He's Toast! Bob Mueller Agrees To Testify Before House Judiciary & Intel Committee July 17th

Fuck Muller. He is a POS. Muller stood up and said to the American people that he would take on the enormous responsibility of investigating our own government. With damn near unlimited power and money, he performed a multi-year investigation talking to thousands of people and gaining tens of thousands of documents. he had access to anyone including Trump's personal lawyer.

After all that, this POS declines to actually do his damn job and gives us the ONLY answer that could drive this nation further apart and into even more dangerous waters - no decision at all. If it would not be so caustic to our justice system, he should be rotting behind bars for that.

The Mueller Report did come to a decision. No collusion and no obstruction. The dems don't like that answer, tough, let them whine until 1/2025.

Sweet. All those redacted parts of his report can now be laid out to the public
No! AG Barr has it available for them to read in a “secure room” I believe, no copies can be given, no cameras, no notepads, etc. But the members of the Judiciary committee can go up to the DOJ and read it, fully, unredacted.

The Judiciary committee just want it released publicly and under law, AG Barr can not do that.

What is to stop Mueller from verbalizing some of them in his answers to the House?
What's to stop Mueller from pulling his pants down and mooning everyone?

Mueller is ahead of you. He already said that if forced to testify he would read from his report.

That's exactly what he said and that's exactly what he will do. Another waste of tax payer dollars on a hearing that's a waste of time.

As stated they can read the unredacted report anytime they want to. The only two I've heard that have actually read it is two GOP members.

Guess its not that important but wasting tax dollars and time is.

is this going to be one of those trials when the rat pretty much gives the same answers when he's backed into a corner.,..u know,,like the ones that start with, "Based on the advice of my attorney/plead the 5ft."....or will he just be like Hillary and answer most questions,,,,"I Don't Recall"

Wow you far right radical extremists think that the congress is a court of law!

How stupid are you people? I mean I've known how down right stupid you are but I didn't think you this stupid.

For your information the congress isn't a court of law. This isn't a trial. This is an investigation and all they will do is ask him questions.

There's no prosecutor. No defense lawyer. No judge.

NO COURT CASE.

This is the congress.

For heaven's sake. Stop being so stupid.

is this going to be one of those trials when the rat pretty much gives the same answers when he's backed into a corner.,..u know,,like the ones that start with, "Based on the advice of my attorney/plead the 5ft."....or will he just be like Hillary and answer most questions,,,,"I Don't Recall"

How stupid are you people? I mean I've known how down right stupid you are but I didn't think you this stupid.

For your information the congress isn't a court of law. This isn't a trial. This is an investigation and all they will do is ask him questions.

NO COURT CASE.

This is the congress.

Even Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz and Mark Meadows mentioned on Hannity and Laura Ingraham that Mueller would be harshly cross examined during his testimony. Again they used terms Cross Examined and Testimony!

It won't matter to Trumpybear's base.

They've embraced the fantasy.

That will be D-Day for Mueller. He's going to be ripped to shreds during cross examination by Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan, both American Patriots!

BREAKING: MUELLER AGREES TO TESTIFY PUBLICLY Before Joint Nadler and Schiff Led-Committees -- Hearing on July 17

The IG report may well be out before then, too.

Mewler is gonna get ripped to shreds if it is.

Watch the dims try to shut it down when it goes South; and I guarantee that if things go badly for them, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media will drop it down the memory hole

NO COURT CASE.

This is the congress.

They can put Mewler under Oath. Which, IMO, should be done the second he sits down.

But dimocrap scum won't do it.

The Senate might

That will be D-Day for Mueller. He's going to be ripped to shreds during cross examination by Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan, both American Patriots!

BREAKING: MUELLER AGREES TO TESTIFY PUBLICLY Before Joint Nadler and Schiff Led-Committees -- Hearing on July 17
Actually, Bob Mueller is the American Patriot.

Right, and I'm the Queen of England.
The Queen ? I'm so honored ....Mueller a war hero while scump ran and hid

Lol!

Trump is in Trouble and the 2 stooges can't help him.
The only thing this investigation has proved. Is that Trump is the cleanest president in history. You couldn't survive a witch hunt he has been through.

Spot on!! I used the very same words when talking to my friends.

Mueller is part of the same FBI hierarchy that illegally tried to keep Trump from being elected and came up with a traitorous plan to destroy his presidency if he won. There is no doubt that if Mueller found anything criminal in Trump's past he would have put in in his infamous report. Hell, he would have announced it with a parade in Times Square.

The fact the Mueller did not accuse Trump of criminal conduct is the ultimate proof that Trump is innocent, not exonerated but completely innocent.

