Hey white racists, Please stop asking for reparations for the Civil War

NONE of my Family ancestors that dates back to the 1600's ever owned a single slave, you can leave my family out of your reparations scam.

That excuse doesn't flush. If your family dates back to the 1600's they more than likely got headrights. But that's besides the point because the US GOVERNMENT and colonial state governments mage slavery legal.

You are one very fucked up human being. I will REFUSE to pay for the crime of others who partake of the crime of slavery in all forms. My Family never promoted, supported or used slavery.

You have no credible case here.

But you have already paid reparations to descendants of the confederate soldiers who weren't alive during the civil war. So you are the fucked up one. Asides from benefitting from what slavery created, you and your family have benefitted from a history of white preference that denied us opportunities you have received. Reparations are for more than slavery.

You can't impute the sins of slavery onto people who NEVER participated in Slavery in all forms whatsoever.

Get it through your thick skull, MY family never supported, abetted, or owned people from the 1600's to 1870. I will NEVER pay a penny for something my Family never did, so kindly FUCK OFF!

You are one racist jackass for saying my family is guilty anyway.

:fu:

Your family has benefitted from what slavery and racism built. But this cas is against the government so that sad sorry tactic you are trying to employ is irrelevant.
So has yours, since you have the same opportunities as anyone else.

You are one very fucked up human being. I will REFUSE to pay for the crime of others who partake of the crime of slavery in all forms. My Family never promoted, supported or used slavery.

You have no credible case here.

But you have already paid reparations to descendants of the confederate soldiers who weren't alive during the civil war. So you are the fucked up one. Asides from benefitting from what slavery created, you and your family have benefitted from a history of white preference that denied us opportunities you have received. Reparations are for more than slavery.

You can't impute the sins of slavery onto people who NEVER participated in Slavery in all forms whatsoever.

Get it through your thick skull, MY family never supported, abetted, or owned people from the 1600's to 1870. I will NEVER pay a penny for something my Family never did, so kindly FUCK OFF!

You are one racist jackass for saying my family is guilty anyway.

:fu:

Your family has benefitted from what slavery and racism built. But this cas is against the government so that sad sorry tactic you are trying to employ is irrelevant.

You are now are just flat out lying since my Family for over 150 years NEVER lived outside of NEW HAMSHIRE, a state that was NEVER a supporter of slavery from day one.

The Government will never support your reparations scam.

No I am not lying. And inevitably we will get reparations or this nation will die. You don't seem to understand the moral imperative facing this nation and white people.

But you...

In this struggling mill town in western New Hampshire, racism was never something people talked all that much about.

There were people who drove around Claremont with Confederate flag bumper stickers in the mostly white town of 14,000 and some instances of high schoolers using racial epithets during football games and on Facebook.

But for the most part, residents had other concerns.

That changed Aug. 28 after allegations surfaced that several teenagers had taunted a 9-year-old biracial boy with racial slurs and several days later pushed him off a picnic table with a rope tied around his neck. The family of the boy, who was treated for neck injuries and has been released, called it a hate crime while the parents of one of the teenagers told Newsweek it was a terrible accident.

New Hampshire boy’s near-hanging compels town to open discussion on racism | Boston.com

New Hampshire wasn't part of the confederacy. But you didn't benefit from racism.

RACISM AND GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

A University of New Hampshire student research project on the Civil War finds that despite the state being one of the most liberal in the nation at the time, racism was common among New Hampshire Civil War soldiers, despite the letters of those who said they supported freeing the slaves.

"Racism was abundant in almost all of the soldiers' letters and diaries, however," Marzoli said. "Even the staunch abolitionists saw black people as almost inhuman and comical. However, they were not usually as derogatory as those who were against freeing the slaves."

Racism Common Among New Hampshire Civil War Soldiers | Youth On Race

You and your family benefitted from what was built by slavery and racism. Whites have received reparations and almost every form of handout this government has created. Your opposition to reparations for blacks is not based on fact and it is grounded in the worst form of evil.
How will this nation die if you don't get reparations? And no, I have not received any handouts or reparations.

White racists?

What world are you living in?
The planet earth 2019.
...and what city on planet Earth is that crack house located in?
Where do you live?
Wisconsin

According to an end-of-year report by financial news site 24/7 Wall Street, Wisconsin’s black unemployment rate is a staggering 20.8 percent (highest in the nation), and its incarceration rate is third highest, mostly thanks to Milwaukee.

