Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

Withstand? Hell, you are embracing it. Who in the hell do you think you are kidding?
What am I embracing, exactly? I think Muslims are loons. I also think Republicans are loons. But I support their right to enjoy the same constitutional protections as all of their fellow Americans.

It appears that some think that tolerance = embracing.

Well, actually, that is the way that many on the left seem define it. You have to embrace everything they ask for or you are simply intolerant.

Immie

Yea the Left is completely tolerant of religious expression. Yea right! LOL! That's just some friggin hilarious B.S. Are these people serious? The Left absolutely despises Christians and they express their hate for them all the time. They're rabid & vicious. They don't respect religious expression in any way. To be more blunt...They're full of chit. Their high & mighty preaching on this Mosque on Ground Zero issue should and does fall on deaf ears for the most part. People are not as dumb as the Left assumes they are. So preach away Left. Most know you're full of it though.

What am I embracing, exactly? I think Muslims are loons. I also think Republicans are loons. But I support their right to enjoy the same constitutional protections as all of their fellow Americans.

Well, actually, that is the way that many on the left seem define it. You have to embrace everything they ask for or you are simply intolerant.

Immie

HUH?
The right is the absolutist binary logic crowd. you are either for us or against us, etc.
Did you actually follow this thread Immie?

btw how ya doing? Job yet?

Left Wingers are the most hateful & intolerant S.O.B.'s in this country when it comes to religious freedom & expression. Most are virulently Anti-Christian and express their hate quite often. Now they actually think they can preach to the rest of us about religious tolerance & freedom? Not gonna happen. They have absolutely no credibility on this issue. Time to knock them all off their high horses. So once again,i think speak for Millions of Americans when i tell Leftists to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

You're a fucking wack-job !

Says the man who is a nazi admirer. You fucking piece of shit. Boy, would I like to run into you some time!!!!!

Yea the Left is completely tolerant of religious expression. Yea right! LOL! That's just some friggin hilarious B.S. Are these people serious? The Left absolutely despises Christians and they express their hate for them all the time. They're rabid & vicious. They don't respect religious expression in any way. To be more blunt...They're full of chit. Their high & mighty preaching on this Mosque on Ground Zero issue should and does fall on deaf ears for the most part. People are not as dumb as the Left assumes they are. So preach away Left. Most know you're full of it though.

I think you are as dumb as people think you are. Perhaps you could provide some hard facts to back up your rather one-sided foggy thinking on this subject.

Left Wingers are the most hateful & intolerant S.O.B.'s in this country when it comes to religious freedom & expression. Most are virulently Anti-Christian and express their hate quite often. Now they actually think they can preach to the rest of us about religious tolerance & freedom? Not gonna happen. They have absolutely no credibility on this issue. Time to knock them all off their high horses. So once again,i think speak for Millions of Americans when i tell Leftists to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

Says the man who is a nazi admirer. You fucking piece of shit. Boy, would I like to run into you some time!!!!!

Say Whaa??

Immie

HUH?
The right is the absolutist binary logic crowd. you are either for us or against us, etc.
Did you actually follow this thread Immie?

btw how ya doing? Job yet?

Now wait a minute, I didn't mention the right nor did I excuse their behavior, but some on the left seem to think that if you don't embrace them, you actually hate them. Of course, I would agree with someone that pointed out that the Religious Right is no different.

I've been struggling recently. Do you realize that this job hunting crap is hard work? :lol:

Immie

I think you are as dumb as people think you are. Perhaps you could provide some hard facts to back up your rather one-sided foggy thinking on this subject.

Justify that jumbled up mess?
How could one do it?

I asked a question in the flame, no one seems to want to answer. I'll ask here.

Why ddi yall on the left scream like banshees when tea partiers allegedly used their first amendment right to scream racial epithets at certain law makers that they shouldn't be talking like that, but now that Muslims allegedly have a first amendment right to build this mosque and that NO ONE should be saying differently?

