Hey Winterborn, I'm looking for you mutherfucker. Cowboys are NFC East champs

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Giants lose and I will sleep goooooooooooooooood night. Holla at me LOL

Glad you are happy. But I believe our previous conversation was about you asking how the Cowboys could lose any more games. I pointed out that the Giants beat them once and might beat them again. And, guess what? They did.

The rest is just rankings for the playoffs.

Glad you are happy. But I believe our previous conversation was about you asking how the Cowboys could lose any more games. I pointed out that the Giants beat them once and might beat them again. And, guess what? They did.

If the cowboys win it all will you cancel your internet service ?

Cowpies are having a great season. They struggle against strong defensive teams, but if they wind up facing Seattle or the Giants again in the playoffs, it will be in Dallas.

Giants are not beating the Falcons or Packers

WTF? Why the hell would I cancel my internet service?

If the Alabama Crimson Tide wins the national championship, will you cancel your internet?

Cowpies are having a great season. They struggle against strong defensive teams, but if they wind up facing Seattle or the Giants again in the playoffs, it will be in Dallas.

If the Giants can beat the Cowpies twice, but can't beat the Falcons or Packers, what does that say about the Cowpies chances against them?

If the Giants can beat the Cowpies twice, but can't beat the Falcons or Packers, what does that say about the Cowpies chances against them?

Atlanta plays better at home

If the Alabama Crimson Tide wins the national championship, will you cancel your internet?

I don't watch college football

And I don't watch pro football, as I have said before. So we are even.

How about this. If the cowboys don't win it all, you cancel your internet service?

And I don't watch pro football, as I have said before. So we are even.

How about this. If the cowboys don't win it all, you cancel your internet service?

I would only cancel my internet service of the eagles won the SB

as long as they don have to face the Giants,they will probably go to the superbowl and win it all the fact the Giants are the only team that has any idea how to beat them.:biggrin: They seem to have kryptonite in their pockets for the Giants same as they always do for the cheatriots.

as long as they don have to face the Giants,they will probably go to the superbowl and win it all the fact the Giants are the only team that has any idea how to beat them.:biggrin: They seem to have kryptonite in their pockets for the Giants same as they always do for the cheatriots.

giants are losing in round 1

Looks like it is not just the Giants that can beat Dallas.

You looking for me now, mutherfucker? Looks like neither of our teams won it all.

when the defense gives up a 1st down on 3rd and 20 you don't deserve to win

Forum List

Back