Snowflakes called anyone who said 'He's not my President' after Obama was elected a 'Racist'....but it's ok for them to say it.

Bwuhahahaha..... :lmao:

if you live here he is your master too.....

That’s slave talk, quite obviously. It’s a battle of the mind. Would you tell Patrick Henry that the King was his master?
you are under the same shit as the rest of us....you can play your big bullshit game here about how you dont follow this or that,but at the end of the day you are no different than the rest of us...

More slave talk... "Who are you to think you're free?!"

I would argue that there is a huge difference between believing and actively supporting the notion of valid governmental authority, and not doing so. Yes, I am subject to the physical threat of government just like everyone else, but should a significant minority recognize the illegitimacy of government, it can be abolished by simply ignoring its dictates (see the Indian liberation movement inspired by Gandhi).
even slaves knew who was their masters at the end of the day....and when you walk out the door to your house today.....welcome to reality....

Ah, so the abolitionists were the real tyrants in 19th century America? Obviously not, though they refused to acknowledge the will of the majority and helped slaves escape to the north.

Aside from the red herring, a presidential election is a constitutionally sanctioned practice, whereas slavery is not. You, on the other hand, are calling us slaves because we participated in said presidential election.

For so long as you are a citizen of the United States, whatever president is in the White House is also your president as well as mine. Refusing to acknowledge the choice of the people who elected him is tyrannical.

If you simply block the idea at the gate, without actually considering the full arguments for and against, then you are merely expressing culturally-programmed bias, not critical reasoning.

Pure anarchy will naturally impinge on the rights of the individual. Government needs to be in place to protect individual rights, at least. I reject your ideas because they are implausible, based on emotion and not reason or, for that matter, "critical reasoning".

That’s slave talk, quite obviously. It’s a battle of the mind. Would you tell Patrick Henry that the King was his master?
you are under the same shit as the rest of us....you can play your big bullshit game here about how you dont follow this or that,but at the end of the day you are no different than the rest of us...

I would argue that there is a huge difference between believing and actively supporting the notion of valid governmental authority, and not doing so. Yes, I am subject to the physical threat of government just like everyone else, but should a significant minority recognize the illegitimacy of government, it can be abolished by simply ignoring its dictates (see the Indian liberation movement inspired by Gandhi).
even slaves knew who was their masters at the end of the day....and when you walk out the door to your house today.....welcome to reality....

Could you possibly miss the point any more thoroughly? There's no earnest intent here.

Could you possibly miss the point any more thoroughly? There's no earnest intent here.
maybe you are missing my point....no matter who the so called leader of the country is,whether you like the guy or not,if you are a citizen here....he is your president and you will have to do like the rest of us have to and get through his 4 years....

Ah, so the abolitionists were the real tyrants in 19th century America? Obviously not, though they refused to acknowledge the will of the majority and helped slaves escape to the north.

Aside from the red herring, a presidential election is a constitutionally sanctioned practice, whereas slavery is not. You, on the other hand, are calling us slaves because we participated in said presidential election.

For so long as you are a citizen of the United States, whatever president is in the White House is also your president as well as mine. Refusing to acknowledge the choice of the people who elected him is tyrannical.

I was illustrating a point that follows directly from your logic. Slavery was legal via the same sanctioned "will of the majority" practice; which means if refusing to acknowledge the choice of the people regarding the presidency makes me tyrannical, then that same refusal regarding the fugitive slave act is equally tyrannical.

I understand that the implications of your perspective are uncomfortable, but that was precisely the point of this thread. Don't allow this discomfort to dissuade you from earnestly investigating your position for logical contradictions, particularly with your own morality.

I'm not calling you slaves, you are slaves, and so am I, from a certain point of view. Physically, we are slaves to some degree. If you want to call it free-range slavery, or 25% slavery, or even only acknowledge the de facto debt slavery of the banking system (supported by government), it's still the same basic premise - we are subject to rulers who claim rights over us, and are punished if we do not obey their dictates. Regardless of who they are, or whether we vote them into office, or they shuffle around, they are rulers. They even presume to tell you what states of consciousness are permissible, via their drug laws - literally claiming some percentage of ownership over your mind.

They make laws, and we don't. Their will is enforced by violent aggressors, and ours is not. They can say they're doing it on our behalf because a majority supports them, and that they are our servants, but that's just empty rhetoric because the bottom line is that we pay a portion of our labor to them, they punish us, and so they are masters, not servants. Though they claim to be subject to the same laws as us, we know that 99% of the time they can leverage their power to get away with anything, and they extend this perk to their attack dogs who murder people in the street on video and get away with it. Meanwhile a 19 year old kid in the inner city goes to jail for 10 years for mutually-consensual transactions of harmless herbs.

Yes, we are free to leave the plantation if we don't like the master, but what would it have meant to say to an African-American slave in 1800, "you are free to leave the plantation"? Leave for where? I'm surrounded by dominators. There's nowhere to go in the entire south where he could be free. The analogy is not perfect, because they had better options; they could make their way to Canada or England, whereas we would have to build an igloo in Antarctica to get out from under the modern plantation system.

