Heroin Dealers Living with 6-Year-Old in Tent Busted at Occupy Boston

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Since its inception, the “Occupy” movements have been wrought with controversy — from instances of overt anti-Semitic displays to allegations of rape and sexual abuse of minors occurring at rallies across the country.

Now, two activists with the movement have been arrested for dealing heroin from their Occupy Boston tent – all with a 6-year-old child in tow. To make matters worse, the drug deals reportedly took place within 1,000 feet of a school zone while vandals spray-pained graffiti on 21 downtown buildings.

The Boston Herald reports:
Bostonians Isaac Bell, 34, and Charlene Dumont, 31, were both charged with distribution of a class A drug (heroin) and possession with intent to distribute a class A drug within 1,000 feet of a school zone, police say.

The arrests were made Friday after police said they received “multiple reports of drug activity in and around” Occupy Boston’s Rose Kennedy Greenway encampment.

Also this weekend, protest-minded vandals made their mark on 21 downtown buildings, police said.

At the Bank of America building at 100 Federal St., vandals spray-painted “Occupy,” “Bad for America” and “Yer building is crowding our skyline,” while the international anarchist symbol was painted on buildings at 100 Summer St., 101 Arch St. and 65 Franklin St.​

Heroin Dealers Living with 6-Year-Old in Tent Busted at Occupy Boston | TheBlaze.com

OWS is more popular than the Tea Party? Really??????

You libs really think that middle America identifies more with these miscreants on Wall Street than they do those that went out and voted Republican in the 2010 elections????

You run with that liberals. You delude yourselves in that fantasy all you wish.

All I can tell you is 2012 is coming!

That's when the all the fantasies will end.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love the fact that Tea Party Naz...er...Nation is running scared because a group on the left as finally organized.

That's hilarious!

When the left was making up BS about the Tea Party were they running scared?

Now that we are posting facts we are scared?

Like I said libs. Live in your fantasy world all you like. All fantasies stop November 2012.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love the fact that Tea Party Naz...er...Nation is running scared because a group on the left as finally organized.

You are freaking delusional.

But here is what democrats endorsed............

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4055-screenshot2011-10-25at75239am.png

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4056-screenshot2011-10-25at75723am.png

Last edited:
Heroin Dealers Living with 6-Year-Old in Tent Busted at Occupy Boston

It has been proven that there are Ron Paul supporters at the OWS type of protests.

Last edited:
The propaganda is flowing, the corporatist right must be scared.

So no Heroin dealers with arrested?

The cops just made it up?

I think we see who is trying propaganda!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You see its like this, propaganda is tasking an incident done by a very small minority and painting the entirety with said incident, people of intellect understand such a concept.

organized to sell drugs... nice group you applaud there.

Organized to speak out against the excesses in our current economic climate.

yes... by all means, let's meet their demands that all banks cease operations... that everyone be given a $20/00/hour job by the government... that mayor Bloomberg resign... that'll fix things :rofl:

Forum List

Back