Are there terrorists among refugees?

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
Well, YEAH!

From personal experience: I was a refugee from Hungary in 1956. When the Revolution opened the prison doors for political prisoners, the same doors were also opened for hard core criminals. They were welcomed in new countries along with the people who only wanted to start a new life.

Soon the scum showed that they were scum. Fights, robberies, killings and rapes happened, by the life long career criminals, ruining the chances and reputations of those of us who just wanted to be able to work and live free.

Time after time, while looking for a job I saw "No Hungarians need apply" signs. Back then, unlike today, there were no bleeding heart politically correct human commissions. A man was supposed to be a man not a shrinking violet pussy,like today. Eventually, the criminals ended up where they belonged.

Jus as there were criminals among the freedom fighters, there are jihadists among the refugees from Syria today. Denying that, in the name of political correctness is better left to weak kneed bleeding hearts like Justin Trudeau and Barak Obama.

The hidden terrorists will hit, sooner or later, it is just a matter lof time.

Well, YEAH!

From personal experience: I was a refugee from Hungary in 1956. When the Revolution opened the prison doors for political prisoners, the same doors were also opened for hard core criminals. They were welcomed in new countries along with the people who only wanted to start a new life.

Soon the scum showed that they were scum. Fights, robberies, killings and rapes happened, by the life long career criminals, ruining the chances and reputations of those of us who just wanted to be able to work and live free.

Time after time, while looking for a job I saw "No Hungarians need apply" signs. Back then, unlike today, there were no bleeding heart politically correct human commissions. A man was supposed to be a man not a shrinking violet pussy,like today. Eventually, the criminals ended up where they belonged.

Jus as there were criminals among the freedom fighters, there are jihadists among the refugees from Syria today. Denying that, in the name of political correctness is better left to weak kneed bleeding hearts like Justin Trudeau and Barak Obama.

The hidden terrorists will hit, sooner or later, it is just a matter lof time.

???? when and where-----I remember those times-----I am in the USA----
there were Hungarian refugees around. I was a kid-----I got older and
came to know more Hungarian refugees------I NEVER HEARD A NEGATIVE
WORD ABOUT THEM

Forum List

Back