Now, from another point of view, some of us are not slaves. Not on the heart and mind level. Like Kunta Kinte, we do not accept our bondage. We do not believe the masters' lies, and we do not acknowledge the validity of their authority, or their right to rule over us and punish us for disobedience. I understand all the philosophy, and the intent behind the whole thing; I know it is not a direct parallel to chattel bondage. But you must admit that there is a parallel on both a practical and principle level, even if degree and design are varied between the two.

maybe you are missing my point....no matter who the so called leader of the country is,whether you like the guy or not,if you are a citizen here....he is your president and you will have to do like the rest of us have to and get through his 4 years....

I get it, but it's not the 4 years I'm talking about - it's the very idea of governmental authority itself. I will have to obey enough to not get beaten or kidnapped, but I can withdraw my support where possible, and speak the truth of government's fundamental invalidity; and as more people begin to understand self-respect, self-ownership and the true meaning of the word "freedom" a change can occur in time.

I will paraphrase from Roots, when Kizzy was subject to the revolting display of her fiance grovelling at the master's feet; she chastised him by saying, "When they bought your body, you threw in your soul for free!" This is what I'm talking about. They may rule by threat of violence, but we don't have to accept their claim of authority just because of an invalid, ritualistic political process. Many don't, and I am among them.

If you simply block the idea at the gate, without actually considering the full arguments for and against, then you are merely expressing culturally-programmed bias, not critical reasoning.

Pure anarchy will naturally impinge on the rights of the individual. Government needs to be in place to protect individual rights, at least. I reject your ideas because they are implausible, based on emotion and not reason or, for that matter, "critical reasoning".

So advocate for a government that ONLY reflects and defends the rights of the individual. But recognize that the individual has no right to tax his neighbor personally, nor to dictate to him who he must or must not associate with, or confiscate his private property, or dictate what he may put in his body, etc., therefore, no moral government can either. What you would be left with is no government at all, but a voluntarily supported, non-coercive organization of free citizens. Call it government if you'd like. I have no problem with that if everything else is in properly in place.

and means nothing.

Brian Blackwell is correct. If you participate in the election process, you are claiming to be a US citizen and a de-facto employee of USA.INC and a 14th amendment citizen . The Act of 1871 designated D.C as the corporate headquarters but it goes back to at least 1861. The District of Columbia has it own corporate charter constitution and you cannot be an American AND a U.S citizen per Black's Law dictionary. Are you a "person" or are you a "man" or a "woman"? Again, refer to Black's Law dictionary because legalese and the meaning of words we believe them to be are two very different things. We are not under Common Law but rather admiralty law/ statutory law that has to march in lockstep with the Uniform Commercial Code of contracts. Look at your birth certificate...it reads like warehouse receipt. You all don't understand the nature of the cage.

The only part that I disagree with Brian on is that I have reason to believe that the "white hats" within the military and alphabet agencies recruited Trump to try and free us from this debt slavery system....call me the eternal optimist but all the signs that Trump is being led by good people is there. So many things that I have learned and his comment about the "calm before the storm" and his E.Os where he is going after child traffickers that cater to the elites, the fact that the deep state and it's media operatives are going after him so hard and heavy tells me that we have hope and I will cling to it until I see otherwise. We better hope that Trump is legit because if he isn't? We are royally fucked..........

The Left’s rallying cry “He’s Not My President” came straight out of Russia.

Such good little comrades they are.

True story!

Brian Blackwell is correct. If you participate in the election process, you are claiming to be a US citizen and a de-facto employee of USA.INC and a 14th amendment citizen . The Act of 1871 designated D.C as the corporate headquarters but it goes back to at least 1861. The District of Columbia has it own corporate charter constitution and you cannot be an American AND a U.S citizen per Black's Law dictionary. Are you a "person" or are you a "man" or a "woman"? Again, refer to Black's Law dictionary because legalese and the meaning of words we believe them to be are two very different things. We are not under Common Law but rather admiralty law/ statutory law that has to march in lockstep with the Uniform Commercial Code of contracts. Look at your birth certificate...it reads like warehouse receipt. You all don't understand the nature of the cage.

The only part that I disagree with Brian on is that I have reason to believe that the "white hats" within the military and alphabet agencies recruited Trump to try and free us from this debt slavery system....call me the eternal optimist but all the signs that Trump is being led by good people is there. So many things that I have learned and his comment about the "calm before the storm" and his E.Os where he is going after child traffickers that cater to the elites, the fact that the deep state and it's media operatives are going after him so hard and heavy tells me that we have hope and I will cling to it until I see otherwise. We better hope that Trump is legit because if he isn't? We are royally fucked..........
so the interesting point that I think is missed daily out there and that is how do these illegals get social security numbers? They steal them from other people. So not only are they here illegally, they have committed identity theft, and then they participate in our voting process. yeah these are such good people. Don't let the losing left fool you anymore.

