Hey thanks Obama libs. If you don't think this has anything to do with Trayvon

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Then you're trying to real hard to ignore the obvious.

7 California boys arrested in attack on teen

Seven black teens have been arrested on suspicion that they committed a hate crime when they attacked a 15-year-old Hispanic boy while he was walking home from school in Southern California, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.

The March 14 beating in Palmdale was captured on video and posted on YouTube, but has since been removed from the site. The seven boys, ages 13 to 16, were arrested Wednesday for investigation of assault and committing a hate crime, Lt. Don Ford said.

The attack happened near Cactus Middle School, but Ford didn't know if any of the teens involved were students there.

The video shows as many as 10 boys surrounding the victim and challenging him to a fight. The suspects then began hitting the teen while others watched.

During the beating, the teens made racially derogatory statements that were captured on the video, Ford said.

After the victim fell to the ground, the assailants kicked him multiple times in the head, knocked out several teeth and left shoe impressions on his skin, Ford said.

The victim was able to get to his feet and escape the onslaught, and will need to undergo dental surgery

7 California boys arrested in attack on teen | National & World News | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon

And YES, this IS politics. This is a result of liberals escalating an unfortunate situation just to serve their agenda of phony outrage.

And why target an Hispanic teen? Because of liberal identity politics. They condemned George Zimmerman before any facts are known and drummed up racial bigotry in the name of distracting the public and getting Obama elected.

You should be proud of yourselves.

You don't think the electorate are watching, and are DISGUSTED?

November 2012 is coming. It's coming!

Seven black teens have been arrested on suspicion that they committed a hate crime when they attacked a 15-year-old Hispanic boy while he was walking home from school in Southern California, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.

The March 14 beating in Palmdale was captured on video and posted on YouTube, but has since been removed from the site. The seven boys, ages 13 to 16, were arrested Wednesday for investigation of assault and committing a hate crime, Lt. Don Ford said.

The attack happened near Cactus Middle School, but Ford didn't know if any of the teens involved were students there.

The video shows as many as 10 boys surrounding the victim and challenging him to a fight. The suspects then began hitting the teen while others watched.

During the beating, the teens made racially derogatory statements that were captured on the video, Ford said.

After the victim fell to the ground, the assailants kicked him multiple times in the head, knocked out several teeth and left shoe impressions on his skin, Ford said.

The victim was able to get to his feet and escape the onslaught, and will need to undergo dental surgery

7 California boys arrested in attack on teen | National & World News | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon

And YES, this IS politics. This is a result of liberals escalating an unfortunate situation just to serve their agenda of phony outrage.

And why target an Hispanic teen? Because of liberal identity politics. They condemned George Zimmerman before any facts are known and drummed up racial bigotry in the name of distracting the public and getting Obama elected.

Democrats are as low life as any human can become. Did you see anyone from the left show any concern for the murdered border agent? Nope, that was justified in their minds because it infringed upon the second.

:trolls:

Democrats are as low life as any human can become. Did you see anyone from the left show any concern for the murdered border agent? Nope, that was justified in their minds because it infringed upon the second.

And the beloved AG Holder was caught lying and sweeping it under the rug...

You guys just don't get that the Martin case wouldn't have made national news if Zimmerman had just been arrested...

My thoughts also.

I know, you guys had to go national to "get whitey" who isn't "whitey" if a black shooter had killed the kid mum would be da word.. we all know that. so you're pretense falls to shit.

You guys just don't get that the Martin case wouldn't have made national news if Zimmerman had just been arrested...

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman 911 call analysis: Two forensic experts say it's not George Zimmerman crying out for help - Orlando Sentinel

"I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt," Primeau says, stressing that the tone of the voice is a giveaway. "That's a young man screaming."

March 31, 2012 - His result: It was not George Zimmerman who called for help.

someone was in deep distress, could it possibly not have been Zimmerman ???

My thoughts also.

I know, you guys had to go national to "get whitey" who isn't "whitey" if a black shooter had killed the kid mum would be da word.. we all know that. so you're pretense falls to shit.

Thier lynchmob mentality in persuit of some perceived injustice boggles the mind. Perhaps these people would be suited to a time warp and travel back to the Old West where they'd be comfortable?

My thoughts also.

Thier lynchmob mentality in persuit of some perceived injustice boggles the mind. Perhaps these people would be suited to a time warp and travel back to the Old West where they'd be comfortable?

You and I can see that, so does the rest of the country.

My thoughts also.

The lefties screwed the pooch on this one.
They were lazy and someone didn't do their home work.
Thought they had a nice juicy story with a white guy shooting a black teen.
Seeing a name like Zimmerman and figure they got the story of the day.
When it turned out the guy was Hispanic and they screwed up it was too late to turn back.

You and I can see that, so does the rest of the country.

Only the OWS types...and the real race baiters are trying to make themselves feel better about thier racism are too blinded and are trying to justify thier wrong views...

My thoughts also.

The lefties screwed the pooch on this one.
They were lazy and someone didn't do their home work.
Thought they had a nice juicy story with a white guy shooting a black teen.
Seeing a name like Zimmerman and figure they got the story of the day.
When it turned out the guy was Hispanic and they screwed up it was too late to turn back.

So instead of doing an appropriate mea culpa (which we would have respected), have to ratchet it all up in thier blind fury of vigilante justice worthy of the best Old West movie...

So.... are you advocating that we arrest, charge and convict people regardless of the evidence against them... just so minorities don't get offended?

That sounds like quite a dangerous precedence to set... and a fucking stupid one too.

What next? Shall we scrap the whole 'due process' and go to a 'trial by media' and an American Idol style vote on 'guilt' or 'innocence'?

So.... are you advocating that we arrest, charge and convict people regardless of the evidence against them... just so minorities don't get offended?

That sounds like quite a dangerous precedence to set... and a fucking stupid one too.

What next? Shall we scrap the whole 'due process' and go to a 'trial by media' and an American Idol style vote on 'guilt' or 'innocence'?

Indeed...Text to: 12345 early and often...:eusa_shifty:

WOW, you totally missed the point of the OP. Basically dumb future democrats are attacking people because they're leader, Obama is pouring gas on the flames, instead of acting responsibly and trying to extinguish the racial flames.

But having said that, you are a liberal with a closed mind, who knew? (schocked font)

I'm stunned a liberal would rush to judgement, that's so unlike them (sarcasm font)

So let me guess, you think the Duke Lacross players did it?

WOW, you totally missed the point of the OP. Basically dumb future democrats are attacking people because they're leader, Obama is pouring gas on the flames, instead of acting responsibly and trying to extinguish the racial flames.

But having said that, you are a liberal with a closed mind, who knew? (schocked font)

I'm stunned a liberal would rush to judgement, that's so unlike them (sarcasm font)

So let me guess, you think the Duke Lacross players did it?

And it was too late for them. I don't know if they ever recovered from the damage done to thier reputations that proved false in the end.

Good point.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back