Hey trumpies...

hr 1022
nnda2012
nctc guidelines
escalated wire tapping and servailence...cybercom.
did not shut down Guantanamo bay
promised to end bush tax cuts.
nda 1021, 2017
hr 5181
promised 9.50 hr minimum wage by 2011, refused to lift restrictions so workers could organize, promised single payer health care, posse comitatus dead....
I have more too but if you really want to know...just google. Thats all you have to do. The info is right there if you want it. So, would you say obama is a liar??
Trump lies more than that in a single day

It's not about lying; they all lie. It's what they lie about that counts.

What lies?
Do these make believe lies even come close to the daily spew of Trump?
See? They don't even KNOW Big Ears lied
Still waiting for those lies
LOL.

Lefties don't even know Big Ears is a profound serial LIAR!!! WTF!!!!
Still waiting to hear examples of those lies. On the other hand in about 5 minutes I can post dozens upon dozens of Trump lies and this is only the beginning of his term

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance.
Nobody making less than 250K will see a new tax of any kind.
Fast and Furious was an extension of Bush's Wide Receiver.
The average family will see their health insurance rates drop by $2,500.
I didn't know Hillary was using her own server.
Most people, the vast majority kept their own doctor and their own insurance. Fast and furious WAS the same program as Bush's wide receiver. What taxes under 250k are you referring to? Keep in mind that only Congress can vote to change taxes

What lies?
LOL.

Still waiting to hear examples of those lies. On the other hand in about 5 minutes I can post dozens upon dozens of Trump lies and this is only the beginning of his term

My list is thousands of pages long. Don't spoil it.

Benny please keep waiting. Soon. Very soon.

hr 1022
nnda2012
nctc guidelines
nda 1021, 2017
hr 5181
promised 9.50 hr minimum wage by 2011, refused to lift restrictions so workers could organize, promised single payer health care, posse comitatus dead....
I have more too but if you really want to know...just google. Thats all you have to do. The info is right there if you want it. So, would you say obama is a liar??

To date, what hasn't Trump lied about and this is just the beginning

LOL.

Just thought I would start you off. :banana::banana::banana:

hr 1022
nnda2012
nctc guidelines
nda 1021, 2017
hr 5181

To date, what hasn't Trump lied about and this is just the beginning
Just like Obama... no?

LOL.

Maybe its time to admit that you aint got nothing,but hot air

Most people, the vast majority kept their own doctor and their own insurance. Fast and furious WAS the same program as Bush's wide receiver. What taxes under 250k are you referring to? Keep in mind that only Congress can vote to change taxes

Nope, you leftists bought into those lies as usual. That's why you think DumBama never lied.

Wide Receiver was completely shut down, and Bush stated he would never try anything like that again.

No, most people didn't keep their doctor or hospital. In fact, Democrats predicted that most citizens would lose their employer sponsored healthcare plans. This can be found in the US Registry. Need a link, just ask.

One of the first things DumBama did was place a new tax on tobacco products. Tobacco products statistically are used by the poor and middle-class.

LOL.

Not 250k ...25,000 per year.

Nope, you leftists bought into those lies as usual. That's why you think DumBama never lied.

Wide Receiver was completely shut down, and Bush stated he would never try anything like that again.

No, most people didn't keep their doctor or hospital. In fact, Democrats predicted that most citizens would lose their employer sponsored healthcare plans. This can be found in the US Registry. Need a link, just ask.

One of the first things DumBama did was place a new tax on tobacco products. Tobacco products statistically are used by the poor and middle-class.
Presidents do not institute taxes, Einstein, only Congress can do that. Wide receiver was not shut down, and Bush never made those comments.
Most people have private health insurance and were not affected by the ACA, and of course most people did not lose their health care plans. I wonder why the ACA is so terrible yet 18 million people chose to sign up

LOL.

Maybe its time to admit that you aint got nothing,but hot air

obamaites are some of the most ignorant people on the planet...right next to trumpies.

It is strange...very strange that lefties never cared when Obama lied...and boy did he lie A LOT. Very strange.
What lies?

What's a trumple?
A trumple is someone who voted for a lying, racist, misogynistic, bullying, narcissistic, whiny, twitter-addicted asshat that is a complete buffoon that is embarrassing us daily in the eyes of the rest of the world.

You are embarrassing me. Go to someone else thread, ok? Make the scene, ok?
The truth embarrasses you? No wonder you support Trump
And you worshipped a liar for eight years! Ha!

If you hate Freedom and Democracy, your gonna loooove trump. It always amazes me how many people try to talk politics but know nothing about it. Their reasoning and logic centers are malfunctioning.

trump promises that people making less than 25,000usd per year would pay no income tax at all....but havent heard anything about that. I see he is getting rid of obama care with no replacement. Didnt he promise to replace it with something better? Wul, where the fuck is it? Oh, its already there. Sickness for profit. Through all of his promises to take care of the working class, the first thing he does is begin to take health care away from them so the corporation can make more profit.
All he took away was the mandates and punitive taxes. Why ewe gotta problem with that? You libtardees are pro choice right?

My god...I have more but the stupidity displayed here gives me pause...

Presidents do not institute taxes, Einstein, only Congress can do that. Wide receiver was not shut down, and Bush never made those comments.
Most people have private health insurance and were not affected by the ACA, and of course most people did not lose their health care plans. I wonder why the ACA is so terrible yet 18 million people chose to sign up

Why don't you learn something about politics before having opinions on the subject?

Full List of Obama Tax Hikes | Americans for Tax Reform

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

18 million people "chose" to sign up? Not by being threatened or because of law? How idiotic is that comment anyway?

trump promises that people making less than 25,000usd per year would pay no income tax at all....but havent heard anything about that. I see he is getting rid of obama care with no replacement. Didnt he promise to replace it with something better? Wul, where the fuck is it? Oh, its already there. Sickness for profit. Through all of his promises to take care of the working class, the first thing he does is begin to take health care away from them so the corporation can make more profit.
All he took away was the mandates and punitive taxes. Why ewe gotta problem with that? You libtardees are pro choice right?

You say whatever you want...your boy is a liar, lol, period. And Im not a fucking liberal. I have liberal beliefs and conservative beliefs and if you understood how it all works, whats good for labor and biz...whats good for everyone, you would too. Do you have a problem about the health of Our Country during the years of 1935-1970?

Jesus christ...Ive had all I can take for a morning...the ignorance of the common American is astounds me. Hagd.

You say whatever you want...your boy is a liar, lol, period. And Im not a fucking liberal. I have liberal beliefs and conservative beliefs and if you understood how it all works, whats good for labor and biz...whats good for everyone, you would too. Do you have a problem about the health of Our Country during the years of 1935-1970?

My boy? How racist. You are not supposed to call people boy!

Forum List

Back