Hey..it's been a year...and guess who is still in the WH !!!!

liars, every freaking one of them...

694940094001_5207463473001_111216-celebs.jpg

Really? You're really gonna claim Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the Notorious RBG, and member of the Supreme Court said she would leave the US if Trump won? I'm calling you a liar bubba.

Really? You're really gonna claim Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the Notorious RBG, and member of the Supreme Court said she would leave the US if Trump won? I'm calling you a liar bubba.

What Ruth Bader Ginsburg said about Donald Trump

One note: The media that did the interviews did not publish transcripts of Ginsburg’s complete remarks. What follows are all of the quotes that were published.

Interview July 7, 2016 with Associated Press

Asked what if Trump won the presidency, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility, but if it should be, then everything is up for grabs."

Interview July 8, 2016 with New York Times

"I can’t imagine what this place would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.

Referring to something she thought her late husband, tax lawyer Martin Ginsburg, would have said, she said: "Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand."

Interview July 11, 2016 with CNN

"He is a faker. He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that ….

"At first I thought it was funny," she said of Trump's early candidacy. "To think that there's a possibility that he could be president …

"I think he has gotten so much free publicity ….

"Every other presidential candidate has turned over tax returns."

(The Washington Post reported July 13, 2016 that the Ginsburg-Trump feud had "gone nuclear," with Trump calling on Ginsburg to resign and saying "her mind is shot.")

Update: On July 14, 2016, Ginsburg apologized for her remarks, saying they were "ill-advised."

Hey bully... :anj_stfu:

What Ruth Bader Ginsburg said about Donald Trump

One note: The media that did the interviews did not publish transcripts of Ginsburg’s complete remarks. What follows are all of the quotes that were published.

Interview July 7, 2016 with Associated Press

Asked what if Trump won the presidency, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility, but if it should be, then everything is up for grabs."

Interview July 8, 2016 with New York Times

"I can’t imagine what this place would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.

Referring to something she thought her late husband, tax lawyer Martin Ginsburg, would have said, she said: "Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand."

Interview July 11, 2016 with CNN

"He is a faker. He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that ….

"At first I thought it was funny," she said of Trump's early candidacy. "To think that there's a possibility that he could be president …

"I think he has gotten so much free publicity ….

"Every other presidential candidate has turned over tax returns."

(The Washington Post reported July 13, 2016 that the Ginsburg-Trump feud had "gone nuclear," with Trump calling on Ginsburg to resign and saying "her mind is shot.")

Update: On July 14, 2016, Ginsburg apologized for her remarks, saying they were "ill-advised."

Hey bully... :anj_stfu:

So she thinks he's an idiot. Big deal, 2/3 of the county agrees with her. I take this as your admission that you lied.

Ahh bully I feel sorry for you... You and all you twerpie little progressive friends... I bet you think New Zealand is in the U.S. Wait till the morning and have your caretaker help you find where New Zealand is...

She said it but in a not so serious way.

Link, or admit you fell for another right wing lie.
I said it was not in a serious way, asshole. You don't know when somebody's being nice to you, do you, jerk off?
Here's your f*ing link.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg: If Trump wins, time to move to New Zealand

Yeah, boy, it's been a tough year for sure.

Russia,Russia, Russia!...A solid conservative Justice joins the SCOTUS.

Russia, Russia, Russia!...GDP growth Barry never sniffed.

Russia, Russia, Russia!...Lowest unemployment in decades overall, for blacks lowest ever.

Russia, Russia, Russia!...Record number of folks own homes.

Russia, Russia, Russia!...Corporate/personal tax code blown up. Millions of extra Armageddon bucks show up in workers' take home pay. In EVERY paycheck going forward.

Russia, Russia, Russia!...Thousands of rules/regulations that have been stifling business growth have been shit canned and lots more to follow.

Russia, Russia, Russia!...And lots more our liberal friends don't want to think about as the next election looms on the horizon.

Can we get a little more prognostications from you left wingers regarding 2018. I mean...you did so well in 2016 !!!!

You lost.

Suck on it.

Now, try an argument insteand of whining.

Corporations have done well financially.

The wealthy have done well financially.

Amazon announces firings of workers.

There's a Russian in the White House!

Can we get a little more prognostications from you left wingers regarding 2018. I mean...you did so well in 2016 !!!!

You lost.

Suck on it.

Now, try an argument insteand of whining.

Corporations have done well financially.

The wealthy have done well financially.

Amazon announces firings of workers.

There's a Russian in the White House!

Move.

I said it was not in a serious way, asshole. You don't know when somebody's being nice to you, do you, jerk off?
Here's your f*ing link.

I know what you said. She said her husband might have said it. She never said she would leave the country if trump-0 was elected, even in a joking way.

Here's your f*ing link.

I know what you said. She said her husband might have said it. She never said she would leave the country if trump-0 was elected, even in a joking way.
I can't believe you would make such a big deal about something as stupid as this. You must really have nothing better to do than sit around nit picking and parsing comments like this. Get a life, man.

Here's your f*ing link.

I can't believe you would make such a big deal about something as stupid as this. You must really have nothing better to do than sit around nit picking and parsing comments like this. Get a life, man.

Looks like you're the one trying to weasel out of a lie.

Forum List

Back