Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

I don't know about anyone else but i'm pretty sick of the Leftists preaching to the rest of us about religious freedom and tolerance. They sure are up on their high horses on this whole Mosque on Ground Zero issue no? Pretty bizarre when you consider these are the same people who gleefully drop Crucifixes in urine and call it "Art." They remove crosses at memorial sites for our fallen soldiers. They even desecrate veteran graves by removing crosses. So who are these people to think they can preach to the rest of us on religious freedom & tolerance? Since when has the Left been tolerant of religious beliefs? I guess i didn't get that memo. These people are completely full of chit in my opinion. How can anyone take the Left seriously on issues like this? So i think i speak for Millions of Americans when i tell the Left to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

So, it's only the left who act in this way, is it? Have you been smoking something, or are you always this ignorant? I have seen just as many right wingers, middle of the roaders and non-politicists who behave in the same ways. Oh, and before you accuse me of being a lefty...I ain't. Probably to the right of Attilla the Hun.

Exactly.

we do have religious freedom in this country but I think Muslims should be more sensitive to the issue.

You don't neener dance on 3000 graves.

muslims will.

How many muslims did we kill in Iraq? Which had nothing to do with 9-11.
How many times did I hear "Just nuke em and let god sort em out"?

Muslims have reasons to hate us and many of you supported those reasons.

and we have reasons to hate them back. tit for tat.

They care about religious freedom as long as you are not talking about the Christian Right in America. Them they would like to see gone period.

We have been messing up their countries for a generation or two.

And Christians did a few crusades over there murdering all muslims.
I think their tit is bigger than our tat.

They care about religious freedom as long as you are not talking about the Christian Right in America. Them they would like to see gone period.

Really? I happen to know many liberals who are Christians. I am one myself.

Care to try again?

muslims will.

How many Muslims did we Free in Iraq? How many Muslims were not killed by the Bath Party which had killed 1 Million a year for 25 years because we were there. How many Muslims did we protect in Croatia? and Bosnia? Who was it who supported them against the soviets?

Why does the left insist on omitting everything we have done for Muslims and focusing on what they say we are doing to them.

They scream about the US killing Muslims in Iraq, and yes it is true innocents as well as combatants that are Muslims have been killed by the US in Iraq, but more have been killed at the hands of their own Muslims brothers, Both before we invaded and since.

You paint a skewed picture of the facts.

Demented rantings over?

Christ on a harley, how much mileage can a group get out of one persons demented art of a crucifix in urine? That was what 30 years ago?
lets talk Iran contra then.

I am tolerant of religions as long as they are tolerant of my being an atheist.
I believe in adhereing to the constitution.

The Left continues to desecrate religious symbols all over this country and this even includes graves our our fallen veterans. You're just a typical Leftist who has decided to ignore this and pretend it's not happening. Not surprising. The Left has absolutely no right to jump up on their high horses and preach to the rest of us about religious freedom & tolerance. They believe in neither.

I have not looked. You mention Madonna and Lady Gaga. Can you show me what they have had to say about the Muslim Community Center planned in NYC?

Alternatively, can you show me where anyone on the left on this site who has defended the community center has desecrated a cross?

By the way, I believe that our constitution protects the right of the people who want to build this community center to do so. Simply because some of us are uncomfortable with this does not mean that we should interfere. If we want to continue to have our own rights guaranteed, we have to fight to guarantee the rights of people we don't agree with.

Immie

How many Muslims did we Free in Iraq? How many Muslims were not killed by the Bath Party which had killed 1 Million a year for 25 years because we were there. How many Muslims did we protect in Croatia? and Bosnia? Who was it who supported them against the soviets?

Why does the left insist on omitting everything we have done for Muslims and focusing on what they say we are doing to them.

They scream about the US killing Muslims in Iraq, and yes it is true innocents as well as combatants that are Muslims have been killed by the US in Iraq, but more have been killed at the hands of their own Muslims brothers, Both before we invaded and since.

You paint a skewed picture of the facts.

skewed picture of facts?
We did not invade Iraq to free muslims.
We did it because of fear of WMD's

Freeing muslims and bringing them democracy was a couple of years and a few excuses down the road.

I don't know about anyone else but i'm pretty sick of the Leftists preaching to the rest of us about religious freedom and tolerance. They sure are up on their high horses on this whole Mosque on Ground Zero issue no? Pretty bizarre when you consider these are the same people who gleefully drop Crucifixes in urine and call it "Art." They remove crosses at memorial sites for our fallen soldiers. They even desecrate veteran graves by removing crosses. So who are these people to think they can preach to the rest of us on religious freedom & tolerance? Since when has the Left been tolerant of religious beliefs? I guess i didn't get that memo. These people are completely full of chit in my opinion. How can anyone take the Left seriously on issues like this? So i think i speak for Millions of Americans when i tell the Left to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

That is one heck of a big mirror you got there, son.

Most prominent Leftists especially those in the entertainment business,are virulently Anti-Christian and express this often. For fellow Leftists to pretend they suddenly care about religious freedom & tolerance is just plain absurd.

Interesting that you are all concerned about anti-christians but not anti-muslims. Why is that?

I think "mystical" and "occult" beliefs are for "crackpots". It's "free speech" I'm worried about.

Left Wingers are the most hateful & intolerant S.O.B.'s in this country when it comes to religious freedom & expression. Most are virulently Anti-Christian and express their hate quite often. Now they actually think they can preach to the rest of us about religious tolerance & freedom? Not gonna happen. They have absolutely no credibility on this issue. Time to knock them all off their high horses. So once again,i think i speak for Millions of Americans when i tell Leftists to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

Last edited:
Left Wingers are the most hateful & intolerant S.O.B.'s in this country when it comes to religious freedom & expression. Most are virulently Anti-Christian and express their hate quite often. Now they actually think they can preach to the rest of us about religious tolerance & freedom? Not gonna happen. They have absolutely no credibility on this issue. Time to knock them all off their high horses. So once again,i think speak for Millions of Americans when i tell Leftists to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

I think that qualifies as nonsensical projectionist rabid ravings?

Left Wingers are the most hateful & intolerant S.O.B.'s in this country when it comes to religious freedom & expression. Most are virulently Anti-Christian and express their hate quite often. Now they actually think they can preach to the rest of us about religious tolerance & freedom? Not gonna happen. They have absolutely no credibility on this issue. Time to knock them all off their high horses. So once again,i think speak for Millions of Americans when i tell Leftists to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

Why are you all concerned about anti-Christians but not anti-Muslims?

I think that qualifies as nonsensical projectionist rabid ravings?

I told you, that was one hell of a big mirror.

:lol: I'm a right leaning individual and you've just posted the most hilarious bunch of crap I've seen for some time! Thanks for the laugh.

You're a fucking wack-job !

This is the most moronic, bullshit, phony issue I have heard. Ever.

Maybe if the right had any helpful suggestions on all of the actual issues this country faces at the moment, they wouldn't be trying to trample the constitutional rights of American citizens in order to score political points.

But, since they obviously have NOTHING positive to offer us, they fall back on fear, divisiveness and distraction in order to get noticed.

The funny thing is that their political opposition falls for this same kind of bullshit EVERY TIME.

But it's really not that funny, because we end up either with the assholes that are trying to divide us, or the assholes that are stupid enough to let it happen as our political leaders. It's kind of sad really.

Memorized fucking talking points. That all the fuck you have?

Talking point from who exactly?

The right, whom I pointed out the hypocrisy of, or the left whom I pointed out the stupidity of?

Do you know what a "talking point" is?

Forum List

Back