you want to send good boxes i would be more than happy to give out my addy to ya....hint hint good boxes are the best..well miss yeah all and i'm still coming to see ya in north carolina hun so don't worry about me i'll be there..just have a spare room for me..take care all and i will write again..

Love,
Jen

Just wanted to let you all know that i'm still here..i haven't gotten blowen away yet..pray that i don't..i want the hurricane to come so i can say that i went through it..well i'll let you know if it shows up and if i lived or not..LOL..pray for me..

oh hell i was here in my apartment with two of my roomies and went out and got drunk at hurricane parties.....and the best part of the whole thing was that i got laid..frances was great to me...he was a new yorker..and hot..so the hurricane was great for me..so i say bring on ivan..

Forum List

Back