If your hope pans out, it would be a light in a very dark place. Thank you for illustrating the lunacy of the law, and for helping to foster a greater public understanding of our situation.

If your hope pans out, it would be a light in a very dark place. Thank you for illustrating the lunacy of the law, and for helping to foster a greater public understanding of our situation.

Actually, I want to thank you for starting this thread and I am really glad that you found this forum. MisterBeale is the one that alerted me to this thread. He has also been "red-pilled" and his is definitely one of my favorite posters here and I have added you to that list as well. I understand what can seem like a daunting task. I have had over 2,000 posts deleted on various blog-sites where I try to expose the parasitic Federal Reserve Central bank and at no time did I ever violate there TOS. Yahoo has been the worst about censoring me. Below is a thread I started almost two years ago. I would like your thoughts.

The Story Of Our Enslavement........

Trump is president of the United States of America with all the constitution authority of the office. Snowflakes can whine about Trump not being president all they want, but Trump is now the man who signs the legislation passed by congress into laws.

Trump is president of the United States of America with all the constitution authority of the office. Snowflakes can whine about Trump not being president all they want, but Trump is now the man who signs the legislation passed by congress into laws.
Ok, I read the OP a little better. Different story than most of the snowflakes that say Trump is not their president.

The Left’s rallying cry “He’s Not My President” came straight out of Russia.

Such good little comrades they are.

True story!
Yea it did come straight out of russia.
But instead of "such good little comrades they are", its "such a google little comrade Trump is", for being Putin's president. See, he's not my president, he's Putin's president.

Actually, I want to thank you for starting this thread and I am really glad that you found this forum. MisterBeale is the one that alerted me to this thread. He has also been "red-pilled" and his is definitely one of my favorite posters here and I have added you to that list as well. I understand what can seem like a daunting task. I have had over 2,000 posts deleted on various blog-sites where I try to expose the parasitic Federal Reserve Central bank and at no time did I ever violate there TOS. Yahoo has been the worst about censoring me. Below is a thread I started almost two years ago. I would like your thoughts.

Ahhhh, Dale.... You have pulled back the curtain and revealed the light, and what is your prize for elucidating lifeward truths faithfully and rescuing innocent life from the jaws of ignorance? A medal of valor? No, that goes to those who murder faithfully, and rescue their fellow murderers. Instead, the word "conspiracy" is uttered as a bizarre, inverse "Open Sesame", calling forth the magic that closes the curtain fast, and denies mankind of the treasure beyond.

If nothing else, this issue of debt servitude is paramount and easily verified. Even if people want to deny the influence of the dark occult without ever doing a shred of research, or believe that high-level politicians wake up every morning devising new ways to serve humanity, they must be made to understand how the culture has warped their mind with a million unnecessary desires, while the Federal Reserve simultaneously devalues the currency that would facilitate their fulfillment. The result is the breakdown of the family unit, as both parents work full time jobs and children are handed over to the state. Then to address the resultant greed and immorality, the public cries out for more restrictive legislation. A descending spiral of madness, mitigated only by the bellowing voices of freedom advocates, made nigh-onto imperceptible by the willful ignorance of the masses.

Keep the faith, my friend. Live free or die.

Ahhhh, Dale.... You have pulled back the curtain and revealed the light, and what is your prize for elucidating lifeward truths faithfully and rescuing innocent life from the jaws of ignorance? A medal of valor? No, that goes to those who murder faithfully, and rescue their fellow murderers. Instead, the word "conspiracy" is uttered as a bizarre, inverse "Open Sesame", calling forth the magic that closes the curtain fast, and denies mankind of the treasure beyond.

If nothing else, this issue of debt servitude is paramount and easily verified. Even if people want to deny the influence of the dark occult without ever doing a shred of research, or believe that high-level politicians wake up every morning devising new ways to serve humanity, they must be made to understand how the culture has warped their mind with a million unnecessary desires, while the Federal Reserve simultaneously devalues the currency that would facilitate their fulfillment. The result is the breakdown of the family unit, as both parents work full time jobs and children are handed over to the state. Then to address the resultant greed and immorality, the public cries out for more restrictive legislation. A descending spiral of madness, mitigated only by the bellowing voices of freedom advocates, made nigh-onto imperceptible by the willful ignorance of the masses.

Keep the faith, my friend. Live free or die.

Eloquently stated and "dead on"...not much I can add to that but this. It's like people are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome where they identify with their captors, feel an affinity for them and even become defensive of their abusers. I had a friend that took in her eight year old niece that had been horrifically abused physically and sexually by her step-father... and since that was the only "father" that she had ever known, she was inconsolable over the fact that he was gone because he had "brainwashed" her to that point. We have the key to our chains but so many seem to enjoy the shackles in this open air debt slavery prison. Keep doing what you do because it matters. I make a point of sharing this on every interview or talk I give which is even a pebble tossed into a pond or lake causes a ripple that eventually reaches the shore.

Forum List

Back