He's calling a vote.

Republicans are putting their inability to govern on display

Dems are just…..

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:
ROFLMAO

I remember watching The Dems display their inability to govern. Remember Dirty Harry holding 360+ bipartisan bills for 2 years so his buddy Barack wouldn't have to veto anything? I realize Dems think he was being a master at the game, but he was literally a one man bottleneck that kept anything from happening for a long time. There is plenty of inability to govern to go around for everyone. May Harry burn in hell.

lol. that's a sarcastic saying established since decades. originating from seinfeld probably.

however, Kevin can hold 50 more votes to get in again. it's governing trumpstyle.
Just look how he got his job. Nobody trusted him

ROFLMAO

I remember watching The Dems display their inability to govern. Remember Dirty Harry holding 360+ bipartisan bills for 2 years so his buddy Barack wouldn't have to veto anything? I realize Dems think he was being a master at the game, but he was literally a one man bottleneck that kept anything from happening for a long time. There is plenty of inability to govern to go around for everyone. May Harry burn in hell.
Harry Reid got things done
Nancy Pelosi got things done
Chuck Schumer gets things done

Republicans just bicker among themselves

Harry Reid got things done
Nancy Pelosi got things done
Chuck Schumer gets things done

Republicans just bicker among themselves
If you consider sitting on 360+ bipartisan bills for 2 years getting things done, sure. I call it gridlock where nothing got done. Nancy is too drunk to get things done and Chuck is crying too much to get things done except threaten Supreme Court Justices.

Historic day!!! I'm old enough to remember decades of Dems and Reps colluding to screw over the American people while borrowing and spending us into debt to please their special interests. Finally a few representatives have said enough!

I dunno jb. That seems a little extreme.
Why is that, what I'm amazed at is the neutral feeling of thinking that the right is the noble opposition , or a group with just a different opinion or just people on the other side of the isle. They have no position other then their attempt and or support for the overthrow of this government country and constitution. To force in a piece of shit for a dictator, a person who was voted out of office by 7 million votes. Tell me how it can be looked at any other way when it was planned out way before the last election. These people across the board are this countries biggest threat and enemy. There has never been a larger threat to this country then possibly the war of 1812 and the revolutionary war , of the 0ver 200 wars this country has been in this is this countries possibly anywhere from the 1st to the 4th biggest threat we have ever had. To bring down our government and country.

Why is that, what I'm amazed at is the neutral feeling of thinking that the right is the noble opposition , or a group with just a different opinion or just people on the other side of the isle. They have no position other then their attempt and or support for the overthrow of this government country and constitution. To force in a piece of shit for a dictator, a person who was voted out of office by 7 million votes. Tell me how it can be looked at any other way when it was planned out way before the last election. These people across the board are this countries biggest threat and enemy. There has never been a larger threat to this country then possibly the war of 1812 and the revolutionary war , of the 0ver 200 wars this country has been in this is this countries possibly anywhere from the 1st to the 4th biggest threat we have ever had. To bring down our government and country.
Hey, the 2020 election was stolen. I know of one other forum you make yourself a fool on. Are there anymore, besides this one?

The hate Nazi's are just mad because their fellow hate Nazi's didn't get their way. Which is good , since all they want is to destroy us as a nation. They are more into Putin and Trump and other dictators. They have to be disposed of to keep our democracy. We have no real other choice.

The "Nazi" stuff is over-the-top.

Forum List

Back