He's A Punk.........And I Don't Mean Iggy Pop

SPIKESMYGOD

Mar 12, 2004
Chapel Hill, NC
We are now living in an era when private rights & civil liberties are being threatened. Depending on the outcome of the upcoming election, we could ALL lose our rights to free speech. However, I am not referring to Ashcroft or The Patriot Act, I am talking about Czar Kerry, his jack-booted thugs, and his Nazi propagandists like Michael Moore. Sadly, civil liberties are not the only things being violated, under assault, for there is one thing far more important about to be destroyed: The Truth!

John O'Neill & his fellow swift boat vets have decided to exercise THEIR right to free speech. Instead of the LMM attempting to do their fuc&ing jobs & investigate the SPECIFICS of the allegations, they have conspired with the Kerry thugs to SHUT THESE GUYS UP & DESTROY THEM. They do this with their classic slide-of-hand tricks: Discredit the messenger, attempt to dig up dirt on them, promulgate conspiracy theories as to who has given them money.......BUT NEVER DEFEND THE SPECIFICS. Why? Because they can't! If Kerry had the truth on his side, he would take up O'Neill's suggestion that Kerry should sue him and that they both testify under oath. On that note, be like Mary Jo Kopechne and stop holding your breath.

{Side Note: Yes, you can give Kerry credit just for the fact that he went to Nam and MIGHT have been killed- though he was never even injured, unless you count self-inflicted wounds. However, the fact that this was part of a plan to give his future far-left radical political career some "cred," that he faked injuries to get out of Dodge as quickly as possible, that he committed treason upon his return, and the fact that he has always sided with our enemies and NOT with our troops & country, he has lost ALL rights to have his service respected. When it comes to veterans, he is, for the vast majority, considered persona non grata.}

The Swifties' stories have stayed the same since day one. John Kerry is the ONLY one who has had, through lackeys, to retract & alter & qualify & modify & change his story. He was NEVER in Cambodia, this despite the fact that he, over the years, has UNEQUIVOCALLY stated that the memory of spending Christmas '68 in Cambodia was "seared, SEARED" in his mind. In his statements, he blamed Richard Nixon for sending him there to fight an illegal war, being as we were not allowed to cross into Cambodia. Yeah, great story except for two things: 1) Nixon was not president at the time, and 2) He, Kerry, was NEVER in Cambodia. So, after several versions & explanations of this famous [infamous] story, he has had to reluctantly recant his aforementioned claim that he was in Cambodia. When his boat fired onto the banks of Vietnam, aiming at what HE thought was the enemy, it turns out that a civilian child & one of his parents were killed. However, in the after-action report which HE wrote, he omits the two civilian deaths and adds five enemy Vietcong fighters.......WHO WERE NEVER THERE! Later in speeches, the story about this incident became a murky mix between the two versions. In the famous Bronze Star/river story, he has had to come clean. Instead of sticking by his lie that the other four boats took off after a mine exploded under one boat and that HE came back to rescue Rassmann, he now has had to concede that the damaged boat could not move, the other three swift boats stayed to help, and that HE was the one who fled in fear, only coming back when the coast was clear. Now, he needs to come clean on the fact that there was NO enemy gunfire. He claims there was a lenghty "kill zone" up & down the river, where bullets were flying across as he tried to rescue Rassmann. However, eye-witness accounts & documents prove that it took over one hour & a half to rescue all the swifties from the damaged boat & keep the boat from sinking, yet nobody was shot or injured. Damn, either those Vietcong were shooting with Super Soakers or..........KERRY IS LYING.

These are just a FEW of the lies which Kerry has used throughout the years to inflate his 129 days in Nam, and cover up & obscure his left-of-Ted Kennedy voting record in the U.S. Senate.

{Side Note: I thought back in '92 that the Dems said we should put the dark chapter of Vietnam behind us and start the healing process. Well, Kerry & the Dems have ripped that scab right off, all for what HE thought would be political gain. I mean, he abused & emotionally destroyed veterans back in '71, he has voted every chance he could to abandon our troops over the years.......what's one MORE time, right?}

This whole issue has once again proved what a punk bitch Kerry is. He & his thugs are trying to get the publisher, Regnery, to stop printing it; he is threatening to have his huge team of scumbag lawyers sue any small tv station which runs the ads; he is trying to get book stores to take it off the shelves- I guess they, the Kerry thugs, need thousands & thousands & thousands of copies for a good Nazi book burning; and he is whining to the FEC, attempting to get the Swifties' ads banned. Now, this all happaned AFTER he puffed out his chest, stuck out his jaw and said for them to "BRING IT ON!"

