Hey, Sealy!! FOX was right! aka Dodd 'fesses up...finally

I must admit to a small measure of satisfaction from this.

Should I expect an apology from Bobo for the rather aggressive and unbecoming things he said about me?

Don't expect one. I've pasted him against the wall with facts...and he just disappears.
The ol' hit and run routine.
He'll be here like always, bright and early at 9 Eastern when he starts work. Since his workplace is the only place he has internet access, he'll again be mooching it off his boss and sponging the time clock, posting blather on message boards and hitting up underage girls in myspace, when he should be working.

He only disappears on weekends, when he's off work and has no internet.

But he'll avoid this thread which now bears his name!!!.:lol:

Last edited:
He'll be back but I doubt he'll read the threads posted since he left.

Here I was thinking Fox was wrong on this story this morning. Last I'd heard, Dodd wasn't thee bad guy. Turns out Fox was on top of the story all along. Hey Sealy -- Fox was right all along. What say you?

Here I was thinking Fox was wrong on this story this morning. Last I'd heard, Dodd wasn't thee bad guy. Turns out Fox was on top of the story all along. Hey Sealy -- Fox was right all along. What say you?
this needs to be made a sticky so its right at the top when he finally gets to work and can login with his employers equipment

this needs to be made a sticky so its right at the top when he finally gets to work and can login with his employers equipment
He's the USMB pinata. He just fucking swings around from thread to thread, we all knock chunks off his stupid ass, meanwhile HE is the only one blindfolded!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He does all of his posting from work?

Aargh.

Yet another mooching liberal being propped up by a business owner, who in turn gets taxed to death by liberals who represent the selfish and lazy interests of self-desribed liberals like Bobo...

Forum List

Back