Rick Santorum Looks.......

I like Rick's energy. He ran a campaign on guts and hard work, not multi-millions from the 1%'ers, who expect that their tax rates will be protected.

Looks like Rick is setting himself up as the next in-line for 2016 or 2020.

I like Rick's energy. He ran a campaign on guts and hard work, not multi-millions from the 1%'ers, who expect that their tax rates will be protected.

Looks like Rick is setting himself up as the next in-line for 2016 or 2020.

Only if the Democrats are lucky. :D

Yeah. We already knew that. You are a Santorum supporter. Even keeled and undecided for November. What a crock of shit.

Rick will not run in 2012. It will be Mitt v Obama. What other democrats do you see in 2016 comparable to Rick? Rick is a good debater, and when he learns to stay on message and keep his religious beliefs to himself, he will be a very strong conservative candidate.

p.s. I support competence. I liked the Clinton years as an example. Got another Bill Clinton in the wings?

Yeah. We already knew that. You are a Santorum supporter. Even keeled and undecided for November.

What a crock of shit.

Doesn't take away from the truth of what he said.

Personally, I'm not thrilled with Rick's religious fanaticism. But I think he's the first Republican in a long time who actually gets it on the fact that we can't have an economy that only benefits the wealthy while our middle class cities are rotting from the inside out.

Spent the last week in Cleveland for a conference. If you want to see where the Romney Republicans are going to take us, spend a week there. Empty factories, empty neighborhoods, crumbling infrastructure.

Yeah.....the best way to set oneself up for victory in 2016 is to stay in the 2012 race long after it becomes clear that one has no chance.

Yeah. We already knew that. You are a Santorum supporter. Even keeled and undecided for November. What a crock of shit.

Rick will not run in 2012. It will be Mitt v Obama. What other democrats do you see in 2016 comparable to Rick? Rick is a good debater, and when he learns to stay on message and keep his religious beliefs to himself, he will be a very strong conservative candidate.

p.s. I support competence. I liked the Clinton years as an example. Got another Bill Clinton in the wings?

My goodness. A Clinton supporter who says he can support Santorum......with a straight face!

Obama is very close to Clinton ideologically. Just ask Bill himself. Those who supported Clinton have absolutely no trouble supporting Obama.

BTW.....Obama is extremely competent. You should love the guy.

Yeah. We already knew that. You are a Santorum supporter. Even keeled and undecided for November.

What a crock of shit.

Doesn't take away from the truth of what he said.

Personally, I'm not thrilled with Rick's religious fanaticism. But I think he's the first Republican in a long time who actually gets it on the fact that we can't have an economy that only benefits the wealthy while our middle class cities are rotting from the inside out.

Spent the last week in Cleveland for a conference. If you want to see where the Romney Republicans are going to take us, spend a week there. Empty factories, empty neighborhoods, crumbling infrastructure.

I don't see the difference between Santorum's class-warfare and Obama's.

I don't see the difference between Santorum's class-warfare and Obama's.

Of course you don't.

Because you don't see rich people screwing over working folks as a problem.

Working folks actually DOING something about it has you in pant-shitting terror, though.

However, I don't suspect you are rich. You're probably a small businessman who is struggling to get by, and an IRS audit is a big deal to you.

but heavens forbid the wage slaves get a few rights, or a little sympathy from the ruling class...

Gotta be tough being Joe. Bigotry prevents him from supporting either candidate. If only Mitt did not profess belief in a weird religion.

My goodness. A Clinton supporter who says he can support Santorum......with a straight face!

Obama is very close to Clinton ideologically. Just ask Bill himself. Those who supported Clinton have absolutely no trouble supporting Obama.

Maybe it was Newt and the Republican Congress that made Clinton look good. My metric was the Budget and national Debt. When Bush cut taxes for the wealthy, the economy turned to shit. One party rule is a disaster, either party. IMHO whichever party implements something like Simpson-Bowles will save the US.

Just look at this chart to see what I mean.
History of the United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe it was Newt and the Republican Congress that made Clinton look good. My metric was the Budget and national Debt. When Bush cut taxes for the wealthy, the economy turned to shit. One party rule is a disaster, either party. IMHO whichever party implements something like Simpson-Bowles will save the US.

Just look at this chart to see what I mean.
History of the United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr Bush cut taxes for everybody that paid taxes.
Victims of media bias think he only cut taxes for the rich.

Not to derail Lone's thread.........but I'm watching the VP on Face The Nation.

He's commenting on how clueless Mitt Romney is.

Yet the first words out of his mouth were "I can't even figure out who the Democrat nominee is.......". :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back