Hey, remember when liberals claimed the 2005 hurricane season was due to global warming?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I do. That was the big topic was it not?

I say that because that is the last year this country has been hit by a major hurricane. One that is a cat 3 or stronger.

I say that cause I know the same morons that claimed the 2005 hurricane season was caused by THE GLOBAL WARMING, that Sandy was also caused by THE GLOBAL WARMING. Of course, they will claim it was a major hurricane. No, it was a category 1 hurricane. So, no. It was not a major hurricane.

Yes, folks. I also think there are liberals that actually believe a hurricane had never hit the United States as far north as New Jersey before. Yea, I think they do.

So, in summary. The US has not been hit by a major hurricane since 2005. Oh, btw that is the longest duration of time since hurricanes have been recorded that the US has not been hit by a Cat 3 or bigger.

LOL at the liberals with their typical emotional shit in thinking the 2005 hurricane season was caused by THE GLOBAL WARMING.

Give them a decade...they will make that data disappear as well.....or claim that they predicted it and alter data from further back in an effort to make it look as if they did.

I say that because that is the last year this country has been hit by a major hurricane. One that is a cat 3 or stronger.

I say that cause I know the same morons that claimed the 2005 hurricane season was caused by THE GLOBAL WARMING, that Sandy was also caused by THE GLOBAL WARMING. Of course, they will claim it was a major hurricane. No, it was a category 1 hurricane. So, no. It was not a major hurricane.

Yes, folks. I also think there are liberals that actually believe a hurricane had never hit the United States as far north as New Jersey before. Yea, I think they do.

So, in summary. The US has not been hit by a major hurricane since 2005. Oh, btw that is the longest duration of time since hurricanes have been recorded that the US has not been hit by a Cat 3 or bigger.

LOL at the liberals with their typical emotional shit in thinking the 2005 hurricane season was caused by THE GLOBAL WARMING.

I have not heard this.
I have heard that Hurricane Katrina was possibly a result from HAARP engineering because of the strange path it took. I'm not sure about this but I do have an open mind.
Katrina - a case of weather manipulation

HURRICANE SANDY The HAARP and Aerosol Geoengineered Storm of the Century HURRICANE SANDY The HAARP and Aerosol Geoengineered Storm of the Century GeoengineeringWatch.org

It's not so much they believe it, it's more to promote it as such, so their flock hears them say it even though they know it is not true. :poop:

Last edited:

I have not heard this.
I have heard that Hurricane Katrina was possibly a result from HAARP engineering because of the strange path it took. I'm not sure about this but I do have an open mind.
Katrina - a case of weather manipulation

HURRICANE SANDY The HAARP and Aerosol Geoengineered Storm of the Century HURRICANE SANDY The HAARP and Aerosol Geoengineered Storm of the Century GeoengineeringWatch.org

The AGW religion completely rejects anything BUT the established narrative.

Come to New York and look up inito the sky on any partly cloudy day........you will see an etch-a-sketch sky of vapor trails. Its a goof. They hang in the sky for over 2 hours........giant mucky clouds that spread.......and spread,.......and spread.

Matrix dwellers know them as "vapor trails". Having many decades under my belt, you just didnt see this stuff years ago. Trails wouold disperse within minutes. Not anymore.

This etch-a sketch happened two weeks ago her on Long Island.......sky was littered with trails, crisscrossing back and forth as if to put on a display.

4 days later, Long Island got hit with 12 inches of rain in 3 hours.......most ever recorded.

Must just be a coincidence:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::boobies:

So many denier cult legends on parade. HAARP, chemtrails, what the liberals supposedly said. They truly are off in their own little fantasy world.

So many denier cult legends on parade. HAARP, chemtrails, what the liberals supposedly said. They truly are off in their own little fantasy world.

Not all people have the ability to connect the dots. "Paranoia" has become a term that has been effectively used over the past 40 years to denigrate those who can connect the dots. People like Darlene do and I give her alot of credit.......it is a tough barrier to get past. Very tough.

And I get it.......most people have to desparately cling to the established matrix.......its terrifying to have to confront the reality you have always accepted as the truth.

ps s0n.......nobody refers to skeptics as "cults". That moniker is owned by the AGW alarmists.........like the Geico commercial says, "Everybody knows that!". Skeptics have never, ever been referred to as "a religion".....except, of course, on environmental internet forums where there numbers are few.

Not all people have the ability to connect the dots. "Paranoia" has become a term that has been effectively used over the past 40 years to denigrate those who can connect the dots. People like Darlene do and I give her alot of credit.......it is a tough barrier to get past. Very tough.

And I get it.......most people have to desparately cling to the established matrix.......its terrifying to have to confront the reality you have always accepted as the truth.

ps s0n.......nobody refers to skeptics as "cults". That moniker is owned by the AGW alarmists.........like the Geico commercial says, "Everybody knows that!". Skeptics have never, ever been referred to as "a religion".....except, of course, on environmental internet forums where there numbers are few.

I don't have specific beliefs that make me think one thing or another is certain about our environment.
I do, however, know for a fact what the HAARP patent says in it regarding weather control.
I keep an open mind and consider all possibilities, and I don't judge others for what they think--unless they are intentionally trying to bring others down.

The Wikipedia article on H.A.A.R.P.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by theU.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1]Designed and built by BAE Advanced Technologies (BAEAT), its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance.[2] The HAARP program operates a major sub-arctic facility, named the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force–owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of theIonosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde (an ionospheric sounding device), and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Work on the HAARP Station began in 1993. The current working IRI was completed in 2007, and its prime contractor was BAE Systems Advanced Technologies.[1] As of 2008, HAARP had incurred around $250 million in tax-funded construction and operating costs. It was reported to be temporarily shut down in May 2013, awaiting a change of contractors. In May 2014 it was announced that the HAARP program would be permanently shut down later in the year.[3]

HAARP was a target of conspiracy theorists, who claimed that it was capable of modifying weather, disabling satellites and exerting mind control over people, and that it has being used as a weapon against terrorists. Such theorists blamed the program for causing earthquakes, droughts, storms and floods, diseases such as Gulf War Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, the 1996 crash of TWA Flight 800, and the 2003 destruction of the space shuttle Columbia. Commentators and scientists say that proponents of these theories are "uninformed", because most theories put forward fall well outside the abilities of the facility and often outside the scope of natural science.[4][5]

You are talking about a group of people who have among some who will say that earthquakes are caused by global warming. Why?

You are talking about a group of people who have among some who will say that earthquakes are caused by global warming. Why?

I don't know who you're addressing or what group of people you're speaking of, but I align myself with the findings of mainstream science. The world is getting warmer at an unprecedented rate. The cause of that is the greenhouse effect acting on growing levels of CO2. That cause of that is fossil fuel combustion since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. That increasing temperatures will have a number of deleterious effects: rising sea levels, ocean acidification (also taking place at an unprecedented rate), alterations in fresh water supplies, in rainfall patterns and in global weather. I have no idea who you might have heard relating earthquakes to global warming but if you have a link we could have a look at it together and see if its as crazy as you seem to think it is. It may well be. Lots of people have crazy ideas. Ones you hear around here a lot are that global warming is a hoax or a lie or that it represents no threat at all.

Forum List

Back