What a little punk!

And THIS is the guy with whom Democrats wish to entrust the prosecution of the War on Terror? If he can't take a little criticism from fellow Americans, then what would he do in the face of a showdown with Al Qaeda? Get Edwards to sue them?

When President Bush is asked how he feels about people attacking him, Bush, he just smiles and proclaims that it's so great to live in a country where people are free to speak their minds without fear of oppression- unless you count the Kerry thugs trying to shut you up. Conversely, when Kerry gets a 1% taste of the 62 million "527" dollars used against President Bush, he crys like a baby and whines that people are picking on him. Again, what a pathetic puke!

The latest sinister trick- "one which I find to be a particularly liberal trick"- is to attempt to brainwash the naive American electorate into believing that President Bush's campaign is using the Swifties as a front group. Have they NO SHAME? They have to latch on to a volunteer & the fact that someone in the mix knows Karl Rove, all the while ignoring Jim Jordan, Bill Richardson, Harold Ickes, and other Dems having direct connections to liberal 527 attack groups, such as MoveOn.org. If anyone has seen Kerry "losing his cool" or Chris "Dog Leash Boy" Matthews doing his best Charles Manson-at-a-parole-board-hearing impersonation, it is clear they are panicked & melting down before our very eyes.

Also, I love how the LMM refuse to report that President Bush HAS, in fact, called for an end to the ad. He stated that ALL 527 ads, including "that one," should stop, thereby including the Swifties' ad under the larger umbrella. Two points: A) It would be illegal coordination for President Bush to specifically ask O'Neill to take down the ad, and B) The fact that Kerry, Edwards, & the LMM are still belaboring the accusation that President Bush's plea did not go far enough shows their pick-and-choose method. In other words, the Dems don't want ALL 527 groups to have to pull their ads, just the ones that are mean to THEM. My Joss, what fuc&ing hypocritical crybabies! Regardless of the LMM's sleazy tactics, the whole issue has ALREADY been settled: When asked if the Swifties would cease & desist if President Bush asked, John O'Neill said "NO," that this was between Kerry & them and NOBODY else.

Kerry never had a problem with the tens of millions of dollars that George Soros, one of the scariest shadow players on earth, has used to attack President Bush. He, Kerry, never had a problem with MoveOn.org's vile attacks on the president, even going so far as to compare President Bush to Hitler. He never had a problem with the filthy smears & lies spread by America's modern-day Joseph Goebbels, Michael "The Hamburgler" Moore; hell, he even started taking cues from that trashy bastard's mockumentary. Personally, if I were Kerry, I would not want to compare President Bush's 7 minutes of projecting calm & poise on 9/11 with Kerry's own 40 minutes of catatonia- thank Joss he wasn't president and had the weight of the world on his shoulders.........he might STILL be sitting in that damn chair. I love how Kerry's lackeys rip into the Swifties- and President Bush in their distorted reality- for leveling ANY charge against Kerry's service, then, without a pause or sense of shame, rip into President Bush's service as a fighter pilot in the Air National Guard. So, they can rip into President Bush, but their boy is off limits? ........And the LMM just lap it up & do it with a smile. Again, if Kerry wants to compare President Bush freeing over 50 million people from the bondage of tyranny with his, Kerry's, shooting a fleeing Vietnamese teenager, roll the dice.

All that said, they can only prop up this punk for so much longer, before their egos and concerns about their own credibility- what little they have left- will force them to shine a light on the SUBSTANCE of this controversy. Also, due to Rush, talk radio, conservative authors like Ann Coulter, the Weekly Standard, & FOX News, they know they have lost their monopoly & no longer drive the national debate.

President Bush is basing his re-election campaign on his record as Commander in Chief, one of the greatest this country has ever had, and his vision for the future. Kerry, the sad little lying puke, brought this on himself by skipping over his act of treason before the Senate in '71, his tenure as Dukakis's lieutenant governor and his two decades as a far left fringe senator, and, instead, made his 4 months in Vietnam THE reason he should be elected. Well...............

"Bring it on?"............................

IT'S BEEN BROUGHT, BITCH!

SPIKES

Forum List

Back