The median annual income for black households is $26,053. That’s less than half of white Sconnies’ median income of $56,083.

Minnesota, though comparably less bleak, ranks an unfortunate No. 2 on 24/7 Wall Street’s list. Here, 216 per 100,000 white people are imprisoned, while black Minnesotans are incarcerated at 2,321 out of 100,000.

As for median income, black households in Minnesota don’t earn much more than they do in Wisconsin at just $27,026 a year. That's also less than half of what white Minnesotans make.

No wonder then, that black homeownership rate here is the eighth lowest in the nation: 24 percent.

We're No. 2! Wisconsin now more racist than Minnesota | City Pages

Hate groups can be hard to measure, because typically, there’s no record of where they exist. But there is data on where there were distinct Klaverns of the Ku Klux Klan in each state. We wanted to get the facts straight and dug into the data in order to identify the most racist cities in Wisconsin.

The result is the following list of the most racist cities in the Badger State:

1. Goodman
  2. Ellsworth
  3. Cornell
  4. Clinton
  5. New London (Photos)
  6. Marinette (Photos)
  7. Fort Atkinson (Photos)
  8. Chippewa Falls (Photos)
  9. Racine (Photos)
  10. Kenosha (Photos)
There were a total of 12 cities with at least 1 Klavern in Wisconsin during the time period of reference.

At the Klan’s height, there were 18 active Kalverns in Wisconsin.

These Are The 10 Cities In Wisconsin With The Most KKK Members

Milwaukee declares racism a public health crisis

White racists?

What world are you living in?

Planet Earth 2019.
Let me guess, you think the high incarceration is really innocent people?

Confederate veterans and families were also paid US tax dollars for veterans benefits long after the civil war was over and people who were not there or responsible for that war got paid. Descendants of civil wars vets, to include confederates, were paid money long after the war was over, a war they did not fight, paid for what generations before them did.

case-for-reparations.png

This is a misrepresentation.. Veterans benefits are ALWAYS paid thru to the last surviving spouse or child... This is IMMEDIATE family only.. As of 2016 there was exactly ONE surviving daughter of a Confederate soldier that DEFECTED to the Northern Army.. Her check was $73 a month... She died last year..

It is NOT as you claim a debt due to DESCENDANTS.....

Where do you GET this shit? And why are you so damn gullible????

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ments-payroll-151-years-after-last-shot-fired

No it's not. I know you want to excuse everything that has been done for whites but the fact is that I can cite reparations paid to Native Americans in Cobell v. Salazar for things that started with the Dawes Act. You don't have an argument and that's just the way it is.
Reparations paid to NA is not something done for whites. NA are not white

I think descendants of slave OWNERS
should be given reparations for all the AGGRAVATION
it’s caused bringing your ancestors here in the first place
and having to deal with you fucks now
You think the descendants of slave owners should get reparations for something their ancestors willingly did? How fucked up in the head are you? :laugh:

You think the descendants of slave owners should get reparations for something their ancestors willingly did? How fucked up in the head are you? :laugh:
I guess no more fucked up in the head then you

Because your ancestors in the north got them. And 95 years after the civil war ended, descendants of confederate soldiers got them. They got them from 1958 until 2017 for a war none of them were alive for, that none of them fought. They got monthly checks for a war their ancestors fought against the United States. For 33 years I paid my tax money to pay whites who descended from slaveowners and overseers.

U.S. Still Paying a Civil War Pension

The Civil War ended more than 150 years ago, but the U.S. government is still paying a veteran's pension from that conflict.

"One beneficiary from the Civil War [is] still alive and receiving benefits," Randy Noller of the Department of Veterans Affairs confirms.

152 Years Later, The VA Is Still Paying Out A Pension From The Civil War

Not until 1958, ninety-three years after the last shots of the Civil War, did Congress pardon Confederate soldiers and offer them every benefit Union soldiers had enjoyed since March 1865.

Caring for Veterans: The Civil War and the Present - The Journal of the Civil War Era

Northern soldiers had long received benefits.

So let's review:

Confederate veterans and families were also paid US tax dollars for veterans benefits long after the civil war was over and people who were not there or responsible for that war got paid. Descendants of civil wars vets, to include confederates, were paid money long after the war was over, a war they did not fight, paid for what generations before them did.

