Hey Winterborn, I'm looking for you mutherfucker. Cowboys are NFC East champs

Dallas chokes and well,loses....Green Bay 34-Dallas 31.....
cinemagraph_tissue.gif

One of my co-workers will be in for a LONG day...he is a Cowboys fan. His helper grew up in Wisconsin and is a RABID Green Bay fan.

One of my co-workers will be in for a LONG day...he is a Cowboys fan. His helper grew up in Wisconsin and is a RABID Green Bay fan.

I'm just waiting for Brady or Rodgers to fail

Like Dak Prescott?

He didn't fail the defense did
He evidently failed to score enough points to win...

You retarded for real huh? He had to bring the team out of a 21-3 hole because of the defense. And then a 28-13 hole. By time he brought them back it was not much time left in the game.

So now you retarded and gay

Like Dak Prescott?

You retarded for real huh? He had to bring the team out of a 21-3 hole because of the defense. And then a 28-13 hole. By time he brought them back it was not much time left in the game.

Sounds like someone is making excuses for an over paid player...

Like Dak Prescott?

The defense put the rookie in a 21-3 hole which was not good for his first playoff game

Like Dak Prescott?

The defense put the rookie in a 21-3 hole which was not good for his first playoff game
The rookie failed to score early is the problem...A deficit didn't stop Clemson from beating Alabama...

The rookie failed to score early is the problem...A deficit didn't stop Clemson from beating Alabama...

Shitty coaching

Shitty coaching
It must have be the air quality...

Forum List

Back