I will self ban for 30 days if anyone can post a legitimate explanation that does not reek of hypocrisy.

So, now the left has decided to start threatening other posters?

Why ddi yall on the left scream like banshees when tea partiers allegedly used their first amendment right to scream racial epithets at certain law makers that they shouldn't be talking like that, but now that Muslims allegedly have a first amendment right to build this mosque and that NO ONE should be saying differently?

I will self ban for 30 days if anyone can post a legitimate explanation that does not reek of hypocrisy.

I'd give that a shot, but I don't want you to ban yourself, so I'm gonna have to pass. :lol:

Immie

That's an easy one.

Did anyone suggest that "Tea Partiers" no longer should be allowed to assemble within 2 blocks of congress?

The answer, clearly, is "no". If anyone had suggested such a clear breach of the constitution, they would have been soundly railed against by everyone involved.

There's a clear difference between pointing out stupid, racist behavior, and attempting to abridge the right of a religion to build a house of worship.

But I do not want anyone to "ban themselves".

What I don't get is why the Left embraces religions and political systems which deny free speech, women's rights, and equality for homosexuals.

What's up with that?
same reason they support the "rights of minorities".

The Left expresses their vicious hateful contempt for Christians all the time. How can they deny this? Who do they think they're kidding? They do not respect religious freedom & expression. Their vile behavior towards Christians proves this. They are constantly insulting and denigrating Christians. So all their preaching about religious tolerance is very disingenuous & hypocritical in my opinion.

Last edited:
The Left expresses their vicious hateful contempt for Christians all the time. How can they deny this? Who do they think they're kidding? They do not respect religious freedom & expression. Their vile behavior towards Christians proves this. They are constantly insulting and denigrating Christians. So all their preaching about religious tolerance is very disingenuous & hypocritical in my opinion.

You know, with every post you keep making, you're making yourself look more and more like a troll.

I really don't think you're this blind, but you keep saying the same thing over and over, hoping to get a reaction.

When people on the "right" disagree with your statements, that's saying a lot about your trollish thread.

Carry on, you seem to be having fun for some reason, but you look like a fool.

You know, with every post you keep making, you're making yourself look more and more like a troll.

I really don't think you're this blind, but you keep saying the same thing over and over, hoping to get a reaction.

When people on the "right" disagree with your statements, that's saying a lot about your trollish thread.

Carry on, you seem to be having fun for some reason, but you look like a fool.

Sorry you feel that way. :(

That's an easy one.

Did anyone suggest that "Tea Partiers" no longer should be allowed to assemble within 2 blocks of congress?

The answer, clearly, is "no". If anyone had suggested such a clear breach of the constitution, they would have been soundly railed against by everyone involved.

There's a clear difference between pointing out stupid, racist behavior, and attempting to abridge the right of a religion to build a house of worship.

But I do not want anyone to "ban themselves".

Nice attempt to deflect, but the fact is there is not some barometer of "well THIS much abridging of rights is okay, but this much is not." ANY amount is either right or wrong. We support their right to build, we simply ask that they don't. YALL cried that they don't have a right to say what they allegedly said.

Nice attempt to deflect, but the fact is there is not some barometer of "well THIS much abridging of rights is okay, but this much is not." ANY amount is either right or wrong. We support their right to build, we simply ask that they don't. YALL cried that they don't have a right to say what they allegedly said.

I'm not deflecting anything.

There is an obvious difference between calling someone an asshole, and making them give up their right to build on their own land, because you think they're an asshole.

If I say Tea Partiers are assholes because they make racial slurs, that does not deny them the right to make such racial slurs in the future.

To have an equal effect, someone would have to be denying Tea Partiers their Constitutional right to gather on their own, privately owned, land, because it was near the DNC national headquarters.

Last edited:
I am jut chuckling about the venom that spewed towards myself and others who were supporting the rights of the boy scouts to remain in the building they built. Boy Scouts - bad Sharia Law - good. Don't let your kids near those awful bigots... Ah the irony.

Forum List

Back