Hey trumpies...

It is strange...very strange that lefties never cared when Obama lied...and boy did he lie A LOT. Very strange.
What lies?
Do these make believe lies even come close to the daily spew of Trump?

You have no idea what traitorous law and policy obama made. Do me a favor, k?...if your gonna advocate for the worst trader since reagan, do it on somebody elses thread, k?

Yeah. You all are really funny. Good job...ha, ha, ha....now...what about that promises tax cut for the working people?
It's in the drawer with that $2500 healthcare savings.
We weregild by the Donald that on day 1 he would put Hillary in jail, and overturn the ACA. We are still waiting, but he seems more involved in worrying about the size of the crowd at his inauguration. The man lies to you every single day. When will you grow a pair and put a stop to it?
Wow, it's almost as if four years have already passed.

You're a typical liberal; you can't even budget time.

Im not a liberal you dum muther fucker. Im for what makes the country strong for all. Period. Im for freedom and democracy. Argue with that.
Yea, whatever, Liberal.

It is strange...very strange that lefties never cared when Obama lied...and boy did he lie A LOT. Very strange.
What lies?

You have no idea what traitorous law and policy obama made. Do me a favor, k?...if your gonna advocate for the worst trader since reagan, do it on somebody elses thread, k?
What specific laws and policy do you refer to? Keep in mind that only Congress can make laws

What lies?

What specific laws and policy do you refer to? Keep in mind that only Congress can make laws
Too funny.

What lies?
See? They don't even KNOW Big Ears lied
Still waiting for those lies
LOL.

Lefties don't even know Big Ears is a profound serial LIAR!!! WTF!!!!
Still waiting to hear examples of those lies. On the other hand in about 5 minutes I can post dozens upon dozens of Trump lies and this is only the beginning of his term

What lies?
LOL.

Still waiting to hear examples of those lies. On the other hand in about 5 minutes I can post dozens upon dozens of Trump lies and this is only the beginning of his term
Please keep waiting. LMFAO!!!!

What lies?
LOL.

How typical, you accuse but can't back it up. In other words you aint got a clue to what you talk about.

What's a trumple?
A trumple is someone who voted for a lying, racist, misogynistic, bullying, narcissistic, whiny, twitter-addicted asshat that is a complete buffoon that is embarrassing us daily in the eyes of the rest of the world.

You think Im on the left...lol. To bots like you there is only right or left...yeah...
I guess you never read me railing obama. You jerk...what about those promised tax cuts for the working people?

Yeah, WTF is Trump doing anyway? He had almost 48 hours to get these things passed. I feel so betrayed.

hr 1022
nnda2012
nctc guidelines
escalated wire tapping and servailence...cybercom.
did not shut down Guantanamo bay
promised to end bush tax cuts.
nda 1021, 2017
hr 5181
promised 9.50 hr minimum wage by 2011, refused to lift restrictions so workers could organize, promised single payer health care, posse comitatus dead....
I have more too but if you really want to know...just google. Thats all you have to do. The info is right there if you want it. So, would you say obama is a liar??

LOL.

How typical, you accuse but can't back it up. In other words you aint got a clue to what you talk about.
I will get you those lies shortly. The list is so long that this forum doesn't have enough bandwidth to take it all. Please keep waiting

What lies?

What's a trumple?
A trumple is someone who voted for a lying, racist, misogynistic, bullying, narcissistic, whiny, twitter-addicted asshat that is a complete buffoon that is embarrassing us daily in the eyes of the rest of the world.

You are embarrassing me. Go to someone else thread, ok? Make the scene, ok?

hr 1022
nnda2012
nctc guidelines
escalated wire tapping and servailence...cybercom.
did not shut down Guantanamo bay
promised to end bush tax cuts.
nda 1021, 2017
hr 5181
promised 9.50 hr minimum wage by 2011, refused to lift restrictions so workers could organize, promised single payer health care, posse comitatus dead....
I have more too but if you really want to know...just google. Thats all you have to do. The info is right there if you want it. So, would you say obama is a liar??
Trump lies more than that in a single day

What lies?

What's a trumple?

The truth embarrasses you? No wonder you support Trump

What lies?

What's a trumple?

like chump,you're kicking me out? lol

What lies?
LOL.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance.
Nobody making less than 250K will see a new tax of any kind.
Fast and Furious was an extension of Bush's Wide Receiver.
The average family will see their health insurance rates drop by $2,500.
I didn't know Hillary was using her own server.

Forum List

Back