He's calling a vote.

Matts hate Nazi caucus is running a little lean at this time. I mean take a look at these slugs in the caucus , there is not one that is worth a shit . These are by far this great country's biggest threat and enemy. Obvious there are a lot of ugly cruel hateful republicans in this country to support these hate Nazi's but it is getting better every day , the republicans are so stupid that they can't even retain the most stupid among them. So the hate Nazis will be thinning out a little bit every day.
I dunno jb. That seems a little extreme.

I don't think the prospect is very high but unless Gaetz withdraws the Motion, apparently there will be a vote today. I don't think any of Gaetz's allies have enough support to become Speaker and I don't think any of Kevin's allies want the job.
Kevin is no Nancy. Not even close.

I don't think the prospect is very high but unless Gaetz withdraws the Motion, apparently there will be a vote today. I don't think any of Gaetz's allies have enough support to become Speaker and I don't think any of Kevin's allies want the job.
Frankly, I don’t know. The parliamentary pre vote proceedings are under way.

And I don’t much care if McCarthy gets ousted. But it took 15 votes to land him that gig in the first place. I suppose it may take a few rounds to get him replaced if he gets tossed.

Dems have a chance to save McCarthy

Doesnt seem a single Dem wants to throw him a lifeline.
Let Republicans choke on their own disfunction
This nation needs change. We went as far left as we could, and it is ripping us apart. Every election cycle they talk about the massive dets and nothing. People are afraid of change, and we have our political representatives having allegiances to something else. At times like this we talk of moderate Dems and moderate Republicans. Tell me the moderate things Dems do. They vote in lockstep and have the most inept administration in our history. What is happening is that the tatters of what is left of the Republic is trying to get the direction turned. Trying to say we are Republic and not a Democracy that is drilled into our heads 24 hours a day. And when elected in that Democracy they do what they want. And we have seen a nation turned upside down with accusations of hate and privilege and destruction of people who disagree. And it does not have to be disagreeing on many of the agendas. It is just how it is done.

IMG_0684.png

What do we make of this?

Matt's Motion to Vacate is getting a straight up-or-down vote. Speaker Mc says he's not cutting a deal with Democrats. Who will GOPs choose for speaker next? Does anyone in Matt's caucus have enough support to get elected? Who do you want USMBcons? Speak up. Who's your horse for Speaker?

Some GOPs who have said they will vote for the Motion will have to flip-flop or Kevin is gone. Who will it be?

Next speaker of the House is,.................................

1696357979594.png

What does it matter. Collapse is near. DEMS stole the office, courts and MSM.

Worst case: The criminals plan is to change the system into full-blown communist Police state. Seize your IRA/401K. make you house Blacks and Illegals with your 12 yr. old Children still at home. You will own nothing and be thankful for 10lbs of potatoes once a week.

I don't think that you are wrong

"Speaker Mc says he's not cutting a deal with Democrats."

As though he's never lied straight to our faces before?
He has never had to cut a deal with democrats to cave to them before, so why now?

Matt's Motion to Vacate is getting a straight up-or-down vote. Speaker Mc says he's not cutting a deal with Democrats. Who will GOPs choose for speaker next? Does anyone in Matt's caucus have enough support to get elected? Who do you want USMBcons? Speak up. Who's your horse for Speaker?

Some GOPs who have said they will vote for the Motion will have to flip-flop or Kevin is gone. Who will it be?

1696358095603.png

What does it matter. Collapse is near. DEMS stole the office, courts and MSM.

Worst case: The criminals plan is to change the system into full-blown communist Police state. Seize your IRA/401K. make you house Blacks and Illegals with your 12 yr. old Children still at home. You will own nothing and be thankful for 10lbs of potatoes once a week.

I’m sorry. What happened to those millions of gun owners who will fight the Left? Are they just rolling over? Or did you finally realize they are blowhards who ain’t doing a thing?

I don't think that you are wrong

Another worst case: They begin to secretly empty Fort Knox of US gold. Flying off to private Islands with security taking as much as they can haul. Trip after trip. Hopefully guards would stop it or report on it.

We are left holding the bag. They get most of $300B out of the Country.
Fort Knox still serves its original purpose, holding roughly 147.3 million ounces of gold, which is just over half of the U.S. Treasury's stored bullion.

This nonsense is the result of the Chaos Caucus angry with McCarthy because he wouldn’t shutdown the government and crash the economy – having nothing to do with ‘fiscal responsibility.’

Republicans are clearly incapable of governing the country.
Not yet. Gasses is more about doing Trump's bidding. But at least some of the unhappiness is with McCarthy not going back to "regular order" of how appropriation bills go through committees, and not having one ominous (-: bill. This has been ongoing for near 20 years now. And McCarthy did offer a promise of sorts ... although holding him to in on a continuing resolution seems beyond literal reading of Deuteronomy

Forum List

Back