Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

Maybe its a dumb question but I will ask anyway. Can any society based on individual freedom or any individual who embraces freedom tolerate intolerance? Can we accept and allow the right of any institution or religion or individual who would impose their beliefs and policies by force? Megalomania by any other name is still megalomania. Pappadave

You're a fucking wack-job !

Says the man who is a nazi admirer. You fucking piece of shit. Boy, would I like to run into you some time!!!!!

So, now the left has decided to start threatening other posters?

I'm not a lefty, neither do I subscribe to your moronic partisan hackery! And where's the threat? I expressed a desire...or don't you understand the English language?

The Left expresses their vicious hateful contempt for Christians all the time. How can they deny this? Who do they think they're kidding? They do not respect religious freedom & expression. Their vile behavior towards Christians proves this. They are constantly insulting and denigrating Christians. So all their preaching about religious tolerance is very disingenuous & hypocritical in my opinion.

I don't understand why you go on about so-called anti-christian behavior but not anti-muslim behavior. Why?

I asked a question in the flame, no one seems to want to answer. I'll ask here.

Why ddi yall on the left scream like banshees when tea partiers allegedly used their first amendment right to scream racial epithets at certain law makers that they shouldn't be talking like that, but now that Muslims allegedly have a first amendment right to build this mosque and that NO ONE should be saying differently?

I will self ban for 30 days if anyone can post a legitimate explanation that does not reek of hypocrisy.

That's an easy one.

Did anyone suggest that "Tea Partiers" no longer should be allowed to assemble within 2 blocks of congress?

The answer, clearly, is "no". If anyone had suggested such a clear breach of the constitution, they would have been soundly railed against by everyone involved.

There's a clear difference between pointing out stupid, racist behavior, and attempting to abridge the right of a religion to build a house of worship.

But I do not want anyone to "ban themselves".

Nice attempt to deflect, but the fact is there is not some barometer of "well THIS much abridging of rights is okay, but this much is not." ANY amount is either right or wrong. We support their right to build, we simply ask that they don't. YALL cried that they don't have a right to say what they allegedly said.

no, they didn't. they said that the alleged racists were assholes, etc, but no one on this board ever said they didn't have the right to say what they allegedly said.

the truth will set you free. you should give it a try.

The Left expresses their vicious hateful contempt for Christians all the time. How can they deny this? Who do they think they're kidding? They do not respect religious freedom & expression. Their vile behavior towards Christians proves this. They are constantly insulting and denigrating Christians. So all their preaching about religious tolerance is very disingenuous & hypocritical in my opinion.

I don't understand why you go on about so-called anti-christian behavior but not anti-muslim behavior. Why?
Not very Christ-like.

Why ddi yall on the left scream like banshees when tea partiers allegedly used their first amendment right to scream racial epithets at certain law makers that they shouldn't be talking like that, but now that Muslims allegedly have a first amendment right to build this mosque and that NO ONE should be saying differently?

I will self ban for 30 days if anyone can post a legitimate explanation that does not reek of hypocrisy.
Screaming racial epithets is not protected speech. Have you ever heard of "fighting words"? Google it as it is the crux of a SCOTUS decision on free speech rights. Like creaming "Fire!" in a theater.

And if the Muslims have violated their first amendment rights by building a mosque downtown in Manhattan, could you cite how?

Remember, it's the unpopular groups and attitudes that need the protection of the constitution. If it were just based on popularity, there wouldn't be a need to codify rights constitutionally.

I'll see ya next month.

<just kidding. don't ban yourself>

Last edited:

Screaming racial epithets is not protected speech. Have you ever heard of "fighting words"? Google it as it is the crux of a SCOTUS decision on free speech rights. Like creaming "Fire!" in a theater.

And if the Muslims have violated their first amendment rights by building a mosque downtown in Manhattan, could you cite how?

Remember, it's the unpopular groups and attitudes that need the protection of the constitution. If it were just based on popularity, there wouldn't be a need to codify rights constitutionally.

I'll see ya next month.

<just kidding. don't ban yourself>

You're wrong sir. I can go down and yell at the faggots and ******* and kikes all I want and no one can do anything about it, well unless I violate disturbing the peace ordinances or something. Otherwise, it's protected speech.

I think I see where the problem is.....
I'm not the one taking a situational ethical stance for political gotcha points

No....? :eusa_eh:
Being such a gay advocate, you willing to get your head chopped off for voicing your opinion for gay rights under Sharia Law?

You're the one playing games here. No amount of spin will change that. That's what you're defending. People who would kill you for what you are.

Demented rantings over?

Christ on a harley, how much mileage can a group get out of one persons demented art of a crucifix in urine? That was what 30 years ago?
lets talk Iran contra then.

I am tolerant of religions as long as they are tolerant of my being an atheist.
I believe in adhereing to the constitution.

The Left continues to desecrate religious symbols all over this country and this even includes graves our our fallen veterans. You're just a typical Leftist who has decided to ignore this and pretend it's not happening. Not surprising. The Left has absolutely no right to jump up on their high horses and preach to the rest of us about religious freedom & tolerance. They believe in neither.

Where do you get your information?? You just run your mouth and think people are just going to believe you. You hate liberals so much that I would not believe anything you say without proof. Not to have offered it is pretty stupid on your part.

What I don't get is why the Left embraces religions and political systems which deny free speech, women's rights, and equality for homosexuals.
What's up with that?

What are you basing these comments on??? A gut feeling??? :lol: Are we just supposed to say,"Gee, thanks for telling us". Are you really this dense???

Forum List

Back