Stop asking for reparations for the civil war white racists. You already got them.

Hey, black racists. You FIRST!

Youre infinitely more fucked up in the head. That silly shit you are claiming is like saying the children of mass murders should get reparations because their father killed a bunch of people and everyone hates their name you stupid ass. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Youre infinitely more fucked up in the head. That silly shit you are claiming is like saying the children of mass murders should get reparations because their father killed a bunch of people and everyone hates their name you stupid ass. :p
Ok then, this generation of Africans owe reparations
to the Africans who fought for the civil rights you benefit from today

95 years after the civil war ended, descendants of confederate soldiers got reparations. They got them from 1958 until 2017 for a war none of them were alive for, that none of them fought. They got monthly checks for a war their ancestors fought against the United States. For 33 years I paid my tax money to pay whites who descended from slaveowners and overseers.

The Civil War ended more than 150 years ago, but the U.S. government is still paying a veteran's pension from that conflict.

"One beneficiary from the Civil War [is] still alive and receiving benefits," Randy Noller of the Department of Veterans Affairs confirms.

Not until 1958, ninety-three years after the last shots of the Civil War, did Congress pardon Confederate soldiers and offer them every benefit Union soldiers had enjoyed since March 1865.

Caring for Veterans: The Civil War and the Present - The Journal of the Civil War Era

So let's review:

Stop asking for reparations for the civil war white racists. You already got them.

Already explained to you why these benefits are NOT being paid to multi-generational "descendents"....

You have explained nothing. You made an excuse. The reality of this situation shows that whites have been paid reparations for the civil war. That's what those payments are. Therefore I am correct to say, "Hey white racists, Please stop asking for reparations for the Civil War."

You have explained nothing. You made an excuse.

There is no excuse for your stupidity.

The reality of this situation shows that whites have been paid reparations for the civil war. That's what those payments are.

A pension is not reparations, moron.

Therefore I am correct to say.....

You're a whiney idiot to say.....

A pension paid to repair damages due to war are reparations. Something doesn't have to be called reparations in order to be.

I make no excuses. But you white racists are full of them.

No it's not.

ABSOLUTELY it's true.. I used the SAME LINK you did.. The only surviving immediate member of a Civil War vet family died in 2018... NO multi-generational inheritance or payment.. Your sources stink and at this point, you're just repeating their uninformed lies....

Regardless of how much bullshit you post, that person was paid for a war they did not fight, long after the last soldier died and that person was paid for a war where their descendants were not US citizens but a foreign enemy. Get that flacaltenn? Do you understand?

I don't repeat uninformed anything and your opinion doesn't mean a damn thing. My sources are good and you just argue because you can't face the fact that the racist argument against reparations has no basis.

You Europeans will try use anything as an excuse. This reply is retarded on it's face.

You Europeans will try use anything as an excuse. This reply is retarded on it's face.
Got it

You want to be paid for work you didn’t do
and don’t want to compensate the descendants
of those who fought for you to have what they didn’t

95 years after the civil war ended, descendants of confederate soldiers got reparations. They got them from 1958 until 2017 for a war none of them were alive for, that none of them fought. They got monthly checks for a war their ancestors fought against the United States. For 33 years I paid my tax money to pay whites who descended from slaveowners and overseers.

So let's review:

Already explained to you why these benefits are NOT being paid to multi-generational "descendents"....

You have explained nothing. You made an excuse. The reality of this situation shows that whites have been paid reparations for the civil war. That's what those payments are. Therefore I am correct to say, "Hey white racists, Please stop asking for reparations for the Civil War."

The reality of this situation shows that whites have been paid reparations for the civil war. That's what those payments are.

A pension paid to repair damages due to war are reparations. Something doesn't have to be called reparations in order to be.

A pension paid to repair damages due to war are reparations.

A pension paid to soldiers, spouses and children does not repair war damages.

So let's review:

Actually they do.

Reparations were originally defined as financial penalties imposed on the losing country after a war. That country would have to pay the victor to compensate for injuries and damage sustained.

What Are Reparations & How Do They Work?

Based on this explanation alone, neither confederate soldiers or their descendants deserved payments.

Actually they do.

You're lying.

Reparations were originally defined as financial penalties imposed on the losing country after a war. That country would have to pay the victor to compensate for injuries and damage sustained.

Based on this explanation alone, neither confederate soldiers or their descendants deserved payments.

