Hetero-Home ... Nature or Nurture?

Last edited:
Perverts, nuts, not that big a difference. I couldn't remember the exact wording so I went with nuts, at least you admit you said it. Funny how you decided to ignore the fact that history says that circumcision wasn't about religion though, why is that?
it was about religion, that is why only people in the religions based on Abraham do it.

Anthropological evidence disproves that statement.

No, it proves that statement correct.

Is heterosexual sex less natural than using the anus for a sexual tool? Surely the radical homo-pedophile left is going crazy.

False. And by the way, the vast majority of women find a circumcised penis far more palatable to one that isn't.
Yeah, I prefer men so I don't care about that.

Yeah, I gathered that judging by your photograph.
So, why did you tell me that women prefer maleswith surgically altered genitals? And that doesn't deem to be true. 30% of males in theworld are circumcised and of those 30% 70% are Muslim.

So I don't think it's really preferred.

Last edited:
Yeah, I gathered that judging by your photograph.
So, why did you tell me that women prefer maleswith surgically altered genitals? And that doesn't deem to be true. 30% of males in theworld are circumcised and of those 30% 70% are Muslim.

So I don't think it's really preferred.

It is among American women.

I don't think many women would not be with a man based on that. So I don't buy it.

Imagine the futures of children today whose attention seeking parents insist that four year olds and six year olds are "transgendered" and raise them in opposition to their natural biology? Brenda Reimer was described in all ways as being a normal little girl. She wasn't was she? Her parents reported that she liked pretty dresses and played with her dolls. That wasn't true was it? A single article won't give the whole truthful story. Dig deeper look further. Brenda Reimer was the success of nurture over nature until it wasn't a success any more.

In almost all cases of transgendered children the child will develop out of the initial confusion. The sissy boy may never be a jock. That doesn't mean he has to be shoehorned into high heels either.

I think you missed the point of this.

Imagine the futures of children today whose attention seeking parents insist that four year olds and six year olds are "transgendered" and raise them in opposition to their natural biology? Brenda Reimer was described in all ways as being a normal little girl. She wasn't was she? Her parents reported that she liked pretty dresses and played with her dolls. That wasn't true was it? A single article won't give the whole truthful story. Dig deeper look further. Brenda Reimer was the success of nurture over nature until it wasn't a success any more.

In almost all cases of transgendered children the child will develop out of the initial confusion. The sissy boy may never be a jock. That doesn't mean he has to be shoehorned into high heels either.

Its so much ore than a "single article" and no where was he described as being a "normal little girl".

This is just more evidence that our sexuality is hardwired into us. Hetero or Homo - we're born that way.

My belief is we're asking the wrong questions about the whole thing, and that sexuality and gender don't literally exist but rather are constructs. If we didn't have words to describe male/female, gay/straight I wonder what'd happen.

Though we're just another kind of animal, we're the only one we apply these terms to. No one says such n such animal is questioning its sexuality, or is trans, but where people are ocncerned, because we just love categorizing things we dump all kinds of terms onto one another so we feel different and alienated from each other. When we feel separated from the rest of our community we feel fearful, and fearful people are easy to control and manipulate.

Look here dude; God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. :lol:

Bullshit. I wasn't damaged and neither is my son. There are medical and health benefits for getting circumcised.
you have scarring, your genitalia isn't intact.

False. And by the way, the vast majority of women find a circumcised penis far more palatable to one that isn't.

I have rarely heard of a circumcised man who is upset about it. I'm sure there are some out there though.

Forum List

Back