Ladies and gentlemen on this glorious USMB forum, there is as much evidence that all of Trump's critics are child molesters as there is that Trump colluded with Russia or obstructed justice.

Mueller's testimony before Congress cannot possibly help the Democrats since everything negative he could say is already part of his report. His testimony, however, could destroy the entire myth propagated by the DNC and the MSM.

One question I would like to ask Mueller: What specific portions of the Steele dossier were verified and by whom and how. Oh, I assure you that Mueller would not answer that question. He would claim national security concerns or some other reason but he would not answer the most important question of all because if the fairy tale (dossier) is totally fabricated (and it is) then everything which flows from it is illegal and unethical, including all convictions and “confessions” based upon it.

Even war heroes lie. If you don't know that you are a fool. Apparently, the subject matter of this thread went way over your head, so let me reintroduce you to the real world.

The question is how would Mueller testify. Specifically, would he be able to go beyond that which is contained in his report ( I maintain he will not), and would he answer questions that challenge his findings ( I maintain that he will not).

We shall see, little man, we shall see.

PS: See my post #55 for an explanation.

I do sincerely appreciate you granting me English royalty.

You have the last word. I am done with you …. for now.

Russia attacked America! WAKE UP!

NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP! NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP! NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP! NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP! NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP! NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP! NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP! NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP! NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE! NO PEACE? NO SLEEP!

The IG report may well be out before then, too.

Mewler is gonna get ripped to shreds if it is.

Watch the dims try to shut it down when it goes South; and I guarantee that if things go badly for them, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media will drop it down the memory hole
Same here! I'm thinking the IG Report will come out too by the time Mueller is questioned.

Even war heroes lie. If you don't know that you are a fool. Apparently, the subject matter of this thread went way over your head, so let me reintroduce you to the real world.

The question is how would Mueller testify. Specifically, would he be able to go beyond that which is contained in his report ( I maintain he will not), and would he answer questions that challenge his findings ( I maintain that he will not).

I hate hearing your done but just on the longshot chance you return Mueller is far more than a war hero , he's a man with a fabulous reputation, a man who gave his life HONORABLY to his country The message trumps lawyer Barr gave can be prosecuted Now to find out if SB trump gave it to him

"27 Questions That Congress Should Ask Mueller

When did you determine that there was no conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia?

What areas of investigation were authorized in former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s Aug. 2, 2017 scope memo? Why did Rosenstein wait more than two months to lay out the scope of the investigation?

Did President Trump obstruct the FBI or special counsel’s investigation?

Would you have charged President Trump with a crime if not for the Justice Department policy against indicting sitting presidents?

What was the official reason for removing Peter Strzok from the special counsel’s team? Did his text messages indicate bias against Trump?

How important was the Steele dossier to the overall investigation?

Did the FBI mislead the FISA court in applying for warrants against Carter Page?

When did investigators figure out that the Steele dossier’s claim that Michael Cohen visited Russia was inaccurate?

Who was interviewed in connection with the dossier, and why is the dossier mentioned only a few times in the report?

What other allegations in the dossier were debunked by the investigation? What is the theory for why Steele published false information?

Did investigators reach a conclusion on the so-called “pee tape” mentioned in the dossier?

Were you able to speak with any of Steele’s sources?

Do you have any problems with Barr’s review of the surveillance activities against the Trump campaign and the origins of the Russia probe?

Was Crossfire Hurricane properly predicated?

Why was George Papadopoulos arrested so early in the investigation?

Why was Papadopoulos investigated as a possible foreign agent of Israel?

What is the evidence that Joseph Mifsud and Konstantin Kilimnik are Russian assets?

Why was Mifsud not charged with making false statements to the FBI when the special counsel’s report says that he lied about the specifics of his contacts with Papadopoulos?

What were the four sets of allegations about Michael Flynn that were investigated?

Did the special counsel’s team rely on Stefan Halper or any other confidential informants?

The report says that prosecutors were unable to establish that the campaign conspired with Russia. Did investigators find any evidence of a conspiracy? If so, why did it not lead to charges?

What counterintelligence concerns were found during the investigation? Did investigators find any evidence that Russia blackmailed Trump or any of his associates, or that Russia had compromising information on Trump & Co.?

Would impeachment proceedings against Trump be warranted?

How was the report compiled? Which prosecutors contributed the most to the report?

What exactly did the special counsel’s office object to in the BuzzFeed article that alleged that President Trump instructed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress?

Did the special counsel have to investigate any leaks from inside the office?

Did any inaccurate news stories harm the investigation, and why didn’t the special counsel’s office publicly rebut more of them?"

27 Questions That Congress Should Ask Mueller

Forum List

Back