Based on this explanation alone, neither confederate soldiers or their descendants deserved payments

No one has claimed that confederate soldiers or their descendants deserved reparations.

Now post the definition of military pension...……..

Based on this explanation alone, neither confederate soldiers or their descendants deserved payments

No one has claimed that confederate soldiers or their descendants deserved reparations.

Now post the definition of military pension...……..

But they got them. And we haven't heard ant of the nonsense from people like you about it. I posted the definition of reparations and that's what those civil war soldiers got.

Reparations: What White People Need to Know
Luke Visconti

17082445-980x.jpg

Question:

Why does there seem to be the continuing sense of disbelief among African Americans that whites don’t want to pay reparations Is it really so hard to believe that people who had no part in slavery don’t want to give someone who was not enslaved money because a distant relative was enslaved Since this web site is supposed to be all about diversity’s bottom line, how would reparations benefit [businesses that] would be required to pay them

Answer:

I think you’re wrong about a “continuing sense of disbelief” among African Americans regarding the continuing refusal of our country to provide justice in the form of reparations. In my observation, most African Americans desire and strive for equity and fair treatment, but they also have a realistic understanding of how they’ll be treated.

In my opinion, reparations are owed to African Americans because of our history of 175 years of lawful slavery before the Civil War and another roughly 100 years of legislated and legal oppression of African Americans (AKA “Jim Crow”), which continued until the civil-rights era in the late 20th century.

That’s roughly 300 years of legalized oppression. If that doesn’t entitle a group to reparations, I’m not sure what does.

I think reparations should be paid in the form of dramatically increased public-school funding for predominantly black school districts, mortgage subsidies for low-income African Americans (who were not allowed to aggregate family wealth in the form of land/homeownership for most of our country’s history) and extensive food and healthcare services in lower-income, predominantly black neighborhoods. Wealthy black people could get a nice tax abatement for a period of years—just like industrialists such as Vice President Dick Cheney, who currently receives deferred compensation from Halliburton (deferred compensation is a way to postpone taxes, often into a period where the person is in a lower tax bracket).

This would benefit ALL Americans by providing the environment in which African-American talent can rise to its potential. An analysis of past social programs that benefited mostly white people (GI Bill, for example) demonstrates that improving opportunities for people dramatically increases wealth generation, which, in turn, liquidates any cost of the program involved by increased income taxes collected.

I’ll underscore this point with an anecdote told to me by a friend who retired as a superintendent of an inner-city school district, which served mostly black children. Before every long school holiday, her office would fill with kindergartners and first-graders who were not picked up from school because their parents were panicking over not being able to afford to feed their children while school was out (the children were getting government-funded breakfast and lunch).

Most human beings can’t deal with that level of deprivation and it causes problems that are paid for by society. For example, our country incarcerates more people per thousand than any other developed country—more than the former Soviet Union. Our country’s prisoners are overwhelmingly black and brown. The prison-industrial complex employs more people than General Motors and Wal-Mart added together. There is no sensible economic argument that the prison industry is one that generates societal wealth—it’s strictly a cost (it certainly generates wealth for the prison-industrialists, but it doesn’t contribute to our ability to grow GDP over time).

Therefore, the financially responsible question is: Why doesn’t the white majority realize that restoring socially oppressed people is an investment and that the repercussions of not doing so (people living entire lives with wasted potential) is an expense that only gets larger over time

Here’s another reason to provide reparations: The growth in our country’s labor pool is dropping to zero. If our country doesn’t maximize our human capital, the jobs aren’t going to go unfilled. They’ll just go—to places where there are workers. Once the jobs are gone, they’re gone. This should be a clarion call for business to pressure our government to deal with this. Without motivation, we cannot expect our government to be any more visionary than it was before Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. forced LBJ to the negotiation table, by organized peaceful protest, to pass the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts. There isn’t a Dr. King right now; who is going to provide the motivation if business does not. Unfortunately, I see most large American companies doing more to invest in overseas operations than motivating our do-nothing legislative branch to do something.

As far as your argument about “having no part in slavery,” you’re wrong. There is no way white people in this country can divest themselves of white privilege. Every white person in this country is born with a distinct advantage over every African American. It doesn’t make white people bad. However, every white person has a stake in this injustice—and will benefit from its remedy.

Reparations: What White People Need to Know

Last edited:

Forum List

Back