Hey man, pass the joint.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

Yep, and most of the anti marijuana crowd here at USMB take the view the cop has.

Me personally? I say legalize it and find out how good it really is for medicinal use by taking it off of Schedule I.

I think places like CO have it figured out and have gotten it right. Besides, since CO legalized cannabis for recreational use, opiate overdoses have gone down significantly. If places like VT and NH are having problems with people getting addicted to heroin (an opiate), then maybe if they legalized marijuana, the heroin use would go down.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

They should have made the guy brown, that would have been realistic.

A friend of mine got busted twice in the same day for having a small amount of marijuana on them. One charge dropped and on probation for the other. Guess what color she was.

Who is stupid enough to get caught with weed?

Alcohol has ruined and continues to ruin countless lives, literally killing hundreds of thousands over the years. Yet it's legal and the makers of alcoholic products continue on as if nothing happened. The cartoon in the OP reminds of the 1930s film Reefer Madness. Put out by people that don't have the first clue about marijuana.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

They should have made the guy brown, that would have been realistic.

A friend of mine got busted twice in the same day for having a small amount of marijuana on them. One charge dropped and on probation for the other. Guess what color she was.

Well, one of the reasons that marijuana was made illegal was because of an FBI racist named Anslinger, who hated brown and black people (the main consumers of marijuana). He then got Dow and Hurst to back him and with their financial support, Reefer Madness was made and the propaganda began.

If you support keeping marijuana illegal, then you're also in favor of racist ideals.

I'm in favor of summary execution for potheads whether or not it's legal.

I think the overall benefits of legalization outweigh the negatives. Hell no one gives a shit about the Heroin epidemic that's killing off young people right and left. Maybe if weed is more readily available and cheap, the kids won't get hooked on Heroin.

I'm in favor of summary execution for potheads whether or not it's legal.

But people like you who make about as much sense? "I'm in favor off summary execution for [name your inocious poison here] whether or not it's legal. Great policy statement. You're obviously a fan of individual freedom and a ambassador of an open tent party to include hypocritical libertarians.

Summary exestuation (I can't spell execution at the moment) is an extreme harsh and non-reversible punishment. Summary Court-Martial in time of war.

Forum List

Back