Hey thanks Obama libs. If you don't think this has anything to do with Trayvon

Wow! Blacks and Hispanic gang members are killing and hurting each other in LA and it's all because of President Obama?

Authorities have revealed that black residents in a Southern California city were under years of attack by a Latino gang who conspired to terrorize them through racial intimidation, threats and violence – all to display loyalty to the Mexican Mafia prison gang....Tuesday's charges mirrored a similar effort taken by federal prosecutors against The Avenues, a gang from the Highland Park area northeast of downtown Los Angeles, where four gang members were convicted in 2007 of hate crimes for killing a black man.
In Azusa, six people have been charged with civil rights violations for allegedly harassing, and in some cases attacking, African Americans to drive them out of the city or to prevent them from relocating there. Most of the defendants named in the indictment face a minimum 10-year prison sentence.

Latino Gang Tried to Drive All Blacks From California City | Fox News Latino

I guess Bush was responsible for this? I wish you dumb fucks would study your topic before you post.

Wow! Blacks and Hispanic gang members are killing and hurting each other in LA and it's all because of President Obama?

Authorities have revealed that black residents in a Southern California city were under years of attack by a Latino gang who conspired to terrorize them through racial intimidation, threats and violence – all to display loyalty to the Mexican Mafia prison gang....Tuesday's charges mirrored a similar effort taken by federal prosecutors against The Avenues, a gang from the Highland Park area northeast of downtown Los Angeles, where four gang members were convicted in 2007 of hate crimes for killing a black man.
In Azusa, six people have been charged with civil rights violations for allegedly harassing, and in some cases attacking, African Americans to drive them out of the city or to prevent them from relocating there. Most of the defendants named in the indictment face a minimum 10-year prison sentence.

I guess Bush was responsible for this? I wish you dumb fucks would study your topic before you post.

Been going on for years, if not decades.

No NOT because of Obama...the point of this is that Obama should have opted out by saying that ..."The AG of Florida and the Governor have this in hand, and I urge caution in casting any dispertions on all parties involved, but rather wait until a full investigation is completed..."

Obama chose to ratchet it up by claiming that if HE had a son...Treyvon would be it...

Do the math. Open your eyes.

Hey thanks Obama libs. If you don't think this has anything to do with Trayvon
Then you're trying to real hard to ignore the obvious.

You should be proud of yourselves.

You don't think the electorate are watching, and are DISGUSTED?

November 2012 is coming. It's coming!

Right. Because no Hispanic teenager ever got jumped before the Trayvon incident.

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol:
Jesus, you are really dumb. I think you've surpassed Paulitician as USMB's biggest hack. Congrats :clap2:

Last edited:

wish in one hand, shit in the other, check twice daily and avoid finger foods.

I don't think Salt-peter cares...

C'mon, folks! Didn't any of you nutters read the OP? Tell me what you think about the date of the LA attack and how that date relates to the Martin case?

Do you people ever get tired of being wrong?

No NOT because of Obama...the point of this is that Obama should have opted out by saying that ..."The AG of Florida and the Governor have this in hand, and I urge caution in casting any dispertions on all parties involved, but rather wait until a full investigation is completed..."

Obama chose to ratchet it up by claiming that if HE had a son...Treyvon would be it...

I'm tired of the lies from the right wing posters on this board, including you, The T.

This is what the OP wrote:

"And YES, this IS politics. This is a result of liberals escalating an unfortunate situation just to serve their agenda of phony outrage....And why target an Hispanic teen? Because of liberal identity politics. They condemned George Zimmerman before any facts are known and drummed up racial bigotry in the name of distracting the public and getting Obama elected....You should be proud of yourselves....You don't think the electorate are watching, and are DISGUSTED?
November 2012 is coming. It's coming!"

This has been happening in LA for decades.

You lie, then when called on it, you lie some more. Man up and claim your bullshit.

3rd grade? Is the Alzheimer's getting worse, old cow?

I'm tired of the lies from the right wing posters on this board, including you, The T.

"And YES, this IS politics. This is a result of liberals escalating an unfortunate situation just to serve their agenda of phony outrage....And why target an Hispanic teen? Because of liberal identity politics. They condemned George Zimmerman before any facts are known and drummed up racial bigotry in the name of distracting the public and getting Obama elected....You should be proud of yourselves....You don't think the electorate are watching, and are DISGUSTED?

You lie, then when called on it, you lie some more. Man up and claim your bullshit.

First? :badgrin:

And second? You didn't READ a word of what I stated.

Imbecile.

You guys just don't get that the Martin case wouldn't have made national news if Zimmerman had just been arrested...

He was detained as a witness and released because there was insufficient evidence to charge him with a crime. This is NOT unusual. Sometimes, new evidence changes things and sometimes it doesn't. If he was a flight risk or unknown to police, he might have been treated differently.

Would you also demand the arrest of a black man who was known to police as involved with neighborhood watch because he shot someone and claimed self defense without evidence to the contrary?

You guys just don't get that the Martin case wouldn't have made national news if Zimmerman had just been arrested...

He was detained as a witness and released because there was insufficient evidence to charge him with a crime. This is NOT unusual. Sometimes, new evidence changes things and sometimes it doesn't. If he was a flight risk or unknown to police, he might have been treated differently.

Would you also demand the arrest of a black man who was known to police as involved with neighborhood watch because he shot someone and claimed self defense without evidence to the contrary?

Hey! You make a really, really good point there. I wonder why nobody here has thought to ask that question before? What would you do if Zimmerman was black? What a unique take you have on this matter. We are so lucky to have you here. Thanks!

I am just applaud at how the politicians are using this trayvon murder as a political thing. Now its using it to get black voters. I feel sorry for the family involved in this. And i am applaud by the fact the media is causing it now, to end up not being a fair trial for zimmerman. There is no way now he can get a fair trial. What a shame. These darn politicians do everything for their gains, and believe me it has nothing to do with this murder.........they are using it for their gains.

Imbecile.

Obama didn't have anything to do with Los Angeles.

I am just applaud at how the politicians are using this trayvon murder as a political thing. Now its using it to get black voters. I feel sorry for the family involved in this. And i am applaud by the fact the media is causing it now, to end up not being a fair trial for zimmerman. There is no way now he can get a fair trial. What a shame. These darn politicians do everything for their gains, and believe me it has nothing to do with this murder.........they are using it for their gains.

Prove it.

Imbecile.

The POINT of the OP was a stark comparison...

Where is Obama on all of that violence despite on how long it has been going on? WHY this particuliar one does he choose to say what he did?

OPEN your mind son.

Imbecile.

The POINT of the OP was a stark comparison...

Where is Obama on all of that violence despite on how long it has been going on? WHY this particuliar one does he choose to say what he did?

OPEN your mind son.

Study your topic, son.

Addressing a packed congregation at one of the city’s largest black churches, Senator Barack Obama on Sunday invoked his own absent father to deliver a sharp message to African-American men, saying, “We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception.”

“Too many fathers are M.I.A, too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes,” Mr. Obama said, to a chorus of approving murmurs from the audience. “They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/16/us/politics/15cnd-obama.html

Forum List

Back