Hey, Democrats, I have a Bridge to Sell You

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The thing is, I am not sure where it is. I dont have a title but I have three witnesses to my p[urchase....oh, scratch that, they say it never happened, but they are confused because thye were drunk at the time like I was.

But I am being honest about it, as I would never come forward and rishk public humiliation by claiming I have a bridge that I dont really have, so you must believe me.

Really.

I own it. No, I dont remember when I bought it, not exactly, or who from. Kinda weird I know, but this is true, trust me.

roflmao

Every time I see that imperialist propaganda video, I have flashbacks of past liberties that have been lost under the illusion of security. It's gosh darned disgraceful. People are having to pull their pants down at the airport, for gosh sake.

The thing is, I am not sure where it is. I dont have a title but I have three witnesses to my p[urchase....oh, scratch that, they say it never happened, but they are confused because thye were drunk at the time like I was.

But I am being honest about it, as I would never come forward and rishk public humiliation by claiming I have a bridge that I dont really have, so you must believe me.

Really.

I own it. No, I dont remember when I bought it, not exactly, or who from. Kinda weird I know, but this is true, trust me.

roflmao
Just because you got suckered into buying it in 2016 doesn't mean we are dumb enough to buy it from you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back